• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Tactile Psychedelic Thread

dunno if right here, but if anyone familiar with the sensorial hallucinations on dissociatives that lead to tactile impressions that do acutally not exist (floating, hovering, twitching, twisting, moving, ect..)

is there any other substance than MXE that fucks up your tactile sensory system in a way to experience this bodyfeelings?

Ketamine is pretty great for this effect. Especially when you're listening to music that contains alot of "lifting" melodies.

I would go for moderate dose of MDMA combined with 1-2g or shrooms/15mg 4-AcO-DMT. It varies alot by person/dose/setting/etc but in my personal experience I've always found 4-AcO-DMT to be downright fantastic to touch things on.

Come onnn guys, 2c-b!! Sad at the lack of mentions :( Even shulgin and wife praise its effectiveness in that regard.

It isn't a psychedelic, but Ghb has some great tactile sensations IMO.

Shrooms and MDMA are great.. I have some 2c-b available for me, can't wait to give it a twirl.

Essentially many psychedelics are intensely tactile. I found LSD to be very tactile. 2C-B is certainly a winner.

2C-C NBOME, as the thread title goes, my skin felt like lightning.

what I need to know is which are the best for increasing sexual pleasure namely in the penis and anus. ive found there is nothing better than mdma and at certain times tho not reliable whatsoever : moxy aka 5 meo mipt, I know there are others like lsd and stuff which make it nice to touch fluffy things ,etc... but im talking purely sexual sensation of penis, skin and anus, tits,etc.... any ideas ? ive heard mda is good but im allergic to it so i get no positive responses from it.i will try foxy and 2cb shortly, im hoping those will enhance it. definetely moxy worked 2 times out of 5, but you have to get the right dosing, if you take too little it will make you feel shitty with no pos effects, if you take too much you will feel even shittier and possibly have a bad trip. ive had 2 terrible bad trips on moxy with 40 mg. so dont ever take more than 25 mg! i think i took about 25 once and my cock felt amazing for hours and hours even right after cumming (it usually feels bad, i have a serious sexual dysfunction disease that makes my cock not feel good normally) mdma definetely fixes the issue but its impossible to find nowadays so i need an alternative. moxy is a bit too overwhelming and too much body load and uncomfort tho, thus why id prefer to try something that makes my body feel good , not overpowered and fucked up.the way i describe moxy is like everything at once ! with no way to really pick any sort of feeling ,thought or picture out of your mind, it can cause crazy bodyload and uneasiness, but to its defense it worked tactilly better than mdma when it did work, made me super horny too. but the other 3 times it killed my mojo completely likely because of hi doses. so beware guys. anyone have any suggestions for stuff that gives purely sexual pleasure and works like that with almost everyone they know thats tried it, that would be great. especially something taht will make love making better overall. thanks!

damn! 40 mg of 5 meo mipt?

I have read a lot of users saying that 5mg is ++ (it was for me), 8-9-10mg a moderate +++ and anything over 14mg pretty damn strong.

no doubt that at 25mg or 40mg, you felt uncomfortable!

The most intense tactile effects i felt were on a combo of:

5-meo-dalt 80mgs orally
4-mmc 200mgs orally

Id literally just sat there in my chair rubbing my legs during the peak, when i cuddled with the girl i was dating at the time and touched her body it was incredibly sensual and electric. I believe it was back in 2010 when i tasted this mixture, id love to try it again. But sadly mephedrone is not easy to come by.

I think the most tactile combo I've had was when I did a lot of 4-FA combined with 4-HO-MET. Trip report here. It was overwhelmingly tactile and euphoric, but then caused some really intense stomach pain and sickness feeling, so much so that despite it being amazing, I won't repeat it. Though it may have been a fluke.