• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

As someone who has always been able to take or leave cocaine (largely leaving it for most of my life before my second, epic and current post relapse smack addition which has seen my use heroin use remain as low as ever mid habit, a small advantage paid for dearly by caving into a methadone prescription which has seen my use every day now since 2013 - something which I did not even do during the heights of my heroin use - as time went by and I got shorter and shorter on money I would be forced to take gaps of 3 days in general - a factor determined as the general length of the gap between running out and either getting paid and/ or, as the discomfort began its 30 - 42 hour peak around the 3rd day I would be driven by the desperation to ponce a tenner of one of my parents to tie me over until pay day (enough to sort the rattle for another 72 hour cycle and as a the largest loan I could ask for and manage to actually pay back) while I could just still see and move enough to actually get into Wolverhampton before the sickness and trip out incapacitated me completely. But, as a short acting drug I was able to use the odd days off to eat, usually before I started to get the colliewobbles but their were occasions when the odd Chinese or something similarly easy to eat helped me on those desperate 3rd nights during certain withdrawls which while still a bastard were not as intense and others with a significant lack of sickness and other related issues. Since being on daily methadone however, I rarely eat, managing a meal once every 2 or 3 days, an improvement on 5 - 6 years ago when, on my original dose of 70mg/OD I would often skip my weekend takehomes inorder to be able to get a meal down me and, on the Sunday night once my tolerance had dropped a little, high on some horse (I wish that word was used more its perfect as it sounds as stupid as having a habit actually is)

oh, shit I was talking about coke - I only started using it regularly this decade as I can buy a stone or 3 to smoke before I goof off on the horse, as due to the expense of powder cocaine I had only ever brought it as a treat for myself and when relevant, my partner such as when in Barcelona in the same way I would spend hundreds of pounds on eating out over there - worth a couple of months wages for the special occasions as part of the visit (I have friends living over there I used to go to once a year) but even when you could get good coke for 50 quid per ticket it rarely seemed worth it compared to whizz and ees. Now I am alone all of the time crack is the only stim I can get hold of and is pretty cheap - I know that I will always fancy one more rock despite the drug quickly losing its pizzaz after a couple of stones, so I only bother buying a couple of stones which once the real muck gets in my system is quickly forgotten.

As today is one of those special days I present my latest post to be derailed by a rock, my last as I am sure most will appreciate. The combination of stims with my usual standard of stream of consciousness posts has always been an exhausting experience for forum users (back when the 3FPM was only a mouse click and 24 hours away from my post box and getting slapped on a plate the forums patience was constantly tested) and as I become more and more of a self fulfilling prophecy I will leave it there, although the post was supposed to be about the phenomenon of 'Ghostbusting' - the above mentioned habit of thinking every piece of fluff is some rock following a binge. I have bought the odd 8th of crack here and there although not for 7 years at least and experienced this once following my demolishing one block, although after my best bet turned out to be a crumb of a Polo mint I managed to snap out of it and have avoided it and anything more than 20 quids worth of rock since.

Been down Wolverhampton myself today Stee, had jobs to do in The Hogshead and The Goose pubs in town. No fucker offered to sell me any drugs though...

but even when you could get good coke for 50 quid per ticket it rarely seemed worth it compared to whizz and ees. Now I am alone all of the time crack is the only stim I can get hold of and is pretty cheap

Is amphetamine sulfate really that much of an outdated thing in the UK these days? I know coke/crack have been on a long upswing, but still, that's unfortunate if it's really so obscure now. Like you say, coke's just not an economical substitute for speed if you're planning to make a long night of it.

I also think amphetamine gives more energy with less megalomania and obsessive re-dosing than cocaine in powder or rock form, so better for social activities, even if coke is probably more euphoric in itself.

Been down Wolverhampton myself today Stee, had jobs to do in The Hogshead and The Goose pubs in town. No fucker offered to sell me any drugs though...

The only way to get served in Wolves it to drive around Heath Town playing old Amazon with Bassman on the mic over Pulp Fiction, it's like a calling card to folks.

Sorry Foobz - I've hardly been on line the last few days and have only just caught and read your post. Naturally, if you came last Thursday you would not have stood a chance to score - Wednesday saw me buy the last drugs in the city -its been a long hard road but now my mission is complete I can reveal that I was under secret orders from the Queen and MI5 to save Wolverhampton from the scourge of dug misuse once and for all. With my totally adult behaviour and bespoke skill set ranging from being able to skin up to, erm, skinning up in the wind, I have been able to buy and consume every drug on the black market ridding the entire community of the poisons and crippling the criminal infrastructure pushing them onto children. It was a shame that so many young people were squashed and crushed by the drug dealing gangs and their vehicles when I pushed the pile of them over onto the floor but as a means to an end it was worth the sacrifice. I am due to receive the George Cross for my efforts in winning the War on Drugs in Wolverhampton but I would rather little fuss was made, I only acted just as any poly - drug abusing junky would have done, as regardless of the lives saved I got to take as many drugs as was possible without me having a heart attack or running out of veins in my arms or feet (2 aspects of my health which could of course still be an issue despite the luck I have had so far.

