• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I'm not nationalistic either. I'm technically Scottish a quarter English an of Nord/Irish descent haha. It's scorchio here today and everyone's buzzing, a bit of excitement is good for morale.

My brother used to be addicted to that football manager game lol. He taught me to play pro and FIFA and I'm actually alright 😛
I played tennis and football then I started drinking around the age of 14,15 grew boobs and felt self conscious lol.

196203378-352374639564763-7868678923593916600-n.jpg

Best comedy of all times for my taste @LoginNotSecure . First thing that I downloaded via torrent long time ago and I watched all seasons at least 5 times. Del, Rodney, (cause looks like a horse) Trigger, masonic lodge uptight snob Bocey, his "we all know" Marlene, legendary grandad and "during the war" uncle Albert...and other great characters. I think that House MD was so successful cause it had a Britt as the main character and was only thing that had intelligent, snarky and black humor which is characteristics of a British comedy (opposed to sterile sitcoms that are made in US). Love them!

@iTry91 whatever I am I am certainly not a nationalist. It is sad to be one as it divides and then people are easily ruled over. I cheer for teams that are closer to where I live but will not miss a night of sleep due to result of some game that overpaid players are playing and having fun.

Manager of Croatia didn't listen to me (who would guess that? 🤣). He put Brozovic on the bench and is sticking with Rebic and Kramaric oposed to Petkovic and Vlasic. At least he put Modric where he should be playing.

Off to watch the game.

Interesting evening, one of my drink buddies asked, hypothetically, how I would feel if someone I knew asked them to read a work of erotica fiction featuring me being ravished by the person in question

Haven't read it yet

Why not do both?( Obviously cause u don't like fitba)
It's just fun really i suppose I'm a bitter cunt bcoz my ex loser bf hated fitba and my caring family like it. It's kicking off man I'm gonna video this an upload itnhere hahhaaha to funny

Seems like the Jocks and the Sassenachs have proven themselves to be as shit as everyone knew they were. I predicted a 0:0 draw and I know shag all about 'fitba'.

Waste of fuckin time...

I gave up on watching football after Euro 96.
While that was a first Euro that I watched and when Croatia played first time as an independent nation. I still remember Davor Suker lobbing Peter Schmeichel and that fabulous goal by Paul Gascoigne.

Didn't you have like a golden generation or something? Without enough beers around no chance I show up for a football game.

I'm particularly bad at live football games, I just don't have a good cheer, I think, it's both intonation/loudness/and what to say tbh. Anyone that can relate?

Football is hard yin though I was a boss centre mid and would run up and down I got into the boys team at my high school I have was so good this is a specific topic for me cause I truly was good and was being scouted for girl team: Scottish girl team should probably add im a right fuck up now though I physically addicted to alcohol can't wait til the they get detoxing me ana can jus take some Mandy and jet etc and drink in moderation if possible.

Last edited:
Has anybody been watching Wales? We're ace. I have a good feeling about this year.
If Bale raises his game up a level and Ramsey stays healthy then I can see Wales as a land mine for favourites. The group is not that tough cause Turkey is awful, and Switzerland has not shown much either. I don't even think that we can say that Italy is such a great team as their results would suggest, with Turkey and Switzerland being such lousy teams at the moment. I won't even be convinced if they were to beat Wales easily. I think that both France and Belgium are level up, with England, Spain and Germany being at least on par with them. Netherlands although playing nice football and and having talented players is in my opinion level down from all mentioned teams. Wales will have a great test against Italy. Honestly I don't see Wales going very far. They have number of great players but have not convinced me that they could reach last phase of tournament (semi final or final).

Scotland has a great chance now but it will be tough cause they have to get a win and I still see Croatia as better side. Croatia is undergoing generation shift and will be very competitive in next world cup. If we hire some good selector after this championship. Dalic is simply not good enough. His tactic against England with Luka Modric as attacking midfielder and Kovacic and Brozovic as playmakers was awful. Same today against Czech. First half Czechs dominated cause Dalic made a wrong decision regarding first team and tactics (although he did bring Modric back on his natural position). When he finally put Petkovic and Vlasic in the game changed and Croatia become more dominant.

Didn't you have like a golden generation or something?
If you are asking about Croatia we had two great generation with one in which main players were Suker, Boban, Boksic, Bilic and Prosinecki being better grneration, although they finished 3rd in 1998. WC in France. This generation that is starting to descend (Modric, Perisic, Brozovic, Rakitic - not playing anymore , Mandzukic - not playing anymore) is/was not that strong but they had some luck in Russia and went all the way to finals (beaten by Feance same as in 1998. semi final). I think Croatia has a bright future in football as Gvardiol, Vlasic, Biuk (remember this name), Ivanusec, Livakovic...are all great potentials and even great players now while still young or very young. Dinamo Zagreb turned around 2:0 in second leg of this years UEFA Ligue and was stopped by Villareal in quarter finals. All this from a country of 4 millions and without colonies (when I see France playing I am more inclined to say that it is "All Africa Team", with Griezman, Pavard, Hernandes and Rabiot being Frances cherry on the top).

I'm particularly bad at live football games, I just don't have a good cheer, I think, it's both intonation/loudness/and what to say tbh. Anyone that can relate?
I stopped going to football matches at age 15 and I am not seeing that as a deficit. Here in Croatia the atmosphere, when stadium is full there is a culture of group singing and whole stadium breathing as one. We have some good football virus within us.

With all that said France is looking as a top favourite the way they are playing.

Wow, this was a rant. 🤣

I read it all as well, I love a good rant especially now.. do whens my team playing yours? Whaña fight aboudit? Jk obv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.