• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

do pills give you "the gays"??

If pills can give straight people 'the gays' then can they give gay people 'the straights'?
If as some have suggested its just about breaking down the barriers and being able to express their affection for friends of same sex I guess it would work for gay people to do the same with a friend of the opposite sex.

Beech out

^^^so on a homosexual BLuelight out there there is a thread entitled 'do pills give you 'the straights'??' and you have guys saying "i'm as gay as the next guy but on pills i found myself wanting to kiss a female friend of mine.. it was weird man... i'm worried about my sexuality now.. i mean i love cocks but.... :s"

nice idea beech!!

^^exactly!
Is the idea really that weird? Seems pretty logical to me :D

Beech out

no reason why not!!

out side the square people... OUTSIDE THE SQUARE!!

I once met a guy out who i then saw every week at the same club in melbourne who told me he questioned his sexuality because the connection we had while getting fucked up was so powerful to him he thought about it for days after. He came to the conclusion that the only reason he wuold think about someone so much was because he was sexually attracted to them, even sub-consciously. We talked about it and we both realised it wasn't a sexual thing but simply a friendship thing. I now see him all the time and occasionally he gets fucked up and admits he regrets saying it, but at the same time i'm glad he did because the level of trust we have now is so much more because of it.

ozbreaker said:
^^^so on a homosexual BLuelight out there there is a thread entitled 'do pills give you 'the straights'??' and you have guys saying "i'm as gay as the next guy but on pills i found myself wanting to kiss a female friend of mine.. it was weird man... i'm worried about my sexuality now.. i mean i love cocks but.... :s"

nice idea beech!!

well.... as i said in my original post (still have no memory of writing the thing... but hey..)

muzby said:
are the drugs somehow turning us into a race of bisexual plur puppies??

so i think beech has sorta hit the nail on the head.... kinda... ish.... meh, its late and i dont know wot i'm talking about....

haha thanx Muzby it would probably be better if u were sort of coherent. U wouldn't be drunk would u?

Anyway I just had a pill with a gay friend of mine so I'm busy trying to hit on him and he has no interest at all and is looking for some pussy.
Damn

Beech out

i just popped my head in here to see if this thread was even remotely still on topic and what do you know, it sure is.

And bisexual plur puppies is hilarious muz

hehe well maybe if pills gives you the gays, does speed 'straighten you out'?
I've heard it many times from people "I'm just going to have a line to straighten myself out a bit". I always thought this meant they were messy after a pill and wanted to clear themself up a bit but it seems it is because they are feeling very gay after a pill and wish to be straight again.

Beech out

Can pills give you the threads??
Cause I sure as hell have started to love this one sonce I took E

I think pills can give u a sick contorted twisted mind.
Exhibit A ==> Muzby
;)

Beech out

beech said:
haha thanx Muzby it would probably be better if u were sort of coherent. U wouldn't be drunk would u?

Anyway I just had a pill with a gay friend of mine so I'm busy trying to hit on him and he has no interest at all and is looking for some pussy.
Damn

Beech out

Im nominating this for my funniest post of the week..........thx for the giggle bro............lol.

i have come to the conclusion that pills do give you the gays...

dont believe me??

just check out all the guys wearing pink shirts these days....

seriously.... check it out.....

I'll only be checking that out if I've eaten some pills.... :)

Glad you find me amusing MazDan, meanwhile I'm a wreck, I can't handle the knockbacks anymore and my friend well what can i say, he found pussy and now has a bun in the oven.
;)

Didn't this thread have a serious point at one stage? HEHE

Beech out (of the closet if the pills have any say HAHA)

muzby said:
i have come to the conclusion that pills do give you the gays...

dont believe me??

just check out all the guys wearing pink shirts these days....

Hahahahah maybe, my friend, you're just noticing those pink shirts more... ???
perhaps you are turning?..... :)

thats an interesting point :)

but turning into what is the question...

bisexual plur puppy anyone??

HAHah good post LOL i love trees when im on pills i love poles and rocks on the ground hahahah deffinatly gay!