The only way to get served in Wolves it to drive around Heath Town playing old Amazon with Bassman on the mic over Pulp Fiction, it's like a calling card to folks.

As I am originally from Wednesfield I have gown up buying drugs from the area and after developing a habit for the first time in 2005 all my original heroin sources were from Second City and the high rises in Wednesfield centre (one of the blocks was home to my first flat which my first serious girlfriend and I lived in for 3 years while I was undertaking my nurse training). As good as a record as Pulp Fiction is and as savage as those Amazon tapes were I really do not think the yoofs give a shit - why rinse magic from the self amplified Sony X-Plod in the boot when they are more impressed with drill music fizzing through a phone speaker. Just can't compete with progress. Plus - since the drought wiped out all my contacts bar one, I no longer have any one in 2nd City or the rest of Heath Town and Wednesfield.

@ZB - god I wish I could get some pills or mdxx.... click here for the spes - if - ix regarding their start of summer showcase on the 9/5/2020

1245052_2_quest-meets-amazon_400.jpg

As good as a record as Pulp Fiction is and as savage as those Amazon tapes were I really do not think the yoofs give a shit - why rinse magic from the self amplified Sony X-Plod in the boot when they are more impressed with drill music fizzing through a phone speaker.

I'd bow down to you Stee & build a church in your honour for that.

@steewith2ees

Fackin how much did the Interweb say to me again!!!
£27.75 a ticket & then add in the dope & transport there & back etc...........They got no MC Fever on there too which is a crime imho (I'm not sure if he still goes on the mic though tbh)

Nothing is more depraved than a person deep on a cake binge, methylenedioxybenzylamphetamine. was even raised by an MP in the house of commons.
I know of someone who cried all the water out their body while high on cake you know!!!!!

Ten people have died because of saucepans thrown out of the window that they use to make this stuff!

Almost as bad as heavy electricity.

Oh and that MP who raised it is the same bloke they genuinely got to chair the psychoactive substances committee when they put the PSA together... can't make this shit up! 😂

I thought I saw that the guy who did "Original Nuttah" with Shy FX (UK Apache?) was back from his decades as a devout Muslim who could only do a-capella songs about Allah (since singing to instrumentation was haram), and peforming his hit(s) again...

EDIT: Yeah, that was a classic.

Last edited:
That is the height of stupidity, yiure right, you couldn't make it up. Were a parody of our own ignorance!! Fuck!

Ten people have died because of saucepans thrown out of the window that they use to make this stuff!

Almost as bad as heavy electricity.

Oh and that MP who raised it is the same bloke they genuinely got to chair the psychoactive substances committee when they put the PSA together... can't make this shit up! 😂

right, i know you're all going to tell me not to do it.

my brain is telling me that i can use once every couple of months and not go back to a full time habit. i know i'd likely just be obsessed with dark all the time if i started using again in any capacity, but i've been having a hard time for months now and am getting to the end of my tether. its getting harder and harder to resist. so, i was wondering what you guys experience of using again after a long time off is? like not how it feels but did you go straight back to where you were mentally before you quit, or had you got some measure of control, was it worth it?

right, i know you're all going to tell me not to do it.

my brain is telling me that i can use once every couple of months and not go back to a full time habit. i know i'd likely just be obsessed with dark all the time if i started using again in any capacity, but i've been having a hard time for months now and am getting to the end of my tether. its getting harder and harder to resist. so, i was wondering what you guys experience of using again after a long time off is? like not how it feels but did you go straight back to where you were mentally before you quit, or had you got some measure of control, was it worth it?
So why ask when you know the answer already?

Don't fucking do it.
If an arse fuck would help to get your mind on other things I'd gladly offer it.
Sorry for the rest dunni have a clue.

Good luck.

ha. cos i want someone to come along and say they managed to use once every coupl of months and it didn't ruin their life so i can justify it to myself.

thanks. could do with some luck. i just feel like i'm outta options to feel better.

Sorry I couldn't offer any better advice than the arse fucking bit.

I hope someone with more of a clue will pop along to put you straight.