• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you flushed?

coelophysis

Bluelight Crew
I did a search and couldn't find a similar thread. Please merge if my retardation got the best of me.

What drugs have you flushed during your druggie career?
What was your reason?
What was your biggest flush, quantitatively & monetarily.

In my time I've flushed 15 grams of Methylone
&
10 grams of MXE at once.

Why you ask?
Why not.

I threw away a dime bag of dirt weed because my mom found it in my backpack.

Everything else I've managed to keep... Except for a roach of weed & some Bacardi 151 that was confiscated when I got arrested. All in all, not bad...

over 1000 benzos, a few grams of speed, 2 boxes of 90x200mg tramadol, 7 grams of extracted tramadol hcl, 5 boxes of 30x80mg oxycontin and one bottle of 60ml tilidine (50mg/0.72ml)

Here's that edit, also some shit I forgot to mention yesterday above:

I would have died if I kept using those obscene amounts of various benzos and opioids. During an lsd trip I decided to throw them all away except for the stuff I would need to taper benzos. (I went c/t off all the other stuff..) I felt bad about it, but good at the same time.. After my trip I just felt bad. But it was what I needed.

I could have easily made A LOT of money selling them, but I was already selling and knew I couldn't keep myself from taking handfulls of these meds each day.

Last edited:
I once flushed a bag full of opi's that had like a couple hundred mgs of morphine/oxy/hydro in it but worst of all was the fact it contained like 7-10 fent patches, the majority of which were the 100's/150's. In my mind though I had no choice and was freaking the fuck out as my friend was laid out on the floor OD'ing on the fent and I was like 16 at the time and the paramedics were coming and like I guessed those dicks brought the cops. I can't actually if remember if I flushed all the opi's or just the fent patches, as I think it was just the fent patches. I really kicked myself after that as I had little to no cash, little urge to do opi;s but had just flushed nearly a grand of patches down the toilet. Wasn't a bright few weeks to say the least.....

Besides that I don't think i;ve ever flushed any drugs or ever will unless the police are at the door about to kick it down and i'm holding a bag full of shit next to a toilet. I've always known that flushing drugs is a really shitty option that unless your 100% going stone cold sober, you'll end up regretting if not for the fact you could've at least sold 'em. Though my mind is like a sinking pit when it comes to thoughts like that.

I flushed half a gram of 2c-P after accidently overdosing on it. I decided at the time, I can't possibly share something this potent with friends or loved ones, I had to be rid of it.

damn i would have liked to have been your toilet tricomb.

I flushed like 2 grams of ethylphenidate and i still regret it to this day but i knew it was the best for me. I've never flushed anything else though. I have however lost so many damn benzos while blacked out it's insane, just 1000s of doses.

i flushed the eph because i knew i couldn't control myself and it kept giving me terrible physical symptoms and anxiety attacks. Still i think about ordering some more.

What, flushing drugs? That's drug abuse;)!

I've never nor would I ever flush a drug, even shit I don't really like. Except when the pigs come a knocking, I'll start flushing.

when i was 16 my parents made me flush a carton of cigarettes, one by one.

but otherwise, i share the same opinion as THC2LSD.

What, flushing drugs? That's drug abuse;)!

I've never nor would I ever flush a drug, even shit I don't really like. Except when the pigs come a knocking, I'll start flushing.

exactly homie..

Two days ago I threw 2 grams of heroin down the drain when I was coming off a 2 week binge. Felt like absolute shit and still not 100%

Not sure if I will regret it.

I've told myself that day I'm going completely sober (except for my antidepressants).

I just need to get to baseline so I can evaluate my drug and mental illness addled brain and try and piece my life back together before I end it. I'm 22 years old and I don't even know who I am anymore. I think I need to change my meds. I'm on 60 mg of lovan a day and I think it has stopped working but I don't even know any more because I'm in a constant brain fog and I can't remember anything.

I've ruined the only thing that was pure in my life and that was my relationship with an angel and now I live in constant guilt, regret, depression, and overall fog. What a fucking waste of a life.

Omg think of your septic tank it cannot speak for itself
Just gift unwanted drugs to teenagers or the homeless

I'm pretty sure the only thing I ever flushed was some unidentifiable white powder. The guy I got it from said it was MDMA, and I ate some LSD for the first time ever and railed a line of it and started feeling funny and at first couldn't tell if it was the tabs or powder but then later my trip went bad and in my paranoid state thought I was tripping to hard because of the "molly", so I flushed it. I still remember watching the fractalizing toilet water suck it down. Later I heard it was ketamine, but I still have no idea.

Even on my worst MDMA binge, I decided to sell most of it instead of flushing it.

UK number 3. Not great stuff but got the job done. What clarification do you need?
The clarification on how in the fuck anyone could flush an opi after a two week binge i'm guessing? Maybe a couple of days, but long enough for W/D's to rear their head? I would be smashing my entire home if I flushed two grams of heroin down the shitter just to go through W/D's a bit later.