• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

do pills give you "the gays"??

I do this thing where i sit back when i'm on pills, and suddenly realise that "person-x" is gay .. and think its strange that i never realised untill now.

It happened on the w/e, and i asked my friend 'Hey is he gay?" .. she laughed and gave me a funny look (she was a little fucked too) .. so i sat back and watched the supposed gay guy .. and it all seemed to fit into place.

This is the 4th time i have had the notion while pillin that a straight person in my presence, is gay.

What does that mean!!

Hehehe.... The gays... huggin the mates on ocassion... but the devils horn between the legs when i see a chick i like - especially on MDA... i don't feel any sexual attraction to males on pills (i am straight). One night we picked up this chick we knew, we were all pilled off our faces on Beige V's when we saw her... she was ditched by her mates, and asked me if she could play with my glowstick, started giving it the ol gobby... so jumped straight in the back of the car lol :) when i awoke the next morning, i had her and another hot chick next to me :) funny how that works huh?

i love this thread =)=)

i'm going to go with drugs making you more sexually open-minded, but that's all- the first girl i ever pashed (she's gay) was when we were on pills, but it didn't make me bi or gay.

(so a few years later i started dating women, and am currently seeing a gorgeous girl.. this part came without drugs)

as far as getting over the initial nervousness, pills were a big part in my life so that when i realised i do actually really like girls as much, if not more than boys, it wasn't all new to me and scary :)

that and i just got elected queer officer at uni (yay! more people to brag to!! tell your friends...)

I dont know
but what i do know is that enough of any drug and all social constraints melt like the ineffectual morass it is.
Does anyone wanna try out this theory? msg me
the only pre-requisites are that,.,.,

YOU ARE
MALE
ON DRUGS

thanx
8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

^^^ I'll give it a stab man..

i mean i'm hetero but you're not gay if you're doing it for science right....??

...is it???? :\;)8(8o=D

Who said anything about science?

its all about searching for your hedonistic outlet.

Try it and if it doesn't suit, then remember for future reference and continue on your journey for fun!

In general I don't find other men sexually attractive, and while I have at times thought "damn, that guy is hot", I've never wanted to pursue anything further in that area. However, while pilling I have come close to kissing a close friend and am pretty sure I would - under the right circumstances. I don't think that would make me gay, or bi, or anything other than able to physically express my love for my friend.
Eh. Perhaps I'm deluded and I am bi. Cool – I just doubled my chance for a date this weekend. (The good thing about being bisexual is that it doubles your chance of a date on a Saturday night." -- Woody Allen)

aaaw man too true... not just any old guy tho would only be my best mate. Im not much into kissing randoms even girls (im straight btw :) )

And yes XTC is the love!!

ooooh by the way SLM at the time of posting you are exactly ONE away from 6k
congrats =D

Red Koi said:
aaaw man too true... not just any old guy tho would only be my best mate. Im not much into kissing randoms even girls (im straight btw :) )

And yes XTC is the love!!

Hi mate, I saw the way that you were attacked in the pics thread for posting the pic u posted..........it was a shameful exhibition by someone who obviously has some problems.

Thankfully its not like that throughout all of BL, here and in SLR, u will find its a much better run ship and that sort of crap is just not tolerated.

Its great cos u tend to find there is a really high quality of human being in these areas.

Good to see u hung in.

U might drop in to the nicks thread and tell us how u got ur name.

To add to what I originally wrote at the beginning of the thread, I think that maybe what E is doing is making you forget things that are just not important such as gender..........and instead concentrating on showing love to those u care about without bias.

Thanks Mazdan :)

bluelight
Thankfully its not like that throughout all of BL, here and in SLR, u will find its a much better run ship and that sort of crap is just not tolerated.

Its the one thing I really appreciate about bluelight. Everybody seems to be on the same level, theres an understanding here and a healthy amount of openmindedness.

Thanks to everyone, its appreciated :)

Alcohol gives me the biggest case of "the gays". I find both sexes attractive, but I get a bit more flirty and forceful with girls when I'm pissed.

E just gives me a whole lot of love.

up all night said:
I don't think pills make you more open and honest necessarily. They make you more lovey and you say shit you don't mean and get along with people who you think are wankers... how honest is that?

muzby: =D Hope your hangover/ comedown isn't too vicious.
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAH! you said it sis!