• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Counterfeit methadone? Fent?!

Yeah its suspicious. In other countries i think green and sometimes blue methadone is encountered. Not in the US. Its possible I suppose.

Here's the answer. Buy a fentanyl test strip and find out. The "take in a hospital cafe" is a strange solution, though its not the worst idea i guess. Best idea is: test it, you can get the test strips online quickly.
I've personally seen blue methadone before, multiple times, in the US. The question is whether there is a 2mg/mL blue solution :-/. I am going to stop by a needle exchange and pick up a fent test strip, start with 15mgs, and take it in a hospital Cafe.

What are the chances you think it's fake? In the off chance the needle exchange has no strips and I get impatient.

@negrogesic are there random generic brands of methadone in different locations, coming in different colors and concentrations? Or is it more consistent ? This is the exact shade of blue I've seen before hrmph..

I've personally seen blue methadone before. I am going to stop by a needle exchange and pick up a fent test strip, start with 15mgs, and take it in a hospital Cafe.

What are the chances you think it's fake? In the off chance the needle exchange has no strips and I get impatient.

No idea if its fake or not, the strip will tell you better than i could.

If you plan on potentially overdosing on opioids in a hospital cafe you might consider taping a note on your wrist saying, "so it seems i overdosed on opioids, I'll be needing some naloxone"

And do fent test strips even pick up all analogues or other random rcs? Wish I had a full reagent kit but no way I'm waiting for that in the mail fent rest strip would be best I can do at the moment. After a few close calls with death, I refuse to take anything that could possibly have fent via any ROA but smoking.

If you plan on potentially overdosing on opioids in a hospital cafe you might consider taping a note on your wrist saying, "so it seems i overdosed on opioids, I'll be needing some naloxone"
We should make this a thing as a way of protesting until safe injection sites are available. Just overload the ER waiting room with junkies

You would think counterfeiters would be less likely to have a typo than a small.compounding pharmacy no? (Regarding the 202 year expiration date )

You could even potentially make a reservation with the emergency room and say that you should be needing their services approximately between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. and where you can be found ✊😂

I used to eat in a hospital cafeteria on a regular basis. Because it was both the most nutritious and most inexpensive food around. I can tell you one thing that covid killed among many things was the ability to walk into a hospital. They don't want you to see what's going on in the hospital right now. Which is to say not much

A fake one of these would be very easy and cheap to produce, I wouldn't be surprised if there are counterfeits out there actually. Hrm.. damn.. I want this to be real so bad. Please tell me it's real?

Do the taste test. Measured out into 19 doses of 5mg

Only don't do it at night. At least wait until the daytime and tell a friend to check in on you actually physically.

And get a sense of perspective. It's not even that much fun. This is very monotone hi that persists all day but stops being interesting after the first hour or two.

Check in with your heart. What is it you really want to be real?

Imagine if you had that much faith in God!

But anyway two things. The expiry date as seen in the pic saying "202" instead of "2022", and how much liquid is in here from what I've seen of methadone in the past the bottle usually only is like 20% full at most.
I don't mean to give you a hard time, but with the info on the label that's visible in your pictures, the person who sold you their carry (or who picked it up originally) could possibly be exposed. A complete stranger wouldn't be able to tell, but possibly a local from your area could, if they stumble upon this -- like someone who works or doses at the same clinic and knows the roster well enough to figure it out, or (God forbid) a local cop who is zealous and malicious enough to contact the clinic and "request" more info to fill in the blanks.

Well I took what should be around 15mg. Hope I don't die. It was bitter as fuck, not sweet at all, that normal?

I don't mean to give you a hard time, but with the info on the label that's visible in your pictures, the person who sold you their carry (or who picked it up originally) could possibly be exposed. A complete stranger wouldn't be able to tell, but possibly a local from your area could, if they stumble upon this -- like someone who works or doses at the same clinic and knows the roster well enough to figure it out, or (God forbid) a local cop who is zealous and malicious enough to contact the clinic an
These people also ripped me off, so I'm not too concerned but I'll delete the pics either way as I don't like the idea of even assholes getting in trouble.

Turns out the methadone is real. Took 15mg and felt a little. 2 hours later (about an hour ago ) took about 20mg more. Now I am already very high.

I think you know what you got man.

Think over what you told us, cold copped in an open air, guy had tons of it in different colors for cheap, there’s a misspelling on the card. The misspell is what I think is the nail in the coffin, you wouldn’t find that on legit pharmaceuticals. It’s the sign of counterfeit.

Send it to the lab for us and don’t kill yourself trying to make it work, you got it for 10 :)

-GC

You would think counterfeiters would be less likely to have a typo than a small.compounding pharmacy no? (Regarding the 202 year expiration date )
Obviously we're dealing with an entirely more sophisticated level of counterfeiter, willing to make the little typos typical of an actual methadone clinic 🤔

Nevermind, that's just my inner junkie talking..

Dude they don't counterfeit labels! Just test it. If it was me and I'm not recommending this which is why I'm not a staffer to begin with I would drink about one tenth of it. But then I don't have a persecution complex I don't go around always thinking somebody's trying to poison me. And if I know drug dealers (and I do know a few) the last thing they do in a million years is add any active ingredient to any product. They preferred adding inactive ingredients that are dirt cheap. Like I don't know... maybe dirt!?

These people also ripped me off, so I'm not too ...

Turns out the methadone is real. Took 15mg and felt a little. 2 hours later (about an hour ago ) took about 20mg more. Now I am already very high.
Haha

"Hey MIKEY HE LIKES IT!"

I think you know what you got man.

Think over what you told us, cold copped in an open air, guy had tons of it in different colors for cheap, there’s a misspelling on the card. The misspell is what I think is the nail in the coffin, you wouldn’t find that on legit pharmaceuticals. It’s the sign of counterfeit.

Send it to the lab for us and don’t kill yourself trying to make it work, you got it for 10 :)

-GC
Its actually certainly methadone, took hours to kick in, very sedative body heavy buzz, great mood lift. Enjoying it :) it's been a long time since I had a nice clean full agonist.

It's not a misspelling in the label, it just seems like the computer cut off the last character of the expiry date as it was too long for that field. And I saw 3 or 4 blue bottles and like 6 red ones, not a ton of different colors

Last edited:
Do you think this could be fent or some other dangerous analogue? I've never heard of counterfeit methadone.. but the fact that this was sold to me for only 10$ and they had many available and I was just cold copping in an open air (also they had some with red liquid) and how tightly controlled methadone is, either they robbed a clinic or...

But anyway two things. The expiry date as seen in the pic saying "202" instead of "2022", and how much liquid is in here from what I've seen of methadone in the past the bottle usually only is like 20% full at most.

I'll probably go chill at the Cafe in a hospital tomorrow and take this and spend a few hours there to make sure I'm safe.
Hi, I'm new. Did you post a picture? If you did I am not seeing it....