• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

There really is weed which is anxiogenic and others which is not? Maybe I need to look again into weed. I would love to have this as it's the most abundant drug everywhere and can be grown at home etc.. just I had mostly bad experiences with weed, so I didn't continue on exploring it.

Have a great trip man

I have zero comprehension why anyone would ever want to be on a computer / typing / seeing people's posts etc on 600ug, or even on 100ug...but each to their own obviously...last time I had a decent amount 'only' 250 (genuine) ug lsd-25 I didn't even know what a computer was for a good 7 hours or so :)

On topic - vapoing some awesome weed, strain is 'Strawberry Cough' - seems very cerebral but no anxiety etc...kinda calm and quite joyous in fact
Thanks man. I can relate. I'm mad though temember by admission in a relative sense, and very unusual.

I just seek to stay connected, any which way. Covid did really mess my nerves up though recently unhinging me a lot. The over use of acid is not currently conducive so will curtail for the moment.

Things are very what was it Jason Donovan sang, the colourful coat you will know it it will come back to me.

There really is weed which is anxiogenic and others which is not? Maybe I need to look again into weed. I would love to have this as it's the most abundant drug everywhere and can be grown at home etc.. just I had mostly bad experiences with weed, so I didn't continue on exploring it.
Kava massively mitigates THC or cannabis triggered anxiety. For me.

How do you mean, you wanna stay connected? I would somehow use the same terms for myself but it might be a completely different place.

Yeah I see that GABAergics like Kava might be a good blend to THC - I was somehow exploring the neurochemistry stuff and THC seems to do some things which antagonize GABA activity.

Some strains I find most definitely on different ends of the spectrum re anxiety response, and it definitely doesn't truly follow the Indica/anxiolytic Sativa/anxiogenic model, far too complex for that (and most strains are quite balanced hybrids thesedays anyway nomatter what is claimed)

Same strain/different grow could (and does) have different effects on anxiety...and every individuals experience will vary within that too, so it's tricky...

There are, though, certain strains that I repeatedly notice be anxiolytic for me and vice versa

But yes - weed can most definitely be anxiolytic, sometimes massively so. No doubt whatsoever.

How do you mean, you wanna stay connected? I would somehow use the same terms for myself but it might be a completely different place.
Again I can relate. I'm living an abnormal life physically. Major physical nerve damage and agitation from infection currently is a problem.

It's not so easy for me to speak to my mum in the house now, great lady she is, who I don't need to hide the numerous sealed jars of countless lysergamides surely never needed from, about exactly my condition, mindset and general factors, nor contact somebody.

I've no energy for that. My foot hurts too lol. Of ALL things. I caught a doorframe earlier.

So I just seek any distraction via a channel of consciousness.

There are people here who can relate. That helps me. When I find peace, I will take some time.

Believe me this is not easy to type. But it has distracted me for minutes. If any of that makes a little sense to somebody else.

Yeah I see that GABAergics like Kava might be a good blend to THC - I was somehow exploring the neurochemistry stuff and THC seems to do some things which antagonize GABA activity.
There is a synergy between Lysergamides cannabinoids and kavalactones too. In a potentiating and modulating way.

~200mg of Ketamine over the course of something like two hours. Not trying to hole - it's weird to watch TV when doing dissociatives.
~1g of unknown cannabis flower during the same time

Have a great trip man

I have zero comprehension why anyone would ever want to be on a computer / typing / seeing people's posts etc on 600ug, or even on 100ug...but each to their own obviously...last time I had a decent amount 'only' 250 (genuine) ug lsd-25 I didn't even know what a computer was for a good 7 hours or so :)

On topic - vapoing some awesome weed, strain is 'Strawberry Cough' - seems very cerebral but no anxiety etc...kinda calm and quite joyous in fact
Surely an ndica hybrid I bet.

One very anxiolytic but great daytime all occasion skunk in UK high indica "Brixton". I'd guess you had it. Love that strain. Very mental feel good.

It didn't mess wirh your high like the reasonably named Psychosis also 90% indica.

I just took a good edible dose. Really on a trip here. My eyes look unnatural lol. Shape, contour, saucers.

I've been about the house. Managing synptoms. Talkng to mum before she went to bed.

Giving the really beautiful greayhound my full true love just before her before bed 9 pm toilet trip with my mum.

Foo still hurts lol but it's fading from my consciousness.

These edibes however, not so.

@Nightraver been thinking about you all night man. Praying tohear from ya. Would make my day.

All nighter here up to 1800 mics LSD. But all good. About to vaporize some Mexican Airlines Sativa, sungrown and 3 month cured. Kava for nerves and ever mote high.

Really hoping you are alright man and we hear from ya soon.

off topic - I think I've seen you post this repeatedly and I'm struggling to place the song?

Am a huge Marley fan and used to busk loads of his tunes so it's annoying me - put me outta my misery and tell me the song's name? thanks

on topic - not high at all, not low either (well, maybe very slightly stimmed from the two coffee's I've just had...got some amazing live resin diamonds to vape later tonight tho :)
On this again, cos these things bug me. I will play that song again soon, I guarantee I'll tell you which one. It's a beautiful inspiring message to me.

Hope ypu enjoyed those diamonds last night. Hope you have agood saturday.

It's eerilee misty dead still morning here in Bedford after clear night sky.

Anxiety near gone after a bit of Phenibut earlier. Got a new horror on called ‘The Manor’ on Prime - decent enough so far.

Hope all well @AutoTripper 😊

Anxiety near gone after a bit of Phenibut earlier. Got a new horror on called ‘The Manor’ on Prime - decent enough so far.

