Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahni dont really buy into all that talk you guys have about the reason your not recovered is cause you still got some of the drug inside you. From my understanding these drugs literally change the structure of your brain, and it just takes a really long time for your brain to reconfigure itself the way its supposed to be.

Things like this should not exist, us being forced to take medication against our will is wrong. We need to create awareness of what these psychistrist are really doing so more ppl will wake up and realize that forcing people into mental hoapitals aka psych wards are wrong. I think its important we spread the word on these things and slowly and slowly peoples thought on these drugs will change. Then maybe we can pass bills to make it illegal. Thats why im doing things like trying make youtube videos addressing these things. I dont know what else to do but atleast im trying.

I am 175 days off now.
I have heavy brain fog since 5 days.
I have also the feeling of pressure in my forehead sometimes lately.
Although i have brain fog and besides, that i am doing everything slowly with low motivation i can tell that my reading and tipping has improved drastically in the last month. A month ago it would take 40 minutes to write something here.
I am also laughing more often, with the same feeling as before Invega.
I remember, laughing was not so pleasurable a while ago on Invega.
When i orgasm i still have part in my brain that is trying but failing to switch on (in my back of my head).
At this point it is really hard to tell when i will fully recover.
Truth sucks sometimes, but i reckon will need an additional solid 2 months for a full recovery (at 8 months then.)

I am 175 days off now.
I have heavy brain fog since 5 days.
I have also the feeling of pressure in my forehead sometimes lately.
Although i have brain fog and besides, that i am doing everything slowly with low motivation i can tell that my reading and tipping has improved drastically in the last month. A month ago it would take 40 minutes to write something here.
I am also laughing more often, with the same feeling as before Invega.
I remember, laughing was not so pleasurable a while ago on Invega.
When i orgasm i still have part in my brain that is trying but failing to switch on (in my back of my head).
At this point it is really hard to tell when i will fully recover.
Truth sucks sometimes, but i reckon will need an additional solid 2 months for a full recovery (at 8 months then.)
Yeah i can relate to what your saying. Especially about the being able to do everything with low motivation. Its like i do things but i dont enjoy doing things, and it just takes a while to move and actually start doing it.

Yeah with the pain in the front of the head thing, i think thats something that a lot of ppl experience and thats why ppl lye in there bed most of the day and play computer or what not. Just to get some relief.

What do you mean by your "reading and tipping" has improved?

Hey im just wondering. I heard in the canadian supreme court they have something called "the right to refuse treatment" if this is true then why are these doctors able to force us to take medication.

Im wondering if i can sue because the mental hospital infeinged on my rights to refuse treatment.

Hey im just wondering. I heard in the canadian supreme court they have something called "the right to refuse treatment" if this is true then why are these doctors able to force us to take medication.

Im wondering if i can sue because the mental hospital infeinged on my rights to refuse treatment.

I would contact a lawyer and begin to sue. Misdiagnosis, malpractice, over medication, wrong medication, pain and suffering, etc, I am sure a lawyer would take your case. Those malpractice lawyers will take any case. You won't even have to pay. If you win they just take some it for payment. I would 100% be suing. Or at least checking. You might get a nice check (and send that asshole doc to the unemployment lines).

Last edited:
Yeah i can relate to what your saying. Especially about the being able to do everything with low motivation. Its like i do things but i dont enjoy doing things, and it just takes a while to move and actually start doing it.

Yeah with the pain in the front of the head thing, i think thats something that a lot of ppl experience and thats why ppl lye in there bed most of the day and play computer or what not. Just to get some relief.

What do you mean by your "reading and tipping" has improved?
I misspelled that word, sorry. I meant my reading and typing has improved.
That means i can type faster and also read texts faster.
I used to struggle with that since i'm on Invega.

We are all in this together. When it comes to exchanging experiences about certain medications, the internet becomes a real blessing. There would be no other possibility to talk to other victims of Invega.

That's what it supposed to do! Shame our professionals are so fucking dumb.

Man this is one of the first movies i ever watched high when that cypress hill song starts its pure nostalgic to me. Can you get stoned still? thats what it does to you in the beginning days of smoking minus the full on hallucinating

Smokey was the best!

"Its my shit! I can do whatever I want to do!"

"Wait a minute man....I ain't gonna be supplying you if you talking about my shit!"

Still remember the night we went to see Friday in the theaters. That day changed so much since lots more people wanted to smoke now. And smokey was now a character people would imitate, with all the smokey jokes that carried on. Plus debo haha.

Can you get stoned still?

