NW-baltiland

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread

Previous Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread: {First page} {Last Page}

439px-2C-E.svg.png

15xv235.jpg

External Links:

2C-E Sub-Threads
Please use these threads if you have questions or comments about their specialized topics

15xv235.jpg

Here's a nice fresh 2c-e thread for you guys, I believe we were discussing sublingual dosing & i postulated it would be unpleasant, but somewhat more efficient than oral, discuss amongst yourselves ;)

[original post:]

When I dosed this orally I didn't like the body load/nausea...thats pretty much the only body load I got from it oral...when i insufflated it however, and lay down on my bed - these describe it best -

*it felt like I was getting massaged
*it felt like I was on the brink of orgasmic pleasure - not quite tipping over
* it felt like I was getting hugged
* it felt like MDMA tingles and rushes up and down my body
* it felt like this big ball of chi was rising from my diaphragm up and into my upper chest and arms/hands - felt like it was a potential energy I could release and I was very excited by this divine feeling.

Most certainly agree. 2c-e gives me some of the most euphoric body buzz of any psych. It's a shame some people get the body load that's terrible and some people get a body buzz that's incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread ver. 3.0

OP put in first post above

Last edited by a moderator:
First post woo! :p

Hey yeah that was actually me who was wondering what kind of differences there were between sublingual and oral administration, in terms of duration and intensity of effects.

i'd imagine it would be similar to rectal, but haven't tried either of those ROA's with 2c-e. Based on the way it felt in my nose, i wouldn't want to let it sit under my tongue though. I've snorted a few things that were more painful, but i could still count them on one hand after a nasty fireworks related accident.

I'm also wondering how to go about dosing sublingualy. How long do I keep the powder under my tongue before I spit it out? Or am I suppose to swallow it after?

^^Yeah, abuse sucks. I know that with some PEAs the aftermath can seem very nasty. There are also a lot of reports about HPPD after prolonged abuse of 2C-E for it "binds to the 5-HT2A receptor"(Wikipedia).

i postulated it would be unpleasant, but somewhat more efficient than oral

I read this report a long time ago (http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=67949) and I found to agree with most of the statements made. Sublingual seems to be less efficient than oral and compensate with less body load for those who get some. I never get any bodyload after 10 minutes it has kicked in.

^^Yeah, abuse sucks. I know that with some PEAs the aftermath can seem very nasty. There are also a lot of reports about HPPD after prolonged abuse of 2C-E for it "binds to the 5-HT2A receptor"(Wikipedia).

All of the classic hallucinogenic psychedelics such as 2c-e, LSD, psilocin, etc, bind to the 5ht2a receptor. Additionally, they can all cause HPPD.

I read this report a long time ago (http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=67949) and I found to agree with most of the statements made. Sublingual seems to be less efficient than oral and compensate with less body load for those who get some. I never get any bodyload after 10 minutes it has kicked in.

Sublingual should not be less efficient than oral metabolism, rather I would say diminished effects probably result from incomplete absorption of the chemical from either not waiting long enough, swallowing some of the powder, etc.

Okok, cool. Thanks for the info. Would you say that 2C-E, for being so visual, would have more prevalence for HPPD than other psychedelics after long-term use? Surfing through forums I have found quite a bit.

To my knowledge, I'm not aware of any link between the amount of visual activity a drug causes and its prevalence to cause HPPD. DMT for instance, I have not heard of causing DMT widely but it is one of the most visual chems in existence - but of course I could be wrong.

However, the 2c's seem to have a higher probability of causing HPPD than other psychedelics, I've heard a lot about 2c-i in particular. Maybe there's something in the phenethylamine structure that is more wont to cause HPPD? I could only speculate though. From my understanding, HPPD isn't well understood yet.

Hi !

I would like to know if it's possible to avoid the Bodyload of 2C-E by taking it sublingual ? Especially the fast heart beat (heartburn) and the tight chest pain :(

Anyone ? It would be greatly appreciated :D

just wondering are there any analogs or the likes of these that i could get in the uk without me breaking the law ? or anything new coming out that like these thanks

Okok, cool. Thanks for the info. Would you say that 2C-E, for being so visual, would have more prevalence for HPPD than other psychedelics after long-term use? Surfing through forums I have found quite a bit.

like someone just said, i dunno if that's the REASON 2ce is prevalent for HPPD...but i think i did get slight HPPD from 2ce. i used it sort of heavily IMO, but not like people at forums like this. twice a month for a year or something like that? the visual "HPPD" has lessened. i haven't taken 2ce in over a year, but continue to take LSD and 2cb...less frequently though (once a month maybe)

i worry that 2ce fucked up my intestines

on the matter of HPPDish visual things: I took 2c-e for the first time in a couple months over the weekend. i spread the dosage out over about 2.5 hours... totaling about 20 mg.
anyway when i peaked after the final dose i was tripping really hard (no shit right lol)..anyway the OEVs were fading in and out in a really weird way. made me wonder if it had anything to do with heavy prior usage and now i'll never get the full visuals?
i mean i guess i do have some persistent visual artifacts so maybe my brain is just always going to try and suppress them?
i have never tried the spaced dosing before tho...and i have discontinued longterm SSRI usage since my last experience with 2ce

Hi !

I would like to know if it's possible to avoid the Bodyload of 2C-E by taking it sublingual ? Especially the fast heart beat (heartburn) and the tight chest pain :(

Anyone ? It would be greatly appreciated :D

makie it into liquid i found works

It's been a few months since I've tried 2C-E. I kind of miss it ;D
It's really interesting; when I it a sort of a deep, dark, but not negative, feeling overruns me and it stays in my memory at least 2 weeks after the experience. But over time that same feeling errupts and makes me want to try it again... Very interesting.

What kind of safety is 2C-E?

I mean, if i took a allergy test,
passed that.

Next option would be go to Effective dose then? threshold dose

10 mg wouldn't be tripping hard but definitely feeling it. 15 mg first actual psychedelic dose if you have experience with psychs.

10 mg wouldn't be tripping hard but definitely feeling it. 15 mg first actual psychedelic dose if you have experience with psychs.

What he said ? 10mg of 2C-E for me was kinda strong you know... Again different chemicals for differents folks :p

I think 10mg is also pretty low. My first 2C-E trip was around 25mg, and it was wonderful. Then again, I probably have somewhat of a naturally high tolerance to psychs, so that has to be taken into account. 15mg would definitely be a good starting place though.

2c-e was one of the first RCs i took when i started my "RC career" 5 years ago. the three of us each took 12mg. at the end of the night we were so freaked out we dumped the remaining 224mg down the toilet. we immediately regretted it upon awakening the next day.