Hope all well @AutoTripper 😊
Thank you mate, I do appreciate that. I kind of am. I'm not sure I have ever been higher on a Sunday before, honestly and 7 days ago I was on a 1300 Microgram dose, with the London Marathon on TV and get this, officially, "4-legged race" new record announced, as if I needed my attention catching- 4:44 (hours).

Now. I feel for once I can actually admit even I couldn't make THAT up!

4...Fours! Lol. When I'm ever so high seeing the rainbow spectrum in everything.

That was a week ago. I'm higher today. I slept deep hyperkip hours before loo, was a 2700 Mic trip yesterday fully, so so much cannabis.

So I'm okay thank you mate. Dull ish morn here, but not gloomy as such. It's bright as heck to me anyway lol.

I vaped a little weed hours ago, just puts my head up there, so I've made kava.

Not much I can do today except be wasted now, full perception unfiltered sensory overload still until the new Default Mode Network and basic acquaintance with all things sensory, like re-integration, a new relationship literally, is how LSD and so called "ego dissolution", PTSD, general potential mental and cognitive developments and hacks, works in my consistent observation now.

It's like being a 5 year old suddenly first day at school, the world is that colourful, vibrant, fresh, brand new. Inexperienced bizarrely and crucially.

I don't think or look to lose me ego, he's useful. Just has a place but I'd not get by here without him and I'm very realistic about that.

So the brand new "Administration" is formed, aka DFMN and it's go again.

This is the real hard part of taking so much LSD you really are a child again, lol- "Build back better!" 😀

Been having a few vapes of a Pineapple Express CBD disposable pen and maybe relax with some Pregabalin later.

Tired but enjoying a day off from work lol.

Been having a few vapes of a Pineapple Express CBD disposable pen and maybe relax with some Pregabalin later.

That sounds not too bad. Have a nice easy Sunday off work at least lol. 😉

I did work younger. I would, but Lyme stole that. I was a brilliant worker too.

But I needed to be. I was off my face lol every day of every job so I purposely worked hard, kept the money/time completion driven managers perception bias distracted with my consistent good work, so I could somehow get away with being on a different planet.

True story that.

So hoping work too goes well coming week thanks man, enjoy the Express I can't handle weed today think I'll shower, drink a next round of kava trying to wind down but so high.

It glows.

Guess who got a deferment due to a screw not showing as a witness
My crazy Blue family
Thanks @AutoTripper kimosabi
Would have been in touch yesterday but my celebration that il be home at Christmas ended in me being too fucked up to type coherent sentences llf I am genuinely touched by your sincerity my brother in the astral realm

Anyhoo ot
260mg oxy
Been puffing a Pineapple Express 🍍 thc cart all morning so nice and high
Going to chug 2 tins of irnbru energy (think red bull but with a rough but beautiful Scottish twist) smoke a cig then go cut the grass
With a petroleum fuelled strimmer

Will update when finished and imbibing more Persian rugs

Happy Sunday me Blue brethren

As always peace out
Nightraver

🌏

My crazy Blue family
Would have been in touch yesterday but my celebration that il be home at Christmas ended in me being too fucked up to type coherent sentences llf I am genuinely touched by your sincerity my brother in the astral realm

Anyhoo ot
260mg oxy
Going to chug 2 tins of irnbru energy (think red bull but with a rough but beautiful Scottish twist) smoke a cig then go cut the grass

As always peace out
Nightraver

🌏
Incredible news, for now. Made my day actually. It needs a little making, I will be crashing very hard soon, just been opening mental "mail" solidly, too much integration to get through it's exhausting.

Things truly glow. But 52.5 tabs in 6 days, days no sleep untold benzo use, THC system, I fear the heaviness of this one, always ends well, but it can be a pit for some days.

But man that's cheered me up hearing you have postponed ka sera sera lol.

Enjoy your Sunday mate. Mine's intense.

My crazy Blue family

Anyhoo ot
260mg oxy

As always peace out
Nightraver

🌏
I used to drink Ironbru as kid I know it. I mean come on, it beats Doctor Pepper right?

Incredible news, for now. Made my day actually. It needs a little making, I will be crashing very hard soon, just been opening mental "mail" solidly, too much integration to get through it's exhausting.

Things truly glow. But 52.5 tabs in 6 days, days no sleep untold benzo use, THC system, I fear the heaviness of this one, always ends well, but it can be a pit for some days.

But man that's cheered me up hearing you have postponed ka sera sera lol.

Enjoy your Sunday mate. Mine's intense.
Thanks Brother.
I know you don't need or prob want one either but do you have some kind of long term Tsitter ?

I know you don't need one for the trips my fellow 💎 but I'm worried about the benzo
Just know how easy it can be in a state of heavy sky walking and lose count of when am how many of those morish little fuckers one has imbibed then it's mowin the roof naked time llf . All jokes aside though it can lead one to some fucked up if not dangerous situations
I know through experience mate and it's just been lucky 🍀 (or not depending how you look at it) iv had a family member walk in on me at the last minute as I microwave the kettle or bake my wallet and stop me burning the house down.
Hit me up 🤙🏿 if you think you have took too much il try and talk you through if I can my main man
As always safe trips and peace out brother
Nightraver

I used to drink Ironbru as kid I know it. I mean come on, it beats Doctor Pepper right?
It is the Ambrosia of the gods brother .
Handed down from mount Olympus by Zeus himself unto the sons and daughters of Scotland as reward for the patience we show our closest neighbors