• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Another detox attempt.... U-47700 and Tianeptine.

As for an inpatient, I have been trying to get into one but have had no luck due to no insurance..

I'm convinced the only way he's gonna get clean is if we go find him, chain him up to a radiator, and babysit him thru WD LOL

Can't you apply for Obama care?

W0w0mg - the thought just occurred to me - you can contact county health services. Back when I lived in your city I didn't have insurance, and I contacted them. I was able to see mental health professionals within two weeks of contacting them. It cost me 25 dollars. I bet they can get you set up with rehab.

Go get a bottle of 72 count loperamide from wal-mart or the dollar store or something and take 30 tablets and see how you feel after 3-4 hours. IF you feel a little better add 10-15 more, repeat once or twice until you don't have that "please, get my gun and shoot me in the face" feeling.

I wish you luck on your 'kicking quest!' Loperamide has been a wonder for me, without it I'd be in acute withdrawals often and not be able to have a full time job and be 100% functional and normal feeling at work when I lack opioids. Now all I need to do is taper it successfully without using to reduce my massive tolerance.

Go get a bottle of 72 count loperamide from wal-mart or the dollar store or something and take 30 tablets and see how you feel after 3-4 hours. IF you feel a little better add 10-15 more, repeat once or twice until you don't have that "please, get my gun and shoot me in the face" feeling.

I wish you luck on your 'kicking quest!' Loperamide has been a wonder for me, without it I'd be in acute withdrawals often and not be able to have a full time job and be 100% functional and normal feeling at work when I lack opioids. Now all I need to do is taper it successfully without using to reduce my massive tolerance.

Please be aware that this is not advised -C.H.

Please be aware that this is not advised -C.H.

To each their own. If you're comparing your withdrawal to 150mg of methadone, and your choices are to either ride out many many days of misery or do a rapid taper with a non-euphoric/non-reinforcing agonist that is easily available or to relapse I know what I'd pick.

I guess I should probably add, if relapse isn't going to happen (opioids are unavailable), and the suicide part is just a feeling and not actually going to occur, and this will be over in 3-4 days (I assumed the comparison to methadone used also compared it's long half life and extended duration of withdrawal), then you might just ride it out.

If you're suffering from intestinal cramps and and diarrhea and it's going to be over in a few days, then just take a few tablets once a day and then stop, this might be your best option if it's a low half life drug and really fucking is 7.5x morphine in strength, as no amount of kratom is going to do a damn thing for gastrointestinal issues.

OP- You should either go to rehab or get on methadone. Your going to wind up dead if you keep fucking with RC opiates.

OP- You should either go to rehab or get on methadone. You're going to wind up dead if you keep fucking with RC opiates.

cj, that's a good first piece of advice, I won't disagree that rehab and/or methadone maintenance is likely the right step.

However I must say that there's a huge chance he won't end up dead just because of mail-order opiates. It's more likely he'll just get really addicted, really miserable, and get stuck through a cycle of ever-worsening withdrawals and crappier and crappier highs which turn into "just feeling normal" which turns into "barely feeling all right"...

but I think that a huge obstacle to people getting clean is the whole "you're going to die" thing. People get in denial (even if what they're doing is risking their life, people go into denial over it).

So I just did 3 grams of Diphenidine and it completely got me out of my body and was able to not be sick for a good 8 hours and for some reason I'm feeling better! It's crazy. I have been doing 10 grams of bali 2 x a day and 2 mg of etiz as well. its been helping.. i think i can get thru this.

I have tried multiple times to apply for all health cares and I get denied every time...
I know I need inpatient but If my PO ever found out I went to a rehab or detox she would violate me!
She has a ZERO tolerance for any drug use... I am just so scared... I am feeling pretty bad.. I have been dosing 6 grams of Bali every 4 hours to help combat some of the withdrawals...
I will get Loperamide if it gets tooo bad, I am scared that I will get addicted to the Loperamide and the Kratom but at this point, I would rather be addictec to Kratom then these evil chemicals..
Iam so shaky right now.. After I consumed 3 grams of diphenidine, I had some spirit talking to me, telling me to do this.. I am not a religious person but that really got to me..

cj, that's a good first piece of advice, I won't disagree that rehab and/or methadone maintenance is likely the right step.

