Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Tactile Psychedelic Thread

SoFluffy

Greenlighter
Hello all,

We have a group of 6 of us that get together 3 to 4 times a year at a cabin and roll (usually MDMA but it's each persons preference) for a weekend. The gatherings are themed and the next one is Faux Fur theme. I am looking for feedback from user experience on what you've taken that enhances tactile sensations the most? MDMA makes everything feel fantastic and enhances the users touch tremendously, but is there something else that has similar or better tactile effects? I've been told that 2c-b is similar but better? Please let me know your thoughts. So I'm looking forward to getting your opinions on which drugs give the best tactile sensations. Thanks,

- Tiffany

Last edited:
Why don't you just take MDMA? It's famous for tactile enhancement and seems to be just what you're looking for.

We normally do take MDMA and I love the feelings you get from it as well. My intentions for posting this is to see what others thought gave the best tactile sensations because I'm definitely not as experienced as most.

5MeO-MiPT @ 8mg
5MeO-DiPT @ 6mg

Supplement with 1gr of dry mushrooms if preferred ;)

isnt this basiclly a what should i take thread? :)

anyway, i find a lot of chems give very varying degrees of effects on diferent people,even for more general things, such as how visual one is, so this would fall in the same category, that one has to see for ones self which is best....

personally, i find tryptamines to be greatly enhancing the touch. 4-ho-mipt, 5 meo mipt all are really nice. 2cb is also good, but you have to find the right dosage with each

good luck!

In terms of psychedelics, I've only tried it at a low dose but the tactile sensation from 2C-T-2 was really nice, 2C-B was great for it too.

Then you've got your classic empathogens like MDMA, MDA, 5-APB, 6-APB, Methylone and such, of the lot MDMA and 5-APB have the best tactile sensations imo.

To throw a spanner into a mix there's always MXE too, MXE has some SERT affinity and I've not found any drug that makes a shower feel quite so good! Be careful not to dose too high though unless you're ready for an out of body type experience.

In my insane poly drug use experience the best tactile sensation for me would be a tie between the time i successively did dxm and mdma together (I HAVE induced serotonin syndrome doing this combo its dangerous dont do it) and the rare instances where u get that huge spine jolt/shock that happens for a split second on psychedelic only happened to me on mushrooms lsd and some phenethylamines.

A little off topic but.. By the spine jolt/shock do you mean that like electric shivering through your whole body that feels similar to an MDMA buzz but in some ways better? :D

I've had it a few times on 2C-E randomly but normally 2C-E is pretty neutral for me so it's weird.

2C-T-7 is amazing for this but 2C-C is more of a reliable choice. I think there is pharmacological activity going on there atypical for psychedelics.

And keep your eye on the overlap territory between entactogen and psychedelic. Some monoamine release, especially serotonin, can really spice up those effects you are looking for.

And I added your own quote for clarity and EoA. Plus would like to suggest renaming this to 'most tactile psychedelic' thread so that it can be listed in the "most .... " thread list.

Thanks, there are some great suggestions here and I appreciate everyone's input. Lots of research to do.

(I changed the title for you but the mods are welcome to change it to suit the topic better)

And keep your eye on the overlap territory between entactogen and psychedelic. Some monoamine release, especially serotonin, can really spice up those effects you are looking for.

Oh yeah, for that reason, aMT might be worth a try. I love it, but I've never really paid much attention to the tactile side of it as much as I have to the high and trip itself - but it's a vivid trip and monoamine releaser in one :)

Ok, so I've decided to go with 2C-B, 5-meo-mipt, 5-apb & 6apb (of course bring the MDMA). After reading through quite a few threads and user experiences I think that these might be the best. After much debate & research I decided to test 2C-B by itself (2ea 10mg caps spaced 1hr apart) and found a tingly sensation not too much additional tactile enhancement until about 3.5 hours in I took 120mg MDMA and it ended up knocking my socks off. It was definitely one of the deepest and most tactile experiences I've ever had hands down amazing. I've read that taking the MDMA first and then the 2C-B works well and I might try it some other time, but this combo is golden. I will update in January when we have the gathering on others experiences and my own, but I usually keep a minimum of a month between uses of anything like this.

2c-b by far. The most orgasmic incredibly tingly warm body feeling I've ever had.

As has been said, Foxy (5-Meo-DIPT) is possibly one of the best. Not everyone gets it, though. Those who do are well rewarded. Feeling without touching, sensing emanations from objects and people. Intense Kundalini stimulation (if you are in that kind of work). Long duration, without being too tiring. A most excellent compound.

On the right dose of 5-meo-mipt (not too high, not too low) one time I was on it and went to the mall. I started to notice if I walked slowly and rolled my foot from my heel to my toe I would get a tingling sensation straight up my leg to my groin area. I started doing this on purpose and gave myself an erection just by changing my stride.

On the right dose of 5-meo-mipt (not too high, not too low) one time I was on it and went to the mall. I started to notice if I walked slowly and rolled my foot from my heel to my toe I would get a tingling sensation straight up my leg to my groin area. I started doing this on purpose and gave myself an erection just by changing my stride.

I LOL'd at this. I'll have to tell one of the guys to try this and see if it works. Most experiences I've read on 5-meo-mipt note it's aphrodisiac effects for guys but I wonder how it is for women? Will it make me a hornball or does it only affect men?

dunno if right here, but if anyone familiar with the sensorial hallucinations on dissociatives that lead to tactile impressions that do acutally not exist (floating, hovering, twitching, twisting, moving, ect..)

is there any other substance than MXE that fucks up your tactile sensory system in a way to experience this bodyfeelings?