• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep i'm moving house this weekend. also been majorly fucked over by a colleague which has made my job incredibly stressful.

urgh i did it again after my boyf went to sleep. except i didn't have much bingey food in and it was too late to go to the shop so did not go well.

i've been feeling a bit like i'm not really here, like some major dissociation, which is not normal for me when i'm not experiencing ptsd symptoms. getting dizzy standing up and even sitting down, heart rate all over the place, really sluggish and tired, and just off- headaches, digestive system, and been getting near panic attacks where i feel like i can't breathe.

writing it out it sounds more like anxiety and exhaustion, if it doesn't get better once i've moved or i can't break this cycle i'll go to a doctor.
Hypertension can be a sign of more extensive issues. If it persists, get a medical, at least an ECG done.

Hypertension can be a sign of more extensive issues. If it persists, get a medical, at least an ECG done.
balls.

thanks for the heads up. i think my dad has a commercial blood pressure measuring device so i can try that when i get to his. i guess hypertension would make sense given my drug history and current stress levels and alcohol use.

managed not to bp yesterday cos i just got really drunk instead. really want to do neither tonight. still feel odd but not got out of bed yet so not sure the extent of it.

Good old Matt Hancock, getting his "double jab" in early I see ;)
I bet that woman was full of a strange liquid the same colour as the Moderna "vaccine"

Fuck me at this rate I’m going to double my post count in a night, the mdma must be better than I thought. Why are you cunts all so quiet. Fucking time zone thing innit, Friday night here already.

a) my boyfriend literally shat himself today.

b) i'm moving house this weekend. i don't drive. my parents are supposed to help, but they have been told to self isolate. fml. my furniture is being picked up on monday.

on the plus side my boyf overheard the conversation with my mum and he said i've got much better at dealing with her.

"it was like slush puppy consistency.... there was an awful lot of it... there was a great big pooey hammock in my boxers and some of it spilled over into my jeans... at least a pint by the time i got to the toilet"

we had takeaway curry last night

"it was like slush puppy consistency.... there was an awful lot of it... there was a great big pooey hammock in my boxers and some of it spilled over into my jeans... at least a pint by the time i got to the toilet"

we had takeaway curry last night

Hang on, your boyfriend shat himself but it ended up in YOUR boxers?

WTF have you pair been getting up to?

I'm confused... :?

Edit: Got it. I didn't notice the quotation marks.

Your boyfriend is a fuckin animal...

wobbling over having 2nd covid jab tomorrow ffs, mind you I wobbled over the 1st one too

tempted to just get up in the morning and have lsd for breakfast instead :cool:

wobbling over having 2nd covid jab tomorrow ffs, mind you I wobbled over the 1st one too

tempted to just get up in the morning and have lsd for breakfast instead :cool:

Ditto mate. I've got my 2nd dose tomorrow as well.

Looking forward to it. I felt fuckin great for days after the first one...

I didn't feel great after the first one, night chills tiredness etc...

Took almost a week to feel normal again.

That's the astrazeneca one, supposedly only one in four suffer side effects and it's the second jab where one can most likely have side effects.

I only had the one jab for now. Makes me think I was infected with covid last year.

I tested negative beforehand, got Pfizer, woke up in the middle of the night sweating and shivering, but that was it really.

Can't wait for my second to get it over and done with (followed by subsequent boosters and lockdowns for the rest of our lives...).

I didn't feel great after the first one, night chills tiredness etc...

Took almost a week to feel normal again.

That's the astrazeneca one, supposedly only one in four suffer side effects and it's the second jab where one can most likely have side effects.

I only had the one jab for now. Makes me think I was infected with covid last year.
Nah, look further

The AZ bad side effects are far more common from the first jab, Moderna and Pfizer from the second, it's very well documented everywhere

At least 20 people I know irl have had exactly that experience too - you'll be fine after AZ 2, I'd bet on that

iirc @F.U.B.A.R. had AZ first time, mine was Moderna...so am expecting a possible rough weekend, we'll see

Had a satisfying motorcycle race tonight, feels good

Also, I now have a dog army manifestation each night when I come to unlock my gate. Had a 9 dog salute just now, feels good

Only own two of them, but they are the money dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.