• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Yeah, somethings going on that isn't our business yet it is our bizniz. Remember supies of h could be effected with lock downs and shite. Self isolation is a lifestyle choice for me these days. I've reached my limit of people. You wouldn't bieve how amazing it feels to not be arou d fuckwits. And likewise I've been processing my h use. I get worried ill run out of cash or I've it got enough so coz I've got vurtuslky no cash I buy gear. I'm trying new head programming that I've everything I really need. And things will sort themselves out if I'm not s. Oking gear
Nice one for controlling it Pink :). Urg and I can attest to keeping company that you don't want owt to do with!
I've got away from countless idiotic, greedy, shifty twats only to find others in a better disguise :cautious: After that though you pick up on them swiftly.
No doubt the outbreak will make it even shitter than it is (might as well ask for "white" & "grey" atm).
Been thinking about Subbies (Methadone gives me mad Histaminic effects - Besides, it's worse than gear) and the Antidep side of them might be good for me right now?
Didn't suit me at the time but think it will now.

I've added 80mg oxy every 3 days on top of 2mg clonazepam every 3 days.

Whether sensible or affordable is up for debate. But it sure makes life more livable for someone with severe anxiety, adhd and despression.

I do worry that I'll end up having to use more in the future. I tend to count down every 3 days and wish away my life which sucks. But it's just nice to have a day of relief which spills into the next day somewhat.

I can clearly see it changing to every 2 days in the future which worries me though.

The cost of 80mg oxy's is insane too. I wouldnt like to add it all up. I plough through weed too when on it as it helps me nod. So that's even more money.

I've tried living sober and I literally can't function, anxiety, panic attacks, inability to sleep, regulate body temperature. Overheat at the slightest stress or physical exercise. Tis hell. Yet I can put together an entire flatpack shelving unit in one go without breaking a sweat on a good day (every 3 day is a good day) or in this case residue good effects on the following day rather.

The day before a good day is hell though. I often think if I changed it to every 2 days I could lead a normal life but then I'm really flirting with addiction if not already. Plus already added oxy into the mix.

2mg clonazepam every 3 days alone used to do the trick.

Ugh. Just venting here really. I know what the advice would be.

Anyone having an issue trying to score yet due to this Corona?

I can see a lock down coming soon & it will be like that drought some years ago mark my words folks!!!!!

Anyone having an issue trying to score yet due to this Corona?

I can see a lock down coming soon & it will be like that drought some years ago mark my words folks!!!!!

Yep. I quite agree. The government have just announced increases in universal credit and working tax credit so demand for gear is going to increase while there's bound to be breaks in the supply chain. Cue the great drought of 2020. On top of this, with the health service stretched to breaking point, doling out subs and 'done to junkies is going to be way down their list of priorities.

I wouldn't fancy coming down with kung flu on top of a rattle...

Not yet personally. But I agree it will come. And probably very quickly. And we are low down on the government's priorities at the best of times. Now they've got bigger fish to fry. Junkies will be left high and dry. For sure

B bags are definitely getting smaller. And I agree that there's gunna be a huge drought soon :(
You'll see more Fent in bags, likely total bash like the last big drought (I remember getting bee's wax or something when testing for a bloke!) so you're right to say that Subs and Meth will be in high demand :rolleyes: It won't even have been considered by the NHS

Why aren’t dealers of b and w just getting it off the dark web? Are prices too high for decent profit? I’m clueless and been outta the scene for years now.

Seen something that made me think of @chinup today.

It said “ You’re not broken because of your trauma, but because your trauma isn’t you”

😊

B bags are definitely getting smaller. And I agree that there's gunna be a huge drought soon :(
You'll see more Fent in bags, likely total bash like the last big drought (I remember getting bee's wax or something when testing for a bloke!) so you're right to say that Subs and Meth will be in high demand :rolleyes: It won't even have been considered by the NHS
depends who you know i just picked up and ita as good as ever in good old leicester a

I've added 80mg oxy every 3 days on top of 2mg clonazepam every 3 days.

Whether sensible or affordable is up for debate. But it sure makes life more livable for someone with severe anxiety, adhd and despression.

I do worry that I'll end up having to use more in the future. I tend to count down every 3 days and wish away my life which sucks. But it's just nice to have a day of relief which spills into the next day somewhat.

I can clearly see it changing to every 2 days in the future which worries me though.

The cost of 80mg oxy's is insane too. I wouldnt like to add it all up. I plough through weed too when on it as it helps me nod. So that's even more money.

I've tried living sober and I literally can't function, anxiety, panic attacks, inability to sleep, regulate body temperature. Overheat at the slightest stress or physical exercise. Tis hell. Yet I can put together an entire flatpack shelving unit in one go without breaking a sweat on a good day (every 3 day is a good day) or in this case residue good effects on the following day rather.

