• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best and Worst Pill you've had all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
top pills for the year: beige a's, blue yosemite sams, yellow doves, yellow apples, beige biohazards

worst pills: green doves

ok for any haters out there, i rated the blue yosemite sams because i actually had a cracker of a time on these (although many have stated inconsistencies in this batch)

same goes for the green doves. people i know had a great time on the batch about mid year. i tried them around september/october and found this batch to be very weak (thus my rating of worst)

party safe people!

yeh classic nice taste. i can back up the consistancy theory, im talking pills from the same batch, having little to no effect on my friends, to prolly the best eurphoric pill i and others have ever had.

good to hear that the beige biohazards are good, ive been saving them for NYE. Ive been hit with a logn series of lousy pills, (blue mickey mouse, green dove, white playboy, white star)

My best remember pill was a half of something that my GF pushed into my mouth .. no idea what it was but i got the lovely warm stomache feeling straight away.

Best pill is the cute little green doves i am teasing myself with atm ... so I like doves shoot me.

Worst pill a half of a white crown .. the rush was ok ..but i was up for 14 hours (was 4 AM when i took it) .. not mdma

Best (Few and far between)

Pink Mitsi's
White A's
White Caps

Worst (Hard to pick a couple from the endless stream of garbage)

White Playboys (K Bombs)
White Atoms (Talc powder)
White Melodys (Asprin substitute)

JoKeRsWiLd =D

Personally, I think this was a pretty average year.
Im not sure if its because more people are taking pills, and the good ones are getting spread out more, or if some of the busts had an effect. But heaps of average ones sent me on extended breaks. Maybe I was just unlucky, and i think i need to start grabbing a few of the good ones when they come around, insted of waiting till the day i want them to grab them. There were still some crackers, but not as frequent as in the past? what are other peoples thoughts on this.

Good:
Came accross original "yellow 3" (did i smile when i seen those, early in the year)
"Brown A's" (even tho i think they were more MDA, and heeps of average batches, mid year)
"Red CU" (i cant remember the last time one pill gave me so much pleasure for so long.)

To the people who said pink smilies were bad, did you have the small fat ones, or the large thin ones?

One week i had 3 small fat ones, which was definatly MDMA
the next i had 3 small thin ones, which seriously gave a cracker headache.

the green/aqua MTV's were pretty bad a few months ago.

best pill has been a..
red star

very intense 2 hour period of rolling on the floor feeling full waves of energy & warm euphoria flowing up and down my body. i was content with not dancing that night! chatty come-down for 3 hours.

Well i'm probably not the person person to judge(i only buy three 3packs a year),So really i only use thrice a year.....Anyway....White Smurfs REALLY did the trick for me:)

I haven't had any pills that weren't MD** dominant,and strong too,so i can't pick a worst...White ?'s could have been stronger....still good though;)

best: yellow doves, dark red CU's

worst: white MTV (not the MTV logo)

* most people didnt like the green doves?? i found them quite good, was there diff batches??

best: blue motorola
worst:brown,white dots(fockin crap):X

Attachments

• 58706aqua_motorolas-med.jpg
    58706aqua_motorolas-med.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 107
Strongest: Beige V or A
Best: Yellow Dove/ White Kanga
Worst: Green Dove With Bevell from Jan

Best: Orange Crown/Rolex, Beige Lexus, Blue Smiley/Skys, Yellow Panda.
Worst: White Smiley, Pink F1.

Got a few crown's saved for NYE and a few 1/2's. Should be good fun :)

These light pink JK's. Wow!! My mouth will never be the same!!!

The year is almost over... two days left to discuss your best and worst pills in 2004, and the thread will be locked into the archive.

BigTrancer :)

ok I have posted my best and worst before, but I have a new one. white apply macs for one of the best cos it made me smile for the first time in a while, and I went off!

I've eaten alot of pills over 2004 i must say... From the absolute highs to the absolute lows!

Best Pill of 2004 without a doubt: Yellow 69!
followed by-:
  • Yellow Smiley's
  • Green Smiley's
  • Green Armanies
  • +- batteries
  • Blue $'s

Worst Pill of 2004 hand down: White Versaci's!

Best.
Yellow Panda.

Worst.
White radioactive/radiation (radiation symbol)

Status
Not open for further replies.