• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Yeah it's probably a matter of time, though big tobacco seems to be much more powerful in the US (more efficient at lobbying). Here every pack looks the same, basically something like this:
20i1_plain_package-1.jpg

@nznity
Menthols are superior :devil stoner:

Hot shit! I didn't know smoking could make your dick explode!

Took my last methadone pill today. I'm not a regular smoker but I went and bought a pack anyway, unfortunately menthol cigs were banned in the EU... But I actually had exactly 1 menthol cig in my stash, and it was much more enjoyable than the regular ones. I'm very opiated at the moment.

I’ve only tried methadone a couple of times but I remember enjoying it. It was some of that cherry syrup which I tried over at a friend’s house, man that was some heavy-duty stuff. I think that some people probably underestimate it but I took a 60 mg capful and merged into the couch lol. It was awesome. But not something that I’d ever want to go on long-term or even on a regular basis, just speaking personally

Hot shit! I didn't know smoking could make your dick explode!
That is an burned down cunt afaik.

And probably it sets on fire when you smoke, gender specific warning ;)

There is also the smoking baby, if i recall correct. But i quitte after years, a few weeks ago. So I only bought one black pack.

That is an burned down cunt afaik.

And probably it sets on fire when you smoke, gender specific warning ;)

There is also the smoking baby, if i recall correct. But i quitte after years, a few weeks ago. So I only bought one black pack.

Is that what people mean when they refer to a "bush fire"?

For real, the pic is meant to signify that because it can cause clogged arteries, it can lead to impotence/erectile dysfunction.

What is "afaik"?

Is that what people mean when they refer to a "bush fire"?

For real, the pic is meant to signify that because it can cause clogged arteries, it can lead to impotence/erectile dysfunction.

What is "afaik"?
My impression is that curve is a girl, but that is just a guess. You think its a guy. Isn't it aiming at infertility. Who knows what they mean with that pic?

Nice figure the burned person, besides the burned bush.
Afaik is what deficiT wrote, my favorit shortening. As Far As I Know.

I’ve only tried methadone a couple of times but I remember enjoying it. It was some of that cherry syrup which I tried over at a friend’s house, man that was some heavy-duty stuff. I think that some people probably underestimate it but I took a 60 mg capful and merged into the couch lol. It was awesome. But not something that I’d ever want to go on long-term or even on a regular basis, just speaking personally
Yeah I wouldn't want to take methadone on a regular basis either, seems like a very difficult drug to quit.
I was able to get a couple of methadone capsules a few months ago, mostly because I had been wanting to try methadone for a while. Though I also kept a few just in case I were to run out of kratom (I was traveling at the time).
Thankfuly I've managed to keep my opioid tolerance fairly low so even 10-15mg of methadone was pretty effective. Yesterday I only needed 10mg on top of some kratom, that was enough to spent the whole day pleasantly high.

OT:
Today was completely different, I had about 60mg of d-meth (not all at once) and 1.8mL of GBL. Now I'm out of gbl and I'm actually kinda happy/relieved.

Meth + GHB is an amazing combo but I believe it is worsening my quality of life... Wayy too recreational and prevents me from doing anything productive/meaningful.
I went on a semi binge a few weeks ago and it really fucked up my motivation and energy levels. It's one of those combinations that should be saved for special occasions.

It is. I do have a tolerance, though. I often take about 1800mg/day.
Man, I'm down to 600mg. 300mg twice a day and it's so effin hard to quit. The wds are horrible, I get a massive headache, start sneezing, start feeling nerve pain all over my body. Gaba is hardcore stuff. Grrr
OT: 40mg diaz
2mg clonaz
600mg pentin
My face is numb. Haha

On some klonopin. Just injected 1mg bupre and took 0.5grams of psilocybin since heading out to watch the new Bond movie with my friend :ROFLMAO: .... We also have an 24 ounce bottle of 17% liquor to the theatre...

🖤