• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

I know what youre saying amd i have a lkt if resloecr fke you as a person, but im telling you I worte it and jt was here last night...

I know 'computer says no' :)) :) ), but demz de factz mste.

I'm 110% certain I wrote a post here and its now gone... I even checked my post history ro see if I had put it im rbe weonf thread , but i hadn't.

Doesn't matter though,, not important.

Given how garbled this post is, is there a chance that you've been wasted and not actually posted the reply correctly, but only think you have?

Plenty of these about, coming back as Etizolam.

TU1wYZpA.jpg

Plenty of these about, coming back as Etizolam.

TU1wYZpA.jpg

Have seen a LOT of pills of this exact shape/size/stamp quality branded either Roche, Neliz or Terapia Ranbaxy.

I have the Terapia Ranbaxy blisters which look the same as these, white breakline on one side, but "10 mg" stamp on the top, not very hard press and no taste. Very professional looking job except that the foil looks slightly different to the legit packets, textured instead of smooth aluminium. They're almost definitely not Diazepam. All of the Ranbaxy blisters on Wedinos are coming back as Etizolam, though I haven't sent mine in as I've been having to make do with them until I can get some Galenika/other legit branded/generics.

Gutted tbh. I like etizolam, but it isn't what I needed and I got more than a few...

I've only tried Temazepam out of the 3 drugs you mentioned Zopiclone Bandit. That was years ago and i didn't think much to it really but most people seemed to really enjoy them. What are the other 2 like, are they as nice as Diazepam is?

I got a link a few days ago to some place online that sells the lot I listed.
I've never tried any of 'em & wanted to know what they were like.

I've only tried Temazepam out of the 3 drugs you mentioned Zopiclone Bandit. That was years ago and i didn't think much to it really but most people seemed to really enjoy them. What are the other 2 like, are they as nice as Diazepam is?

I took 35mg of Diazepam and didn't feel much at all except perhaps made me a bit sleepy. Personally I don't think valium has much recreational potential. High doses also make me feel like I don't want to eat anything the next day, the same with Lorazepam

I reckon that the "euphoric" effects that are listed are by those who have anxiety and sleep problems to begin with (I gain the most positive effects when my social anxiety - baring on paranoia), because they take them away from having a fucking horrible experience and replace it with a more tolerable mindset and overall feeling.
The times where I have felt the so called "euphoric" effects of Temazepam is where I have been out on the main streets with a lot of people about, then getting back home where I feel safe and take them (along with a cuppa Tea: most importantly!).

Last year I got knocked over, me and the dog on the day after effects. I'd forgotten about it till my lad was telling him some Marchwood is claiming whiplash against him, putting up insurance. I should've chased the taxi driver last year, bcar was going slow, he still shouldn't have hit me. I was half way over the road when he tur Ed in. But coz of the moggies I didn't feel too sure of meself. Wish I had now. Never mind, I'll get my pension pot.

Hmm I'd give exactly the same answer as you FUBAR.

What is everyone's top 3 zo's?
Of the ones I've tried, it's diazepam, then Xanax, then clonazepam.

Unless we're counting RCs, in which case clonazolam, diazepam, and flubromazepam.
Or maybe flualprazolam
Of benzos I want to.try,.it's flunitrazepam, Nimetazepam, and lormetazepam.

Etizolam.deserves a notable mention, but it.killed my fiance one month before we were supposed to get married, so it can go to hell and die, the prick.

Top 3 favourites:
Nimetazepam
Temazepam
Diazepam

Top 3 wish to try:
..... I don't know actually.... Maybe Flunitrazepam just to see if I do or don't have the same paradoxical effect as I do with Nitrazepam?

The fact is I have far too high a tolerance to gain much effects unless I combine them with other drugs of choice, which is just straight up fucking stupid ?

Etizolam.deserves a notable mention, but it.killed my fiance one month before we were supposed to get married, so it can go to hell and die, the prick.
Fuck axe battler I'm so so sorry to hear of this ? ***❤Sends huge computerised cuggles❤***
Forgive me if me asking is properly not on, but was it due to combining it with other CNS depressants?

^^No mate, I don't mind. Yes she was drinking a lot and on propanolol and sertraline for anxiety. so I can't blame the etiz entirely.

If you had the choice between Lorazepam, Clonazepam & Temazepam which would you pick?

Temazepam is the most lush.

Lorazepam is pretty decent too though, underrated in my opinion.

Clonazepam is excellent for sorting anxiety all day without having you too mashed but it's not so recreational in my opinion, more a pure functional benzo for general anxiety.

What ‘brands’ of diazepam do you guys think are most reliable right now?

I was getting decent Apaurins for ages, but the last batch were nowhere near as strong as usual.

I normally avoid non blistered

^^No mate, I don't mind. Yes she was drinking a lot and on propanolol and sertraline for anxiety. so I can't blame the etiz entirely.
I'm so sorry mate. I feel fucking lucky to be alive tbh.
Gear, rocks, Diazepam, Ethanol, Gabapentoids....

What would you people think is the best benzo for sleep? I have lorazepam and clonazepam and i thought of taking 1 of each but don't want to be to sleepy in the am
Any other benzo work better for sleep then those 2?

Temazepam, midazolam, etizolam, flunitrazepam, triazolam are all good sleepy benzos. A few of them are super hard to acquire though.

What ‘brands’ of diazepam do you guys think are most reliable right now?

I was getting decent Apaurins for ages, but the last batch were nowhere near as strong as usual.

I normally avoid non blistered

Galenika Bensedin and Martin Dow Valium blisters are both solid legit diaz. Those Martin Dow blues seem to be doing the rounds all over the place right now, they're from Pakistan and the Valium brand name made me suspicious at first but they're legit.