• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my morning fix I've added:

1mg clonazepam
1 bowl of Indica
24oz Mike's Harder 8% abv

Just got home, watching Netflix

I couldn't nap and I tried

it's ptsd and I know it, it sucks

I'm hungry af too which probably doesn't help. #poverty #struggle lmao. Ugh.

I guess I'll just have coffee, breakfast, and try moving forward with the day?? I really REALLY hate when caffeine backfires; rarely does with me, but still... ugh. Ugh, major ugh.

I'm so tired and anxious and ptsd'd out that I think i'm going to elvis presley and hit the gas and the breaks at the same time (coffee and xanax) and see what happens. I normally hate combining the two.

The guy who reported the manhattan power outage for cnn was pretty hot.

I guess there's the upsides of continued consciousness.

Not enough fucks to give. I need a fucking break. I don't know what's wrong with me.

btw i haven't dosed caffeine or alpraz yet, and for 15 mins, tired as shit awake for 18 hours *no meth, just caffeine* and my ptsd is rattling me awake still and I fucking hate this, I did a bunch of random things trying to wear myself out. Lights are off. I can't stand this.

I guess coffee + alpraz here I come. Let's see what happens.

I've been doing horrible. Some of you may know I suffer from scoliosis - it makes my lower back ache, which most of the time is only a minor nuisance. However, the past few weeks it got exponentially worse to the point that some days I can't do more than lie down and try to do some exercise for the back. I'm going to the doc first thing next week hoping we can devise a treatment plan. So I'm eagerly awaiting that.

OT: even though I'm pretty much done with codeine, I was so desperate that I decided to take a hefty dose of 450 mg after feeling no relief from NSAIDs. And to my surprise the codeine also did nothing, even without tolerance. How about that. I mean, it numbed me mentally, but the pain was still there as strong as ever.

Since I had some hexen lying around, I decided to take some of that to take my mind off the pain. And the moment it kicked in, I suddenly realized my back didn't ache anymore. I was pretty much dumbfounded, because a stimulant was the last class I'd think would help me. So I tested it again later with the same results. Codeine/morphine just got its ass handed to it in terms of pain relief by a mediocre stimulant not even meant for pain relief. I ain't complaining though.

I may have an idea why it is so, but at this point I'm just glad it helped. Biochemistry never ceases to surprise and amaze me.

TL;DR OT: 50 mg hexen plugged with 3 mg etizolam.

Interestingly I have a mate, middle aged woman, who says her other half's back pain is completely sorted out by amphetamine. No relief from opioids but amphetamines hit the spot just fine.

Not sure why at all but you're certainly not alone in this.

I'm on

1-cyclohexyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

at the moment. It's good. I like it.

150mg Armodafinil
300mg Pregabalin
Coffee
Theanine

...should be enough for now... maybe some tianeptine later... back to work so back to work safe psychomodulators... pregabalin really just a subsitute for phenibut as I have some and it is kinda novel and cool to me at the moment. No doubt there is cross tolerance though. Hope everyone is well.

Update: 25mg, 40mg tianeptine, 15mg, 15mg noopept, bunch more caffeine, some vaped nicotine... pretty wavy from this lyrica, I think maybe I had some phenibut left in me from a 1750mg dose yesterday... weird though, usually I don't feel it this long. Getting some shit done, but mental state is a little scattered, probably the armodafinil...

Last edited:
12mg bromazepam
1mg alzam
2 joints
2 quartz beer

A very sober day basicly but I'm cutting back. Really want to take a break from the H this whole week

Oh shit, I'm becoming clear-minded and sober now. God help me. I can feel things again :(
Have 8 Co-codamol I stashed for emergencies gonna have to break into it, if though I get 56 Dihydrocodeine in an hour or so.
64mg codeine is barely worth it (especially for the vomit-inducing drink it makes) but I CANT deal with this.

BLECH! If you guys think trying to drink a glass with two soluble Solpadine/Co-codamol is rough, try a glass with eight in. That shit is raping my upper GI-track right now. Imagine being on a lot of meth and being force-fed greasy burgers and that's how it feels.

Last edited:
12mg bromazepam
1mg alzam
2 joints
2 quartz beer

A very sober day basicly but I'm cutting back. Really want to take a break from the H this whole week

The tolerance is high with this one. Bromazepam effects me much more strongly than the equivalent dose of any other benzo. 6mg and I'm walking/taking in slo-mo. Well, I feel 100% unaffected by even 12mg but everyone around me tells me I'm SUPER fucked up. That's why I had to quit benzo's: they cause delusions of sobriety so you can be so fucked up you can't even speak and you think you're just fine. I used to purposely talk and move very fast while on bromazepam (I acted like I was on amphetamines) and my dad STILL made fun of how slow I was.

45mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
2mg alprazolam
2mg lorazepam
Last bowl of bud

Got to chill with a girl I've always liked today. She clearly should dump her boyfriend but won't

45mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
2mg alprazolam
2mg lorazepam
Last bowl of bud

Got to chill with a girl I've always liked today. She clearly should dump her boyfriend but won't

Maybe you can ask them for a three-way? I was really into this girl since we were 11. At 20 she was married but they used to have a weekly three-way with me. I was winning in so many ways lol. I did feel sad she couldn't just be my proper girlfriend, though 'cause I had a lot of romantic feelings for her.
In good news, she's now divorced and we've been flirting a lot on facebook recently :) she's gone from a cute girl to a beautiful woman.

DHC is finally here!!
A friend popped over with a 60mg morphine for me and I just took 7 Dihydrocodeine too so should be feeling a lot better soon.

*chewed the morphine VERY, VERY thoroughly to destroy any time-release.

Coming up already <3
Just in time, too. I took 32mg Lope yesterday but the diarrhea was settling in hard-core. Like, have you guys ever seen the tsunami scene in The Impossible?

CE all I heard was meth and greasy hamburgers. I’ll have that with a large iced tea. :D

I don’t remember much from 12-18 hours ago. Probably a good thing and am trying to hit the “restart” button a lot.

liiiike 15mg methylphenidate IR and 10 ER over the course of a few hours
Something like 8g of kratom in that period of time

not high and raging mad

about to let the DRUGS go to town on my brain, though. BZD/alc and dabs coming up. Cannot stand life right now. Hope you all are well.

Status
Not open for further replies.