• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzo dependency is rough. Sounds like Capt has it under control though. I could take it or leave it for a long part of my life.

Just had a .5g cannabis edible, .325mg clonazepam, and lots of nicotine via variety of ecigs. Really need to buy coils, batteries, a charger, and bulk juice. Lot of friggin money to drop at once though *sigh*. Gotta wait a bit.

25mg cocaine, 250mg ketamine, insuff, got another 25mg and 250mg lined up... debating whether to half-hole watching shiz or go for the full hole and just lie down. :unsure: Possibly gonna use a sedative after, tried 7.5mg zopiclone once or twice over the past week, really ain't got shit on good old ambien. Not sure if zopiclone is recreational or not atm.

Anyway as always hope reality has been kind to everyone of late, peace and love to all. :)

Well I have been clean a few days and desideded to get some vodka and H and so far I'm feeling poshesh, just downloading some anime.

Granted, I was addicted to phenibut at various times, but when I take it (once a week or less), I need about 2.5g or so to get the magic. 1.25g was never enough for me to get it, before I ever had tolerance, 1.5g was about my sweet spot, sometimes 2g. Phenibut is all over the place with dosage for people, it really depends on the individual.

For a while I was getting light withdrawal every time I took phenibut, even if it was once in every 2 weeks or less, because of being physically dependent on it a few times over the past 13 years, but I realized recently that it doesn't do that anymore, which is awesome because I love phenibut and find it very useful for making sure I play music to the best of my ability for important shows. :)

I'm the same with phenibut doses. 1.5g is my sweet spot too. 2g if I wanted to push it a bit. Perfect social drug.

Thankfully never had withdrawal because tolerance builds so quickly on that stuff it naturally drove me away from daily use in the first place.

omg you guise, you guise...
lol @ self

dabs, coffee

That's great if you can control the benzo intake. My problem is that I was prescribed to take it daily for years. Sure wish I had known then what I know now about daily benzo use. ?

I don't feel bad about not being physically addicted any more, but shit I could sure use something for anxiety.
yeah I totally understand you man

I'm very fortunate that I don't find benzos reinforcing/addictive and feel good *after* I take them. It's quite odd.

I am very careful about dependency w/ them and have never felt the urge to use them or an increased desire. I probably had more "fun" with them when I was younger (more natural youthful energy to kill I guess) and only until I'm quite old will they get "stronger again", so it's merely medicinal for me.

Thankfully never had withdrawal because tolerance builds so quickly on that stuff it naturally drove me away from daily use in the first place.

I did do daily use for a year back in 2006-2007, but I use pregabalin every other day for like 10 days and bypassed most of the withdrawals, just had every day other day be very anxiety-filled. I didn't use it for a couple of years and started doing every other day, which got me dependent, but not really bad ones, "just" really bad anxiety and inability to sleep. I tapered down to every 3rd day and still had withdrawals but to the point that I just jumped off and in a couple of weeks I felt normal. I got back on it and did the same thing for a while and jumped off again. Then finally I used it to get off a brief GHB addiction that was making me shake to withdraw from, did every other day, then down to every 3 days, then jumped off. So these days I do once a week or less, until recently I was getting 1-2 days of withdrawals after that too, but the last few times I did it, it's been fine, no withdrawals. But because of previous dependence I have to be careful with it. I think if you've never been dependent, every 3rd day is probably sustainable, every time it got me dependent, I was doing every other day and went down to every 3rd day. Daily phenibut use is a terrible idea, it stops working and produces a strong physical dependence.

7mgs 2C-EF
10mgs Buprenorphine

I've been smoking Cannabis all day.
Just dosed 5 mins ago, waiting to come-up :)

4 x 568ml beers, 5%, ethanol est., ;).
50mg cocaine.
Bout to do a bit more ketamine. Maybe a tiny bit more cocaine.
Getting back into these moreish substances I try not to do recently, but, I think that's cool for now... Need to do a psychedelic sometime soon instead. Anyway hope everyone is having a fun evening, morning, daytime, etc. :D

About 25mg methylphenidate over the course of the day. A little cocaine at some point. Lots of a drug that claims to be ketamine, but i don’t think it is?

Sober as a judge. Give it a couple of hours and I'll be on another planet (with you).

the buzz is so nice

I'm like on the edge of nodding but still able to do stuff and feel super high

taking dabs

living it up

^Nice - I haven't had a bong hit in years, I always smoke joints.

I'm about to rack up a line of ketamine, first of the day.

Here comes the hole, little darling.
edit - will pass on a K-hole this evening and stick to mild dissociation to combine with some cannabis instead.
edit2-have one eye open. this is hard. this is looking like a bye bye bluelight.

Last edited:
Just had a little dab of crumble and a dab of some rosin a little earlier; first time having any cannabis in a month. Needed a break since my tollerene was getting too high and I was spending too much.

The rosin has such a strong rich flavor.

45mg methadone
Skywalker Kush hits steady
2mg clonazepam
.02 clonidine
2 24oz beers

Been a hazy day, but got some important medical shit done this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.