• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Mega Thread v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etizolam Insufflation? Any EXPERIENCE?

Hey everyone, I've read all over mixed stuff about this, that it works but its shorter and stronger, that it doesn't work and its a waste, etc. So I'm trying to clear it up once and for all, before I go getting blue boogers!

What I'm really looking for anyone who has actually tried doing this and can give me some feedback. Do you think it worked? Was it more effective vs oral vs sublingual etc?

Although I guess I'll take w/e input, but I feel that is the most important: actual real world experience, not just speculation.

I know most of the theory: that it does work because its lipohilic, that it doesn't work because its not water soluble, that it does work, doesn't does, blah blah. I know most of the theory, although if someone is able to totally and clearly clear up the science I'd love to hear it, although the fact that there is no definitive answer I think is the problem, heh.

Thanks everyone!

I've snorted it on a couple of occasions, it works for me, but each time i've done it i had already popped a few. From my experience crush it finely and sniff it up in one and it should hit you harder and faster but it wont last as long, definitley has a different feel to it imo

Benzo's aren't supposed to work when snorted as most aren't water soluble, and oral bio availability is so high (90%+) that it's not worth it anyway.

But i've tried insufflating etizolam before and it worked fine, (came on faster as expected) but it wasn't good enough to bother crushing and snorting pills and I only did it twice before switching back to oral. Sublingual works well (chew and leave it in your mouth for 5-10 minutes) and i'd recommend that over insufflation.

Etizolam is supposedly water-insoluble, snorting is not going to have much of an improvement.

The nasal route simply is not effective with benzodiazepines, even in my experiences with midazolam, It was a complete waste of a great benzo.

Etizolam, being a thienodiazepine will likely not have any benefit taken nasally vs. orally, although I have no experience with etizolam and I realize you're asking for those with experience. But from my standpoint, I'm going to say no, don't snort it. Sublingual would work much better, I'd imagine.

Firstly i think everyone over states the differences between these new theni- benzos and regular ones. Yes its chemical structure differs, but it has the same action (triggers all GABA receptors/production) so in terms of effects they are functionally similar.

Secondly, I knew I would get reports like just on the theory. But there are MANY who swear that snorting benzos works. I am not one who does so, I NEVER have sniffed a benzo, but there is definitely a lot of people who can attest to it working. And there are some arguments that can work because whether or not a drug is absorbed through the mucus membranes is not solely dependent on whether or not a drug is water soluble (lipophilic coming into effect for one among other reasons).

So people who keep yelling that snorting benzos doesn't work....probably haven't tried it. As I've said, neither have I tried sniffing benzos, but I'm definitely not going to claim without a doubt that it cant work. And although EFFECT WISE etizolam is the same as a benzos, since as you have argued it is different (though in chemical structure as I mentioned, NOT in GABA effects), meaning quite possibly that it could be even better absorbed than regular benzos (which once again is possibly better than most think, although I have never tried it).

Once again, I am of the mind that 99% of benzos work best when taken orally (kick in almost immediately, high BOA, designed for that way; after all what good is meds for panic attacks if you take one while having a panic attack and it took 2 hours to work?)

What I am looking for though is info regarding sniffing etizolam specifically. Etizolam specifically has been said to function even better when insufflated vs orally, although shorter duration. So anyone with first hand experience of this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again guys!

Also once again I know etizolam is not a benzos, but it has the same effects as a benzos.

And once again, please look into why so many people say benzos work when snorted. I doubt its placebo for all of them. Just because its possible that people are wrong and it DOES work and it will turn out why it makes sense, doesnt mean you have to start snorting em! I dont either remember, I just acknowledge the possibilities.

But once again, looking for those who have ACTUALLY TRIED sniffing etizolam in particular. This way we can get an idea of whether etizolam in particular is noted to work even BETTER nasally (not just from drip, but actually stronger).

Firstly i think everyone over states the differences between these new theni- benzos and regular ones. Yes its chemical structure differs, but it has the same action (triggers all GABA receptors/production) so in terms of effects they are functionally similar.

Secondly, I knew I would get reports like just on the theory. But there are MANY who swear that snorting benzos works. I am not one who does so, I NEVER have sniffed a benzo, but there is definitely a lot of people who can attest to it working. And there are some arguments that can work because whether or not a drug is absorbed through the mucus membranes is not solely dependent on whether or not a drug is water soluble (lipophilic coming into effect for one among other reasons).

So people who keep yelling that snorting benzos doesn't work....probably haven't tried it. As I've said, neither have I tried sniffing benzos, but I'm definitely not going to claim without a doubt that it cant work. And although EFFECT WISE etizolam is the same as a benzos, since as you have argued it is different (though in chemical structure as I mentioned, NOT in GABA effects), meaning quite possibly that it could be even better absorbed than regular benzos (which once again is possibly better than most think, although I have never tried it).

Once again, I am of the mind that 99% of benzos work best when taken orally (kick in almost immediately, high BOA, designed for that way; after all what good is meds for panic attacks if you take one while having a panic attack and it took 2 hours to work?)

What I am looking for though is info regarding sniffing etizolam specifically. Etizolam specifically has been said to function even better when insufflated vs orally, although shorter duration. So anyone with first hand experience of this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again guys!

Also once again I know etizolam is not a benzos, but it has the same effects as a benzos.