The day before a good day is hell though. I often think if I changed it to every 2 days I could lead a normal life but then I'm really flirting with addiction if not already. Plus already added oxy into the mix.

2mg clonazepam every 3 days alone used to do the trick.

Ugh. Just venting here really. I know what the advice would be.
Imo ox is the most addictive drug Iv ever encountered iv used all drugs except the big H. You name the tablets or powders iv Probably used it. I started drugs at the same time the acid house scene was becoming the rave scene and had a fantastic run that basically only ended four years ago when I was prescribed oxycontin after a bad accident and lost all less than two years later. I beat benzos real E codien morphine. temazepam was by far the hardest but a walk in the park to oxycontin two years after losing my family job and basically whole life I'm still on the Bastards. I have managed to cut from about four to five hundred mg a day to one hundred twice a day semi controlled and am still struggling with a taper I can stay with. All I want to say is be careful I thought I was able to beat any addiction and this one almost has me beaten

Seen something that made me think of @chinup today.

It said “ You’re not broken because of your trauma, but because your trauma isn’t you”

😊

thanks!! very touched that you would think of me, and i think that quote is quite try.

while i'm in the dark thread might as well own up to the fact i did score. twice. first time was shit like the gear was def legit and it relaxed me but no euphoric warmth. it made me sleep for 24 hours straight then i was dead for the next few days. i thought for sure i'm not doing that again.

then, on my way back from work after it locked down, i realised it might be my last chance to score in a while cos i knew my parents wanted me to go to their place. i didn't actually want to by any means, but within 10s i was actually doing it, there was a homeless person right there. i didn't make a conscious decision to at all, it just occurred to me and i was doing it. this is that neural pathway shit they bang on about. pretty scary. second time i got less, didn't knock myself out too badly but still no warmth.

i really hope this lock down is long enough for my brain to go back to being able to not score. cos finding yourself doing it when you've not had a habit in over a year and don't even want to.

also 18 months isn't long enough for your opioid receptors to return to normal, i'm weaning on neurofen plus so my family don't think i'm infected. ridiculous.

thanks!! very touched that you would think of me, and i think that quote is quite try.

while i'm in the dark thread might as well own up to the fact i did score. twice. first time was shit like the gear was def legit and it relaxed me but no euphoric warmth. it made me sleep for 24 hours straight then i was dead for the next few days. i thought for sure i'm not doing that again.

then, on my way back from work after it locked down, i realised it might be my last chance to score in a while cos i knew my parents wanted me to go to their place. i didn't actually want to by any means, but within 10s i was actually doing it, there was a homeless person right there. i didn't make a conscious decision to at all, it just occurred to me and i was doing it. this is that neural pathway shit they bang on about. pretty scary. second time i got less, didn't knock myself out too badly but still no warmth.

i really hope this lock down is long enough for my brain to go back to being able to not score. cos finding yourself doing it when you've not had a habit in over a year and don't even want to.

also 18 months isn't long enough for your opioid receptors to return to normal, i'm weaning on neurofen plus so my family don't think i'm infected. ridiculous.

Yes, it's quite a disappointment using after you've been clean for a while isn't it? I scored some brown a couple of years ago - the first since 2010 - simply because it was there. I didn't enjoy it one bit. It kept me awake all night with no warmth or euphoria. It could have been shit gear, but the people I was with thought it was decent. That was the final nail in the coffin for me. I'd scratched that itch and realised it wasnt worth scratching.

I found myself in a situation to score again a few weeks ago. I was even offered some for free, but had absolutely no hesitation turning it down.

Let's hope you've satisfied your curiosity enough not to bother again, because if you insist on persevering, you will get a taste for it before too long.

Let's hope you've satisfied your curiosity enough not to bother again, because if you insist on persevering, you will get a taste for it before too long.

thats the thing! i don't want to use again. i didn't actively want to the second time i did. it just happened, its really hard to articulate how i didn't have any control over it. so i really don't want to persevere, but i need my brain to get back on that program with me.

thats the thing! i don't want to use again. i didn't actively want to the second time i did. it just happened, its really hard to articulate how i didn't have any control over it. so i really don't want to persevere, but i need my brain to get back on that program with me.
Yeah I've been there. You do NA? Maybe try and articulate it there.
You've said it wasn't very good both times? Worth fucking up your life again? I wouldn't bother with the codeine if it was just twice.
Did you pin it or smoke? Please chinup, don't fall back into it!

Has anyone had trouble with script shortages yet. I've heard rumours that many prescriptions could be affected and are running short. And may need to be prioritised or rationed, but not sure if bullshit or not.

Im sure it's bullshit. Scaremongering. Methadone especially is cheap as chips and considered a vital medication by WHO.
I fucking hope! Don't fancy coming off 80ml cold turkey!