• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Dip (chewing tobacco)

DXM101

Bluelighter
I just cracked open a fresh new tin of Red Man =D

Although I'm usually good with skoal wintergreen <3, my budget was cut a bit short so I had to go with the red man and boy is it yummy. Any dippers at bluelight?

Ill take a fad wat of redman leaves Or a lip of Grizz snuff any day of the weak pretty much everything else pails in comparison like the new cope straight fuckin fuck. why fuk with a classic?
whatever
oh yeah griz wintergreen is delish but I cant handel too much wd at all

yea wintergreen anything is nice..I just cant't do fine cut, it seems so weird in my mouth especially since im used to long cut

So what kind/brand/whatever would one go and buy, if they are looking for the *MAXIMUM* nicotine buzz from it?

I quit smoking but still crave the nicotine - I had an old thing of powdered tobacco "snuff" which I managed to get really nicotine'd out on after I mixed some baking soda in with the powder and put some in my mouth..

Do these dip things you buy already have some type of base mixed with the tobacco or no?

Oh man, I'm not bashing, I just honestly don't get it. Cigarettes too.

By the time you've bought a few tins or packs you coulda got a bag of dank bud and at least gotten high and not "buzzed" for your 20 bucks. And if its a buzz your after, take 2 hits and save the rest.

Bud is just my daily DOC now, but it works with anything, I never got this obsession with tobacco people have.

Same here. I've smoked cigars (cheap ass cigars, maybe that had something to do with it). Do you really get a buzz off of dip? Not interested in trying cigarettes, hate the smell. Thought dip might be a nice thing to try when I'm not in a controlled environment where other stuff might get me in trouble.

I gave a tobacco-naive friend a pinch of Grizzly once. He put it in his mouth, and about 10 minutes later, he blurted out, "Damn, this shit is better than weed!"

Dip gives a nice sustained nicotine buzz/rush, but if you over-do it you get a nasty sickly feeling almost like drinking too much alcohol.

Never heard that about the baking soda. Does it really improve the nicotine delivery??

IMO the best way to dip is:

1. Drink a large, heavily caffeinated beverage (like a 32oz AMP energy)
2. Cut the top off the empty beverage.
3. Put in a wad of grizzly.
4. Spit in the beverage container.

The best legal & totally functional buzz there is to be had, IMO!

To the above posters, you definitely get higher off weed, but the nice thing about cigs/dip/tobacco is you can do it anytime of the day and it improves your focus and concentration without getting you too spacey.

Plus once you're addicted, it's just another way to satisfy the nicotine requirement.

The first time I used tobacco, it was in a blunt me & my friends rolled as newbie stoners. We only had a 10 bag of pot so it was mostly strawberry philly tobacco. After the first puff, I was legitimately FUCKED UP for at least 5-10 minutes, and it wasn't due to the weed!!

QUOTE]

Yea man its all good but I see where your coming from.
First time I smoked a cig, I was like I'm not gonna get addicted and blows cash on this...
Look where I am haha

I'm gonna try this in Drug Culture.

OD===>DC

No dip for me... just Marlboro Reds, all the way.

theres some shit in my lip and my lips full of dip and i got a big wad and imma fuckin spit it in your face on the highway as I pass you with grace, then I run you down and spray you in the eyes with mace, im take first place cause the snuff in my teeth I wear with a smile on my face :)

thats my dip freestyle

well I don't normally dip but when I'm working and can't get a smoke break i keep a can of skoal wintergreen handy, it really is a nasty habit and I'd much rather smoke a newport but if your on gaurd duty you can't really smoke.

theres some shit in my lip and my lips full of dip and i got a big wad and imma fuckin spit it in your face on the highway as I pass you with grace, then I run you down and spray you in the eyes with mace, im take first place cause the snuff in my teeth I wear with a smile on my face :)

thats my dip freestyle

haha boul probably high as shit

So what kind/brand/whatever would one go and buy, if they are looking for the *MAXIMUM* nicotine buzz from it?
For its low cost, Grizzly is probably the best in terms of nicotine content. It's half the cost of Skoal/Cope and it's much more potent. I've heard Kodiak's another brand that has a high nicotine content, but it's more expensive than Grizzly in my area, so I haven't tried it.

I absolutely hate tobacco though. Even the wintergreen-flavored Grizzly makes me gag each time I use it despite having used it for 1 1/2 - 2 years. Being addicted to something so shitty as nicotine is horrible. I started cigarettes after trying weed (when I was naive to drugs in general), thinking that if weed were illegal, tobacco couldn't be as bad (WRONG). The only reason I switched is because the smell put a lot of my friends off.

For those who've mentioned the "buzz" you get from dipping.. eh, it's not worth it. From experience, if you keep chasing after that buzz, you'll only make your tolerance increase quickly and soon you'll be just using more and more tobacco. Anymore, I know if I'm getting a buzz at all from it, it means I've used too much.

That being said, the only buzz I've ever gotten from this crap is a shitty lethargic feeling, sometimes accompanying nausea. The only time it was somewhat pleasurable was during the times I was prescribed amphetamines, but since I increased my use (as speed makes you want to), my tolerance increased and I have to buy more today as a result. I've gone through at least half a tin just today so far just for "maintenance," I guess you could call it.

Unless you're already addicted (as many or all of you, including me, probably are), I would NEVER suggest someone start using tobacco at all, especially not to get a buzz.

Weed, on the other hand, <3

The whole chewing tabacco thing is not for me, I smoke cig's but I don't think I could ever chew tabacco it's way to gross for me :|

i tried one of those dip pouches once a long time ago, and hated it. it made me sick to my stomach.

has anyone tried snus? i think it is pretty much the same as one of the pouches, except you put it in your top lip and by doing so, you dont have to spit. im not sure how that works, but thats what i hear.

ive always liked skoal regular or wintergreen long cut. That fine cut stuff sucks because its messy, and the bandits suck because its not enough "juice" haha.

JV-- I tried some of that camel snuss crap, they say you dont have to spit and can just swallow it, but i had my doubts. Upon placing the little packet between my cheek and gum (i dont know why they say to put it in your top lip) it burned like a mother for a minute. I def got a nicoteine buzz from it, but its nothing like red man or some good long cut tobacco. The snuss lasted about 20 minutes, got a little bit of juice out of it and i did end up spitting the excess out, ive swalloed tobacco spit b4 and it makes you feel sick as a dog. Its weird stuff but if you need a nic fix, it does the trick