• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
etizolam imo is pretty lame, defo not a recreational drug. Takes anxiety away but apart from that even when dosing like 8mg i still havent felt any euphoria or anything decent.

etizolam imo is pretty lame, defo not a recreational drug. Takes anxiety away but apart from that even when dosing like 8mg i still havent felt any euphoria or anything decent.
you guys must have the bunkest pills Ever. 8mgs is a high unessecary dose. You dont get euphoria from this OBVIOUSLY. Its not made for that. Please dont ruin it by taking handfulls. Its just to relax thats it. Not to get you Smashed or euphoric

I was working last night at a local event that lasted well into the middle of the night, and had 3 mg over the course of 5 hours and was feeling good all night and still able to be productive and do plenty of physical labor. I came home and popped 2 more and insufflated 1, and then woke up this morning with my keyboard and mouse laying on top of me, and after counting my remaining stash, I realized I had taken 9 total mg yesterday over 12 hours. Is this harmful in any way?

Not harmful after some time off, just dont make a habit of eating that many

No shouldnt be, just take a couple of days of, or a week.. make sure it does not become a habit and you should be alrite.

personally I am not looking for Euphoria out of this drug, I am looking for peace of mind, get rid of my anxiety ridden mind.. it just takes the edge of when my mind wont stop racing and I cant control my thoughts.. Dont ruin it for the rest of us please...

^ no one listens. I swear I hate hate people who think taking 9 etizolam is ok or tolerance. Its ignorance. I just hope everyone whos been abusing it like that will never get access to its powder form. Thats how I can see a big disaster. I have been on Benzos for so fucking long and have taken a wide variety of sedatives. 3mgs max is all you need. If its not working your pills are fake or give it a break and yea dont ruin it.

The term "euphoria" is very subjective. If you have massive anxiety issues then yes, etizolam may be well be euphoric as it will temporarily ease you're anxiety and make you feel more a lot more relaxed/happy.

But as has already been said etizolam is not coke. You don't take it then suddenly feel on top of the world. A slight intoxicated relaxation (similar to a couple of beers) is the most the majority of people are going to get from this, and if 2-3mg isn't getting you where you want then you're taking the wrong drug.

Yeah on etizolam I don't get nearly as happy as when I'm on clonazepam, for example. The sedating effects are nice, but I find I can't take more than 1.5 mg without my tongue being too loose the next day. Obviously my inhibitions are still lowered and I start telling people at work that they're idiots and/or are doing shit work. It's true but I'm better off not saying the truth.

So what you guys are saying is that if you don't take etizolam everyday for an extended period of time, and you keep your use to strictly comedowns (which are only about once a week, sometimes 2 weeks, you shouldn't experience WD? That is my usage. I really don't enjoy them too much, I just like the relaxing/slight euphoria they give me after I take to come down from a stim.

Sometimes I go a littel overboard, like tonight were I ended up taking 7 (over a pretty extended amount of time) and am feling effects, but am no way "fucked up" from them. I don't typically take this much but if that could have some sort of hand in leading to quicker addiction, I will be staying away from larger dosages.

I don't think that my once a week - 2 week use could possibly give me WD's, but perhaps I am wrong.

On another semi-related subject, I have been trying to research the effectiveness of redosing. It seems as though my initial does, 3 mg, gets me to where I want to be but the feeling passes by shortly. What will happen is that I start to redose at 2 mg a time, sometimes insufflating one, and ending up not feeling the way I assumed I would. Which leads me to believe that if redosing is going to be effective, there has to be some kind of formula or perhaps a certain dose that need to be taken at a certain period of time after your last dose. Simply redosing dosn't make you feel high again, unless of course there is an effective formula or way of doing it (which is essentially why I am asking for your input.)

Any thoughts?

^ Taking etizolam once a week is not going to lead to withdrawals, but I'd focus more on the fact you're taking 7 or more in one evening - you really should consider cutting down as those kind of dosages are likely to lead to addiction or an ambulance.

As for the second part almost all drugs have at least some short term tolerance, and redosing any drug very rarely gives the same high as the dose before it. Only thing you can do is leave it for a few days for tolerance to drop and your brain/body to recuperate.

You have some underdosed shit bro or a horrible fucking benzo tolerance from a horrible addiction.

I ended up taking 7 (over a pretty extended amount of time) and am feling effects, but am no way "fucked up" from them.

Trust e, you are fucked up. You might not think so but you are. Such is the magic of benzos... I have done just what you have except it happened at work one weekend. The next weekend I worked many people were laughing at me because of how I was those few days. I ended up taking 40 1mg pills over the course of three days. I have recollection of those three days. I learned my lesson.

Etizolam is serious shit. Treat it with respect.

i am a slightly experienced benzo user. i was on xanax and klonopin for 2 years and when i decided to stop cold turkey, i made the mistake of using ultram to ease the WD's and had two seizures about a week apart. I havent touched benzos since. I understand from reading this is a theodiazepam. Does this have the same negative side effects of any other benzo WD ?

also the only place i know of thats even remotely reputable to try etizolam, sells them in pellets? they look like tablets in blister packs so im guessing there pills. makes sense i cant find the pure chemical itself, i wouldnt want to have to measure something so small with such margin for error and serious consequence. Are the pellets good does anyone know? im lookin for something for nights im trying to ease off stimulants, other than drinking beer. thanks guys

Are you guys sublingualling this?
YES, and for some odd reason I like the taste.

^ no one listens. I swear I hate hate people who think taking 9 etizolam is ok or tolerance. Its ignorance. I just hope everyone whos been abusing it like that will never get access to its powder form. Thats how I can see a big disaster. I have been on Benzos for so fucking long and have taken a wide variety of sedatives. 3mgs max is all you need. If its not working your pills are fake or give it a break and yea dont ruin it.

I will try my best, your post really spoke to me. I don't have any powder but there is no reason to go over 3 and I don't want to ruin the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't mind the taste of alprazolam (pure is even better), but I'm referring to Xanax. Most people find it very overwhelming but I don't mind it one bit. For the longest time I was used to having as many bars under my tongue as I could fit. I've come such a long way :D

Etizolam

ok so i just ordered 30mgs etizolam that comes in 4ml of solution, where .20cc equals 1mg etizolam... my question is: is the only way to measure .20cc by using a 1cc syringe??

not sure if this is allowed, but do i just go to my local pharmacy and ask for 1cc syringes?

thanks,
lacster

^ Oral syringes don't arouse suspicion, correct. They can get quite chunky but should be fine for what you'll be using them for.

thanks albion :)

I think you're okay asking about sourcing inorganic equipment such as this.

What you need is an oral dosing syringe. If you say that to the pharmacist they'll be a lot less suspicious than if you ask for a hypodermic. Just say you need something to measure out specific amounts of liquid. Which is, of course, true. :)

The other option is to order one online, then you don't have to talk to anyone.

straight, thanks for the reply!

i have a question though, how does the liquid stay in the needleless syringe?? like do you have to keep it turned upside down?? stupid question i kno lol

Status
Not open for further replies.