• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being made of the strain would keep me 'high' at the most for three days then tolerance will set in.
Maybe a bit longer if you eat the whole block of butter at once or almost at once aka it will just knock you out.

Switch strains often with edibles but never ever take em on the trot.

That being made of the strain would keep me 'high' at the most for three days then tolerance will set in.
Maybe a bit longer if you eat the whole block of butter at once or almost at once aka it will just knock you out.

Switch strains often with edibles but never ever take em on the trot.
Ya, that block will be used in both baking and cooking, I don't eat raw butter

At this moment in time I am feeling a lot better than I should, in no small part due to the gratitude I have towards you for taking the time and interest to ask - despite my mood management being as relevant as it can with respect to the pleasant summer evening I am having, you, on behalf of not just yourself but Bluelight as a concept, once again provide me with some hope in people. The few but persistent BL members that periodically ask after me have made me realise that this issue is not how pathetic I am for my gratitude for any acknowledgement, but how patient, humane, cool and optimistic those that take the time to pull me up are. While my final weeks moderating this forum and the others saw me have no contact with any of the team here in EADD, making what came next about as far from an example of planned joint action as is possible, it does not excuse my disgusting attitude in the slightest, if anything it just reinforces how unfit I was to perform the role as I had no personal contact with the other moderators as while I sat here with my head in the sand trying to motivate myself to re- engage the other final active moderator, through reasons I do not blame her for in the slightest, left. But unlike someone with a life to get on with, I found, somewhere along the line, the nerve to come slithering back after a couple of months, Fubar having managed to save the forum by stepping up despite already having 3 or so to look after, giving me something to come crawling back to full stop. I have been treated extremely courteously considering how selfish I was in disappearing while still having so many moderating responsibilities, by everyone, ranging from genuine enthusiasm from those I would expect and even the members with lower opinions of me than others have not only tolerated my presence but, at least to this point, shown extreme patience with respect to my posting my rantings
You still tapering the methy?

Alas not - that ship sailed a while ago now - it was late 2018 when, after managing to get from 70mg OD to 13.5, yes, 13.5mg that I relapsed badly, fucking up a potential detox and rehab placement as despite having got my methadone so low, I was still relying on RC benzodiazepines, spending the months prior to that wit jars of Smirnoff Blue around the house to volumetrically dose the clonitrazolam and flubromazepam powder I was buying from the innovators until they went tits up.
So, I was restabilised on 40mg and due to numerous domestic factors, factors that saw my dad and I detained by the police 4 weeks ago for my mothers psychopathic behaviour I am as far from clean as I have ever been I am afraid. Most weekends i ringfence for pure ganjasessioning (by maintainting that routine, it means that first spliff on a Friday afternoon is once again Heaven sent) but despite the methadone holding back the heeby jeebies I still crave the drugs and use on av. twice a month. I just got some bits delivered this afternoon - I have been smoking 2 different but equally amazing brews of ganja all weekend so my heads like treacle but having not use any skank class drugs for 12 days I called a guy - my second dose of the Astrazennica is due tomorrow and my immune system is sensitive as fuck to these kinds of things - I felt like shit after the first dose and for those like me the second is supposed to be even more insufferable. Its no different to when I get my annual flu vaccinations - I get an acute attack of symptoms one one associate with a really nasty cold but without the fever. I had my first dose about 1pm, got home, smoked a spliff while watching a film and feeling fine I took a 2mg clonazepam tablet. The pill provided an adequate chill, one that saw me doze off a couple of hours later but I woke up about 11pm, dithering to fuck with a thumping road drill type headache, similar to the septic shock I experienced a few years ago from a 'dirty' heroin hit ('cotton fever') but as I said, with no actual temperature issue. By mid afternoon the next day (approx 15 - 16 hours after I woke up feeling ill) I was starting to rapidly feel better and by the following day it was just a few aching bones and a sore arm. So, while my old man has most of the items stashed for when I need them, I still helped myself to a white and a couple of bags. The white has been purged through this post while the heroin is yet to be sampled.

So, as you can see sir I am somewhat all over the place but with a new Rx for sertraline having been in my system for about 7 weeks now I could be on the verge of at least getting organised. A bit.

I really appreciate you asking AB and apologise for the answer but its all or nothing with me I am afraid. If I keep this uo for a few months I might find myself in SLR asking as to how a dirty middle age man with a chronic drug habit can convince some nice lady to spend time with someone who, despite any renewed effort, is just a toxic fuck who should not be allowed to engage in civilised society. (y)

about to get on the manchester cross-pennine notoriously awful for overcrowding commuter train and honestly have never shat myself so much over a train journey. it will be insanely ironic if i catch covid while on my way to work on covid prevention.

about to get on the manchester cross-pennine notoriously awful for overcrowding commuter train and honestly have never shat myself so much over a train journey. it will be insanely ironic if i catch covid while on my way to work on covid prevention.

Do you still have to wear masks? Sadick Khan has decreed that we still have to wear masks on London transport. Still not sure why 60,000 maskless people where allowed to crowd into Wembley stadium though.... 😷

Do you still have to wear masks? Sadick Khan has decreed that we still have to wear masks on London transport. Still not sure why 60,000 maskless people where allowed to crowd into Wembley stadium though.... 😷
Nope but thankfully most people still are.

Train was surprisingly empty. If that manc-leeds hellride commute dies due to covid I will not miss it, and I've only had to take it once every few years.

Having a couple Js in a little park near the centre. There's two other people rolling up on the other benches lol

On a sad note here's a circle of obvious addicts in the corner. One of em casually smoking crack :(

What is the scene like in Bristol, never actually gotten round to visiting
It's been a cultural melting pot for decades.

Great music scene especially reggae/dub./jungle etc but very eclectic scene really, great food / arts etc... UK's most alternative type city imo and has a pretty awesome energy goin on

Loadsa shite too of course, baad drugs problem, all sorts social problems etc as you'd expect with such a place

It's also been a bit of a victim of it's own success etc, losing a bit of it's authenticity perhaps, but still far too-cool-for-school

Status
Not open for further replies.