• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Americans fucking suck

Dunno about Trump...

Some block head started somethings up and wasn't having it.
Asked Him what His thoughts are on the current state of affairs with the US government.
Even noticed how much He ignored questions I asked about psychs and tripping.
Had dreadlocks and everything...

Brits are pretty stupid. But at least We have a style about it, Mates.

When I surveyed LTC sufferers almost all of them were from EU or sourced from EU..

Also we have legalized cannabis in many states, more being added on each day it seems.. Federal legalization likely coming soon. We’ve got places decriminalizing psychedelics and/or mushrooms. We’ve got ketamine clinics.. Our illegal drugs are all around better and more pure, besides maybe MDMA.. (Even that can be argued.)

The U.K. has a blanket ban of ALL psychoactives not specifically listed for Christ’s sakes. You guys were number 1 consumers of RC’s due to such a shitty drug market.

And when that blanket ban happened?? I didn’t hear a fucking peep compared to if that shit were to be tried in the states. They tried with kratom and got told the fuck off by the US people, so of course went a sneakier route but that’s beside the point.

Whether US or U.K., our governments our shit and the people shouldn’t be attached to the actions of its few rich. That said, I see us fighting for our freedoms hell of a lot more than you guys.

In America, we either break the rules completely or fight desperately to change them.. In the UK ya’ll just keep trying to find loopholes.

Don’t get me wrong lots of Americans are idiots, are government is shit. But guess what, SO IS EVERYBODY ELSES!

Now shut the fuck up and go deal with all your own problems for once...

-GC

I've been both to US and UK, found out both are bad countries, with all respect, of course.

When people (in general) start to think they are better than the others, something is very wrong.

My experience, one year living in Virginia: conservativism, racism, hot women, good musical scene, a lot of heavy drugs, guys without intelligence

One week in London: overpriced, boring, people do not like tourists, could spend more money there but people were so arrogant that I flew to Eastern Europe, love Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, again, very hot women but now nice people

I've been both to US and UK, found out both are bad countries, with all respect, of course.

When people (in general) start to think they are better than the others, something is very wrong.

My experience, one year living in Virginia: conservativism, racism, hot women, good musical scene, a lot of heavy drugs, guys without intelligence

One week in London: overpriced, boring, people do not like tourists, could spend more money there but people were so arrogant that I flew to Eastern Europe, love Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, again, very hot women but now nice people

Don't come back then..

I'm sure we'll survive without you

So you got the hint then yeah ?

Then there's the autistic ones who really hail from nowhere. (Me) I don't pick up on social crap and I'm so glad I don't.

Been trawling BL all night and i've come to the conclusion that Americans are just whiny, emotionally retarded dim witted cunt's.... I hate to generalise but it really is true. I have had a good giggle especially in the Words forum reading
"Poetry" haha its just laughable. Moan moan moan blah blah blah i'm addicted to a drug, life is bleak use 5 descriptive words per sentence to convey the pain. Oh fuck off!
Thanks for the detailed critique of the Words forum. Your input is appreciated. :)

I'll just quickly redact the unnecessary apostrophe in the title. I COULDN'T HELP IT!

Don't come back then..

I'm sure we'll survive without you

I am sure either the US or the UK would be a better place with Jose Ribas da Silva living there.

In VA, I found interesting things. For instance, musical scene (metal, electronic, hip hop, alternative rock small and local bands), very hot alternative women, very hot shemales as well. I had so much fun there, good memories, LSD was clean and cheap, weed was expensive, but it was a high quality one. Beers were terrible man, I don't know the rest of the US, but in VA they need better beers in the bars. There were bars with good beers, of course. Cocaine was a joke, fucking expensive and horrible quality. In addition, I earned a lot of money, I need to admit, the US is the best place to make money (congratulations), but the work rights are strange. I will give an example.

If you gain more than a certain amount, if I remember well something like R$ 47,500 per year, overtime pay does not need to be made, obligatorily. It is something that need to be accorded among the parts.

Other point: if my paid time off is 30 days, and I will call this period "vacations", in quotes, because it is not a true vacation, and eventually I get sick, in possession of a medical certificate for a leave absence, the period that I am out of my work because I am ill will be discounted of my vacations. What the hell!

The bars there cannot sell beers after 1 am, at night there are nothing to do, pretty boring.

So my menu in the US was LSD, weed, heavy metal and sex with persons of doubtful reputation.

Last edited:
I am sure either the US or the UK would be a better place with Jose Ribas da Silva living there.l
[/QUOTE{

I refer the honerabe
I am sure either the US or the UK would be a better place with Jose Ribas da Silva living there.

In VA, I found interesting things. For instance, musical scene (metal, electronic, hip hop, alternative rock small and local bands), very hot alternative women, very hot shemales as well. I had so much fun there, good memories, LSD was clean and cheap, weed was expensive, but it was a high quality one. Beers were terrible man, I don't know the rest of the US, but in VA they need better beers in the bars. There were bars with good beers, of course. Cocaine was a joke, fucking expensive and horrible quality. In addition, I earned a lot of money, I need to admit, the US is the best place to make money (congratulations), but the work rights are strange. I will give an example.

If you gain more than a certain amount, if I remember well something like R$ 47,500 per year, overtime pay does not need to be made, obligatorily. It is something that need to be accorded among the parts.

Other point: if my paid time off is 30 days, and I will call this period "vacations", in quotes, because it is not a true vacation, and eventually I get sick, in possession of a medical certificate for a leave absence, the period that I am out of my work because I am ill will be discounted of my vacations. What the hell!

The bars there cannot sell beers after 1 am, at night there are nothing to do, pretty boring.

So my menu in the US was LSD, weed, heavy metal and sex with persons of doubtful reputation.

I refer the honerabe gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.....

Every time an American gets cocky, just remind them of Vietnam. The "worlds greatest power" taken to court by guerrilla tactics and punji sticks.

Walk on son.

Looked at thread title and expected yanks explaing showing how they are Best at Sucking Fucking but.
Can thread title be changed to Americans are normal well kinda.

Every time a brit gets cocky, remind them how a bunch of drunken farmers decimated the worlds most powerful military through guerilla tactics over a tea tax.....
glad to have you back tubbs!

I just don't get the land of the free. Are they really free? People put in jail for years for a bit of dope.
Most Americans i have encountered have been proud of their country as i am with mine but they bash other countries.
At least we have real milk and cheese in Europe