• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Animal Crossing: New Horizons

No I have never played one of those but a close friend of mine is obsessed and he is always pushing it at me. Dont really have the money just yet to spend on another game but possibly in the coming months I can choose one here and there. Can't but pick up on all the Buzz surrounding that game, I'm going to be seeing him soon so he will show me soon enough :)

No I have never played one of those but a close friend of mine is obsessed and he is always pushing it at me. Dont really have the money just yet to spend on another game but possibly in the coming months I can choose one here and there. Can't but pick up on all the Buzz surrounding that game, I'm going to be seeing him soon so he will show me soon enough :)

its so awesome man! Great to play when you're stressed. So much to do.

I can't believe no one else here plays animal crossing. You guys are missing out.

I can't believe no one else here plays animal crossing. You guys are missing out.

I'm playing it too :giggle: Currently debating whether I should destroy one of my bridges or not after raising most of the east side of my town up by one elevation. Really hate how we can't move our townhalls! Mine is sitting in such an awful spot but it's wayyyy too late to restart.

I'm playing it too :giggle: Currently debating whether I should destroy one of my bridges or not after raising most of the east side of my town up by one elevation. Really hate how we can't move our townhalls! Mine is sitting in such an awful spot but it's wayyyy too late to restart.

for reals? Do you have all the fruits?

for reals? Do you have all the fruits?

Yeah! I don't have all the fruit furniture yet though, just the peach ones. Its too bad the peach surprise box is so ugly lol. Are there any DIYs or items you've been searching for? I've been keeping an eye on forums for just about anything I haven't cataloged yet, so I can keep my eyes peeled for you too!

Shit, it sounds like I probably don't have anything you need. I only have Cherries, peaches, and coconuts. And I have pansies, windflowers, and hyacinths

Shit, it sounds like I probably don't have anything you need. I only have Cherries, peaches, and coconuts. And I have pansies, windflowers, and hyacinths

I bought a shit load of turnips this morning too

It's all good, no worries! We'll totally have to meet up sometime ingame anyway, it's so much fun exploring new towns :love:

And niiice, get you that cash money!

I guess you probably have all the bunny day stuff. I did manage to craft all of those.

I just started terraforming a few days ago and I already hate the resident area I was building. I'm gonna have to start all over. Wasted money moving houses :(

Paid off my final house loan.

have all teh froots except pears.

terraforming is such a bitch. I spend 4 hours constructing an area one day only to decide I hate it the next. :ROFLMAO: 😰

Just bought this Mal and it's downloading as we speak I'm pretty excited. Ran into a little money and chose to treat myself. This is my first time playing a game from this series and have no idea what to expect. I'll check back in this thread over the coming days and let you all know how it is going.

Just bought this Mal and it's downloading as we speak I'm pretty excited. Ran into a little money and chose to treat myself. This is my first time playing a game from this series and have no idea what to expect. I'll check back in this thread over the coming days and let you all know how it is going.

ah man that's great! I hope you love it. If you've never played a game like this it might take a little getting used to, I'm not sure. I played the first one for gamecube when I was little so it's ingrained in my psyche I guess. im thinking of maybe starting my island over soon but I can definitely help you out getting started with whatever you need.

theres so much to the game, a lot to discover every time you play. But you can take it at your own pace, which is nice

hows your island coming along Charlie?