And once again, please look into why so many people say benzos work when snorted. I doubt its placebo for all of them. Just because its possible that people are wrong and it DOES work and it will turn out why it makes sense, doesnt mean you have to start snorting em! I dont either remember, I just acknowledge the possibilities.

But once again, looking for those who have ACTUALLY TRIED sniffing etizolam in particular. This way we can get an idea of whether etizolam in particular is noted to work even BETTER nasally (not just from drip, but actually stronger).

I have many, MANY times over explained that snorting benzodiazepines is ineffective not because of the water insolubility but because the epithelial cells in your mucosal membrane responsible for absorption quickly become clogged with the insane amount of binder and the very small quantity of active substance is blocked from absorption.

Have you read the etizolam mega thread? I am going to merge this with it, and it has been discussed in there at length.

The only benzos I've snorted were triazolam, midazolam, flunitrazepam, pure alprazolam powder, I snorted IV ampoules of lorazepam and diazepam.

Each and every one was a disappointment.

I just said I had no experience with etizolam, don't think I haven't tried to snort benzos.... I agree with your thieno/benzodiazepines being very similar statement, if there are differences, they are small.

i've used it a few times, mostly in conjuction with psychedelics and it had superior synergy (at least with the 2c class) compared to the other benzos i tried with them (alprazolam, temazepam, phenazepam & diazepam).
however, i once used 4mg to top off a pregabalin binge and that was a huge mistake. i'd been awake ~36 hours and in that time had gone through about two bars of 300mg pregabalin. to put it simple, i completely lost my shit. complete blackout, and i probably would have ended up in either a drunk tank or mental hospital had not my cousin been around to deal with me, as i just came off a train. apparently for 30-45 minutes i behaved like a lobotomised monkey. i have often taken benzodiazepines with pregabalin, it's a very relaxing combo, and i'm guessing the amount of pregabalin was just way too huge. but i would really like to hear if anyone else tried combining the two and how the results were.

Impossible to get addicted to etizolam, u binge 3-4 days take 3-4 days of more of u like take a month off then go again, or use then for wuteva medical issue you need but not for more then two weeks then taper of for two weeks. pretty fcukin simple. they re the easiest benzo not to get addicted to IMO. if in tweo weeks they did not help see a doc and let them know whats crackulating.

Impossible to get addicted to etizolam, u binge 3-4 days take 3-4 days of more of u like take a month off then go again, or use then for wuteva medical issue you need but not for more then two weeks then taper of for two weeks. pretty fcukin simple. they re the easiest benzo not to get addicted to IMO. if in tweo weeks they did not help see a doc and let them know whats crackulating.

Impossible to get addicted to etizolam, u binge 3-4 days take 3-4 days of go again, or use then for wuteva medical issue you need but not for more then two weeks then taper of for two weeks. pretty fcukin simple. they re the easiest benzo not to get addicted to IMO.

This is not true at all... This is a harm reduction focus forum, treat it as such. Thienodiazepines are just as habit forming as benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines were originally marketed as non-habit forming, so were the z-drugs, Etizolam is just as addictive as, say lorazepam.

If you are incoherent on phenazepam please resist from posting factually incorrect information like this. In fact, resist posting in any HR threads.

Ive been taking one of these and occasionally 2 for months now. Tried a couple of times nights without and sleep was nigh on impossible even with alcohol

If you are incoherent on phenazepam please resist from posting factually incorrect information like this. In fact, resist posting in any HR threads.

Indeed, I warned this user earlier, any repeat violations shall result in a "vacation" from bluelight due to existing repeat violations and infractions on your account.

You gave anti-HR advice, and are incoherent. You have been warned now by 2 OD Moderators, so please don't PM me angrily again, like after my first warning to you tonight, and just sober up and revisit the boards. It's that simple,

I have many, MANY times over explained that snorting benzodiazepines is ineffective not because of the water insolubility but because the epithelial cells in your mucosal membrane responsible for absorption quickly become clogged with the insane amount of binder and the very small quantity of active substance is blocked from absorption.

Have you read the etizolam mega thread? I am going to merge this with it, and it has been discussed in there at length.

And yet there is overwhelming anecdotal evidence supporting insufflation of benzos achieving a somewhat different effect, as well as a few "theories" on why it is possible.

Again, do I think snorting benzos works anywhere close to well? Not by a long shot. I know all the benefits to oral/sublingual ingestion.

But there are a lot of people out there who have sniffed etizolam and claimed it not only got them high, but highER! SO, I am looking for some REAL EXPERIENCES regarding this.

And yes, I HAVE READ the etizolam megathread. As well as the OLD etizolam megathread (I could probably tell you whats on the first+last pages as well as a few random ones, i've read it extensively. I can even say right off the top of my head that this thread has ~75-80 posts). I have done my research, I've even already read what you're talking about having discussed. I am looking for more info.

Once again, I do not sniff benzos. I never have, never will. I agree it is ineffective, wasteful, and simply not worth it. But etizolam specifically I have heard (anecdotally again) across the board it is just as good, if not better, up the nose. So please anyone with real experience doing tis lemme know.

^ Ime the quality of sleep isn't too bad (can still feel slightly wobbly in the morning), but it can take a while to get to sleep. I'd definitely agree with the anxiety and "bed comfyness" though, even 1mg gives a nice effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.