• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

Rage_Valley_Album_Art.jpg

Just awesome!!! These guys make music that would make Freddy Kruger shit himself!!

Shit. Hope she's ok mate <3

(Guess that means your otters will be left unattended then? %) )

It looks like it could be a lot more serious than i thought. Getting some belongings together as she is being admitted. Thank fuck i am not tripping.

Leave my otters alone!!

Nice one Herb! Not one single post from anyone in the UK or Europe all fuckin day! Now you've finally broke the silence from the other side of the pond. :)

We have been on particularly poor form these past couple of days, even by the forum's usual standard. I guess everyone is still recovering from the carnage that was The Apprentice Final last night, right? 8)

We have been on particularly poor form these past couple of days, even by the forum's usual standard. I guess everyone is still recovering from the carnage that was The Apprentice Final last night, right? 8)

Absolutely! I was gutted to see wotisface win instead of that other one - or the others, or summat. Am I close?

(Is this summat to do with that 'strictly baked come off dancing' thing?)

Last edited:
Absolutely! I was gutted to see wotisface win instead of that other one - or the others, or summat. Am I close?

(Is this summat to do with that 'strictly baked come off dancing' thing?)

You're wrong, Alana proved her worth in the boardroom at the last minute!!

(In my defence, it is the only shitty reality TV show I watch, I do have some standards. Although, 'Strictly baked come off dancing' sounds like a hoot.)

You're wrong, Alana proved her worth in the boardroom at the last minute!!

(In my defence, it is the only shitty reality TV show I watch, I do have some standards. Although, 'Strictly baked come off dancing' sounds like a hoot.)

I must admit to having watched a few episodes in the past - and it is extremely satisfying watching a bunch of smug, egotistic, arrogant and selfish wankers getting publicly humiliated on national TV.

What tends to spoil it is the smug, egotistic, arrogant and selfish wankers who are doing the humiliating...

I must admit to having watched a few episodes in the past - and it is extremely satisfying watching a bunch of smug, egotistic, selfish wankers getting publicly humiliated on national TV.

What tends to spoil it is the smug, egotistic, selfish wankers who are doing the humiliating...

I quite like Lord Sugar haha, he seems like a man with a good head on his shoulders. What really weirded me out was browsing channels late one night and coming across the US Apprentice hosted by Donald Trump. No wonder nobody can take him seriously (even by politician standards).

I quite like Lord Sugar haha, he seems like a man with a good head on his shoulders. What really weirded me out was browsing channels late one night and coming across the US Apprentice hosted by Donald Trump. No wonder nobody can take him seriously (even by politician standards).

I've just googled that Alana (no, I really do have nothing better to do) - no wonder she won, she's a fuckin babe! I'd love to have seen what 'proving her worth in the boardroom' entailed =D

Alan Sugar > Trumpybum any day of the week...

Mum is going to be ok. She has a bad uti but is on IV antibiotics and should be coming home in a few days. Very relieved. My otters appear to be safe and unmolested by FUBAR too.

That's good Consumer.

I've got elderly parents also. Touch wood, good health this far.

My otters show no sign of any unspeakable acts commited by a sex crazed English man wearing fishnets.

Work uncertainty sorted. I WILL get paid this month, which is a fucking relief.

Company is officially folding and I'll get some redundancy $$ in Feb. Only worked there for 2.5 years so guess it won't be more than three months pay, but better than nothing where there's no such thing as welfare or jsa.