I actually seem to get more stoned now. When I was young smoking (teenager) didn't have a worry in the world, so weed never did anything strange to me. Still detoxing off alcohol somewhat (barely 3 weeks off) so enhances some of those symptoms. Like the 1st week off, I could not smoke at all. I still tried, but one hit would throw me into psychosis and would actually be hallucinating / hearing weird shit. I kept hearing my phone ring over and over. Was really tripping me out. Smoking still, but taking it very easy (few hits later at night).

i finally grabbed St. John's Wort tablets for myself so i can remove Invega Sustenna faster from my system. people who visit this thread should do the same. you take 3 tablets a day. you sleep better. you are less stressed. less fatigued.

let me know if you are able to find a lawyer. i am kind of in the same boat as you. i too am forced to take medications against my will even though the judge (two of them) said i don't have to take the meds. It is a civil law issue. I already spoke to one mental health lawyer and they said i cant't do anything. what a strange world we live in. fuck Canada.

let me know if you are able to find a lawyer. i am kind of in the same boat as you. i too am forced to take medications against my will even though the judge (two of them) said i don't have to take the meds. It is a civil law issue. I already spoke to one mental health lawyer and they said i cant't do anything. what a strange world we live in. fuck Canada.
Im not actually being forced to take meds now. But i mean i was forced to take them when i was in the hospital. What part of canada are you from?

It would be nice if we could do a class action lawsuit, woule be easier to win if we had more then one person arguing about geing forced to take meds against there will.

Also im not positive. But i have heard that the only lawyers willing to take a case are lawyers when you have experienced gynoclamastia. Its a rare side effect caused from risperidone which makes men develop breast.

Has anyone hear had any luck or.experience with.lawyers about these meds and all?

i finally grabbed St. John's Wort tablets for myself so i can remove Invega Sustenna faster from my system. people who visit this thread should do the same. you take 3 tablets a day. you sleep better. you are less stressed. less fatigued.
Does this work for other injectable antipsychotics?

Does this work for other injectable antipsychotics?
Yes but i could be wrong. I read something that it does. It works wonder if you have mental health problems. Just double check your facts. What meds are you on? St. John's Wort relives stress, restlessness and nervousness. St. John's wort will decrease blood levels of Invega thereby decreasing its effect. Invega blocks the effect of dopamine in the brain while dopamine agonists such as levodopa increase the levels of dopamine in the brain.

St John's wort can interfere with the effects of many prescription drugs,[19][20] including the anti-psychotics risperidone and 9-hydroxyrisperidone (i.e. paliperidone, Xeplion or Invega),[28][29] cyclosporine, digoxin, HIV drugs, cancer medications including irinotecan, and warfarin.[19][20] Combining both St John's wort and antidepressants could lead to increased serotonin levels causing serotonin syndrome.[30] It should not be taken with the heart medication ranolazine.[31] Combining estrogen-containing oral contraceptives with St John's wort can lead to decreased efficacy of the contraceptive and, potentially, unplanned pregnancies.[32] Consumption of St John's wort is discouraged for those with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or dementia, and for people using dietary supplements, headache medicine, anticoagulants, and birth control pills.[

I watched a video selling invega they were like we will give them the shot and get them back to there life faster. If your a home maker you can do that. Since when does a home maker lay in bed all day? You have to chase asteroids and c!ean all day how are you supposed to do that if you can't move. They will take your kids away.

My muscles are so shrunk and weak
Yeah, not working out will do tnat to you. But the good thing is that your body has muscle memory. And the muscles u had when you were big, half of it is still there but now its deflated. So getting back to your biggest size only takes half the effort.

Yes but i could be wrong. I read something that it does. It works wonder if you have mental health problems. Just double check your facts. What meds are you on? St. John's Wort relives stress, restlessness and nervousness. St. John's wort will decrease blood levels of Invega thereby decreasing its effect. Invega blocks the effect of dopamine in the brain while dopamine agonists such as levodopa increase the levels of dopamine in the brain.

St John's wort can interfere with the effects of many prescription drugs,[19][20] including the anti-psychotics risperidone and 9-hydroxyrisperidone (i.e. paliperidone, Xeplion or Invega),[28][29] cyclosporine, digoxin, HIV drugs, cancer medications including irinotecan, and warfarin.[19][20] Combining both St John's wort and antidepressants could lead to increased serotonin levels causing serotonin syndrome.[30] It should not be taken with the heart medication ranolazine.[31] Combining estrogen-containing oral contraceptives with St John's wort can lead to decreased efficacy of the contraceptive and, potentially, unplanned pregnancies.[32] Consumption of St John's wort is discouraged for those with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or dementia, and for people using dietary supplements, headache medicine, anticoagulants, and birth control pills.[
I'm not on anything I took zuclopenthixol decanoate shot and quetiapine, I'm off but I still feel no difference

Status
Not open for further replies.