However I must say that there's a huge chance he won't end up dead just because of mail-order opiates. It's more likely he'll just get really addicted, really miserable, and get stuck through a cycle of ever-worsening withdrawals and crappier and crappier highs which turn into "just feeling normal" which turns into "barely feeling all right"...

but I think that a huge obstacle to people getting clean is the whole "you're going to die" thing. People get in denial (even if what they're doing is risking their life, people go into denial over it).

This is the first time I ever remember telling someone I think there life is on danger from drug use. I don't throw it out there lightly. I just think IVing RC opiates is extremely dangerous. I honestly hope I am wrong. I spoke with Wow on the phone one time and came away thinking he was a really cool guy. But you are right in that there are things almost as bad as death waiting if the current cycle continues.

If your PO doesn't have proof of a positive test then she cant violate you. Checking into rehab is not ever going to be the basis for a violation of probation. She will not have access to your medical records and you can make up whatever reason you want for checking in. Exhaustion is the reason most people use in situations like yours.

I had to do a TASC assessment and I manipulated to where I did not qualify. They are going to focus more on mental health.
I honestly do not feel too bad right now, it may be because of the huge diphenidine I did, I did take 8 grams of kratom again to be safe, right now I'm just sneezing, and very very tired. Minor body aches. It's really strange.....

You could be rounding the corner my friend.

Withdrawal is actually the easy part of addiction. Basically you are going to need to figure out some way to not use. I would suggest working on figuring out some sort of inpatient or intensive outpatient that you could get into.

I am here for you if you need any help.

well to make everything worse my hands are 4 times swollen and the doctors said I have Cellulitis from IVing these damn RCs....
I am so scared I'm going to lose my hands... they hurt so bad...
I have been doing 5 g of bali kratom 3 x a day to help with WD and pain..

yo! been waiting for your update man - I'm glad to hear that the kratom is helping with your WD, because I've been pretty tempted to hit up my local headshop and try some for just general anxiety. today is day 66 for me clean from all opies, and I've just been casually drinking and smoking ganja every now and then, but I have extreme amounts of anxiety. like on panic attack levels, without the convulsions.

but I'm worried about what your saying regarding your hands....what has the doctor said regarding amputation..like is this a serious possibility?

if it gets worse - they may need to be removed.... hopefully the antibiotics will help...

dude....that's fucking terrifying...well

worst case scenario I know you are a strong willed person and you are VERY resilient and resourceful, so I'm sure you will make the best out of your situation. and hey - in the event that you actually DO lose your hands, just think dude, at the rate you were going it sounds like it could be MUCH, MUCH worse - even death.. so make sure you jack off as much as possible and ya know just do things that you could only do if you had hands like handstands and cartwheels, typing on computers, driving, swinging golf clubs, etc.

if you don't mind me asking, how many times were you shooting up in your hands each day?

(I'm sure youll be fine, bud)

stay in touch with the doctors and definitely get the antibiotics in your system on time, don't skip any doses.

best of luck man

if the threat of seriously losing his hands aint enuf to make him stop, ain t nothing guna. OP from all of your detox posts I've seen, it is clear you cannot get clean on your own... why not just get on methadone? don't know if you've been on a maintenance program before, but even if you have I would think going back on meth is a better option than what you are doing now....

man I get it, I get that your brain is chemically changed from the drugs, mine is too, we do not view consequences the same as normal people do...but man for fucks sake even I would choose having my hands over an IV heroin (or weird RC opiate) rush. Yes the rush is great but there are better things in life.

get back on meth if you can, it can't be worse than what you doing now, and whatever you do for fucks sake do NOT take those shit pills LOPE, they do nothing for you and are more toxic than anything (the way people on this site take them)