• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Budweiser myself. Mostly weed and coke here, alcohol barely touches the sides right now. It's more a refreshing beverage. Opened a Pilsner now. Having a spliff outside listening to Black Sabbat

Herrow all you lovely gibberererererrrrrssss!!!
Long time no type: loving the new style :)

I really hope that all you EADDerz are doing well. I really hate that I haven't felt the passion to natter with all you wonderful cunts lately (lot of shit going on blah blah excuses excuses), because I do miss you! I hope I'm gunna be about a lot more lately.... maybe even mod again when one is needed?

To the Q. of my evening = who else got a msg from "Sam of Vice", and .... if it's not too late to add to it (if his questions and intent are of a positive nature) then perhaps I would be up for adding to it.

Leonardo Di caprio always inspiring. Very much so in the beach. But he drowns in titanic. Like the others.

"they are part Irish. They have no conscience. They get threatened by the cracker factory."

My head hurts substantially, Cluster headaches suck, 14 years of this shit and it doesn't get any easier, gone through half my life dealing with this and I really don't fancy doing another 14 years.
Its hard hiding depression, where do strong people turn ? I've found i'm the person everyone leans on for support, but yet I feel like I have no where to turn myself ?

I'm in Bangkok, drinking Leo.

Made a mad dash across Cambodia on motorcycle today. Had a big hash joint just before leaving for the airport, then some angel gave me a line of coke.

Sweaty palms at security control, lol.

I'm in Bangkok, drinking Leo.

Made a mad dash across Cambodia on motorcycle today. Had a big hash joint just before leaving for the airport, then some angel gave me a line of coke.

Sweaty palms at security control, lol.

Love you, your motorbike and your Cambodian tales and life Jackal. Such a good country. I will be back.

Hahaha glad someone with your fine upstanding reputation agrees! And the ban research chemicals?? Fools!

lol ".........someone with your fine upstanding reputation"

I love the wolf of wallstreet, my step brother made me laugh too when he said "Oh that song is Howling Wolf, I always wanted to ask who t was but as you are such a music snob you would have laughed as I didn't know who he was" when it comes to Blues (well that Chicago style) I am NOT a huge fan but early Howling Wolf & Muddy Waters stuff real good.

Last few days I've been finding weed for some reason, been in the yard with the dog drinking K cider.
I didn't reply to your one post FUBAR as I had NEVER drank any K in a glass, I have always just had it right from the can & NO K isn't white cider, I checked for you 2 days ago when I gave a small bit to the dog as it was going fucking mad for some of my Bombay Badboy Pot Noodle sandwich & as that is hot I gave it some cider to cool off the chilli burn.

Hope all is well with everyone

K cider... Fuck.

That stuff is my alcoholic nemesis.

Not had any in a decade, but damn.

A few beers and some spliffs of 'zkittles glue' - yes that's it's actual name lol. Very smooth and mellow, a real connoisseur's weed.

Anyone elose seen the Iceland entry for this years Eurovision?
Take Rammstein - Du Hast & toss in some weird BDSM freaks.........fuck me that will go down well in the host country I think.

Jesus wept what the hell were Iceland thinking yesterday? Waving up a scarf with flag of Palestine on it?
If they really wanted to troll the fuck outta the Jews why didn't they wave up something that was pro Hamas or something from the kids TV show called "Tomorrows pioneers" ffs.

Farfour, Hamas' Mickey Mouse Character, Is 'Martyred'

Euro vision gets worse every year, the songs. The visuals get better. That's why it's called euro vision.
I stopped watching it in 1996 when this gem from the Netherlands won it. Ireland won that year with a dreadful song. The Republic of Ireland taking the soup of Europe.

I've got a new kitchen. I'm just boasting. It's to be my office for all my enterprises. I've got lots of ideas ready for the planning stages for collecting cash. In hand preferably. Had enough of lying agencies and shit hole educational establishments. Im gojng to be my very own Saul good man for starters. There's a few fuckers out there need to pay up for their past wrong doings. I've got to get all organ sed and words correctly put together. The right amount of menace mixed with professionalism and stuff. Been going thru my head this long while some of it. I'll ask / tell nicely. If they don't pay up I will name and shame. Simple.

Does Saul have papers? Gonna sit in a library reading archbold when I track it down. Live laugh love and all that.

I love my family and shit, mum, dad sisters etc but if given the chance id rather swap them and be in the Wu-Tang clan

Status
Not open for further replies.