Boo:6 - Randall's Island - New York, NY - October 6, 2001

*shrugs* Well, at least I have 4/20 plans already figured out.
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

SWEEEET that's the day after my birthday
smile.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
thank you god!!!!! hehehe
i wasnt gunna be able to go next month caus i have absolutly no money
this makes me soooo happy
smile.gif

------------------
~*Jen
*As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact, that I'm worse then I seem.*

Are you totally, absolutely positive that Boo is cancelled cuz I went to the website and it didn't say anything about it being cancelled and i also called the info line and it didn't say anything either. I'm not saying you're lying or anything but I just want to really make sure. Thanks

Yea I called the info line as well.
And they didn't say anything about it being cancelled.
If they were to cancel it, the most logical thing to do is to update the info line and website wouldn't you agree???

oh man, this makes me sooooo happy! i can't miss this party but yet there are a million and one things going on that same night so i was in a real predicament. hell yeah for makin life easier!!!!
love, k

Due to the horrific tragedy that has taken place in NYC on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, BOO 6 is being postponed until Saturday, April 20, 2002. Reason being is that the National Guard is using Randall’s Island as a base. All DJ’s and Performers are 100% confirmed for Saturday, April 20th and an additional tent presenting headlining talent(T.B.A.) will be added to the showcase. In addition, a portion of all ticket sales and concessions will be donated to the World Trade Center Relief Fund. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused and we thank you all for your continuous support.
other upcoming Stuck On Earth events
October 13,2001 Jeff mills @ limelight (call 212-780-4614 to get reduced admission)
December 20, 2001 Our holiday annaul benifit food drive- JOY
January 19, 2002 I HAVE A DREAM 4
April 20, 2002 Boo 6
July 3, 2002 One Nation
also we would like announce that we are starting a Thursday biweekly at Club Downtime -stay tuned for more info-
Soup will be returning this fall at baktun
Jeffrey Cohen
Stuck On Earth Inc.
5 valley rd
Glen Cove NY 11542
516-676-7951
f-212-966-1009

We have to wait till April for that lineup?!?!?!? Oh well, it'll be worth it. Nice weather, and NYC won't be in chaos... and having Boo on 4/20 is awesome. I'll just go to one of the other (cheaper) parties Columbus Day weekend.
PEACE -Katie

Thanks for posting that Dazzle
------------------
I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not

Damnit man- that was gonna be *mah* birfday party
frown.gif
oh well- *note to crew* - guys- We will have to celebrate else where
-love-
nic

WTF!!!
This is like the 3rd party this year that i was really looking forward to and got cancelled...maybe i'm just bad luck..
maybe i should stop planning to go to parties...
AAAAARRRRRRRGH!!! sorry just needed to vent a little...but ah well i guess I can wait till next year too...

Yeah at first I was pissed that this was postponed because Creamfeids and Mekka both got cancelled. But I have so much shit going one right now like starting school again and other crap that I am so broke right now and this in an expensive party. So I am kinda relieved

I've heard rumors that Creamfields andMekka Tour will be coming back around. Y'know they're all gonna be in April just to fuck with us.
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

well sweet. now this gives everyone more time to save up money and such and find ways to get there and all. rock on. (and now i have 4/20 plans
smile.gif
)
and even better is that my roomie is gonna be gone that whole weekend (which means lots of ass getting in muh room! sweeeeeeeeeet!)
Mella

Holyfuckingshit batman! I really wanted to go to that party, and I can't, and now it's on my birfday weekend!
biggrin.gif

oh well, more money for me to spend on other better things...
lol @ mel
smile.gif
you go girl, we be the booty sistas!
------------------
"curiouser and curiouser..." -alice

I'm PISSED!!! I was really really REALLY looking forward to going to this party in less than two weeks now we have to wait SIX MONTHS!!! That totally sucks

What the hell is up with all the massives lately??? Not one single massive happened this summer. Creamfields, Mekka, and Boo 6 all were cancelled or posponed. Why can't people get their shit together with all their planning???

Icey
That’s INCREDIBLY INSENSITIVE and UNPATRIOTIC of you to say! You think they WANTED to cancel it?? It's called in light of Tragedy! Trust me, if they could take back the 6000+ lives that were Blinked out just so YOU could be happy and attend a party, I’m sure they WOULD!
Get it?? Being Upset over it being cancelled is one thing - many people are, and its too bad that it had to be cancelled. But blaming it on someone, especially SOE, is straight out immaturity!
Your post needs some editing imo –

Yayyy. Birthday plans. Happy birthday to meeee ;] Heh. See you kids on my bday!
-siren
------------------
"Because, it would hurt a lot, Warren."