• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Benzo's

the one time I did this I popped two 3 mg time release xanax in the morning. Then as the day progressed I was looking at a very large amount of mushrooms that I got and decided it would be a good idea to eat handfuls of them with no regard, it never got overwhelming but I just felt really dumb and confused. The next day I felt even dumber when I saw how little I had left

If you have access to a very low dose of librium, I think that would be best. Low dose as in enough to help anxiety but not enough for you to really feel it. If at all possible though, leave the benzos until after the trip has ended.

Something with a decently long half life and not too strong amnesic or hypnotic effects would be good - diazepam or clonazepam.

Diazepam for the win. I would want something to somewhat soften the trip but not kill it completely.

I always found either diazepam or temazepam combined really well with LSD, nitrazepam is quite good as well although a bit too sedating.

Clonazepam kills the trip too much, and lorazepam just gets confusing, so I wouldn't recommend either of those. However individual preferences vary substantially when it comes to benzos.

i think benzos take away the mental confusion part of the trip. i was once on a ten strip of some good blotter (hoffman millenium) and i was freaking out bad like severe panic attack (not fun at all!). I took like 10 or so 0.5mg ativans and in like a minute of so a nice little wave just hit me and everything was okay again (sort of).

ok, based on your answers... I will take the LSD without benzos, I like freaking out sometimes.
now, what about Carisoprodol + LSD?

Have no idea. I'd think it would go well and make you nice and relaxed and not so tense... But I've never tried Carisoprodol, only Meprobromate.

As far as benzo's are concerned, 0.5mg Rivotril (Clonazepam) is a nice addition since it keeps you calm and relaxed and you can enjoy the trip. I think too much would probably kill your trip outright but 0.5mg is so tiny you can't even feel it.

If you really want to try benzo's and lsd, I'd recommend a long acting benzo(valium) the night before if you take the L in the morning, or the valium in the morning if you're going to drop at night.

That way you're not fucked up, but you still have the lessened anxiety. I used to always take maybe 1mg of xanax at the start or a whole bar after the peak, what a damn waste. I switched to tripping during the day now, and I don't need any of it. Just getting outside and throwing a frisbee around helps all the uncomfortable energy, etc.

Xanax and AciD

There is an awesome rave coming up in June with an incredible back to back line up. I want to use drugs both days, not just for the sake of using drugs, but for the sake of enhancing an already incredible experience.

Rolling two days in a row probably wouldn't go over so well for me...

Yet I plan to have 3 hits of acid, 3 MDMA pills, a 1/4 of Kush, and 2 bars of Xanax.

Would it be possible for me to do this?

Friday - 2 Hits of Acid and 1 bar of xanax(to keep me chill in a crowd of 1000s)

Saturday - 1 hit of acid and 3 MDMA pills? (Then Xanax and weed to put me down)

Cant wait to see the Mau5 and Armin.....its a secret.

Whats the best course of action for this mission?

GO =D

Some might say benzos kill a trip. I don't know if they're right, I've never had to use benzos before/while on psychedelics.

I would save Xanax for the comedown of the LSD trip if you're trying to get some sleep, or for the second night, to aid the comedown. Just my 2 cents.

I also would not take 3 pills of MDMA without knowing exactly how much MDMA you were taking by doing that.

Yes it dulls the trip, feels like a shame. I'd rather take it easy with the LSD and start low, if it works out take more on the peak. Just try to set yourself free, taking the xanax is always a safety net and you don't have to take the whole bar.
That said, tripping on acid in public can be tricky and I couldn't flat-out recommend it, but I've done it anyway and had experiences ranging from incredible and positive to alienated and freaked out. If you're going in prepared that both can happen given the 'right' circumstances then buy the ticket, take the ride.

Otherwise, Captain heroins advice is pretty sound.

My thought is that if you take 2 hits of acid one day, you'll barely feel one the next. I'd just do the acid one day and the ecstasy the other.

Also, I wouldn't take the xanax with the acid. Perhaps, just keep it around in case you start freaking out. This is just what I would do but I've tripped balls in crowds many many times before and have never had the desire to take a benzo. You know your self better than I do, so that should be entirely your call.

The Acid is going to outlast the Xanax by FAR too much, just take it at the tail end of the trip.

Uhhh.....the xanax will ruin everything honestly. Adding xanax to the mix is like flushing your acid and MDMA down the toilet.

It will turn a good time into a sluggish, mediocre affair. Plus it will rob you of your ability to actually learn anything from the acid.

IMO it would be best to bring a little bit of xanax for emergency use, and only take it if you happen to freak out.

^LOL man whatever happened to just taking a hit of acid at a show and enjoying yourself? Perhaps share a joint with the peeps around you, dance and whatnot.... Ya know, like HAVE FUN. :D Contrary to popular belief, this is possible to accomplish without having to drain all your monoamines in the process.

I've witnessed my fair share of excessive molly-munching and fiendy drug use, and all it does is attract sketchy people and kills the scene.

I've witnessed my fair share of excessive molly-munching and fiendy drug use, and all it does is attract sketchy people and kills the scene.

..., man.

You such a hipeee, Roger =D

But you make a good point - wringing every last drop out of your grey matter isn't always the way forward. Especially when it doesn't work too well like back-to-back candyflips and the like. Acid one day, MDMA the other. Or candyflip one day and don't the other. Maybe. At a weekender I'd probably go for the former myself. And skip the Xanax cos it only ruins it - save it for sleepy time.

I don't see how rolling more then one in a row is gonna cause less thenn any more would. I could easily go on more then just a roll if I had more then just one day to roll and pills with no cunt. Plus asid is easier to take consecutively so I don't see whY the issue is.

Def roll both nite at ecd if you have that many pills. I don't even see what we would need to be dscussong is.