Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

drugs or substances you won't touch again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordreven333

Bluelighter
I have done many drugs and other things heres a short list of things I wont do again then a list of things I have slowed down on

1.nutmeg- not really a drug but it works not really fun anymore and just lost interest

2.Dxm-I used this a few times it was good a couple and bad once or twice I have read that It can lead to brain damage not worth it.

3.JWH-This really was fun a lot like cannabis But it did come with its bad effects stomach aches headaches couldn't breath easily.

4.Kava-I have tried kava many times and never got any noticeable effects tried drinking the tea capsules and more.

5.Alcohol-just not for me Im not touching that again.

those 5 I won't try again mostly just lost interest now for those I slowed down on using

1.opioids-I have done so many opioids I can't keep track they were great I just used them way to often they seem to be some what addictive I wasn't psychically addicted but possibly mentally

2.salvia-I may use this again but I did lose interest just didn't want to It was alright safe but not a good enough high to keep using.

3.cannabis-just slowed down doesn't matter either way

4.Adderall-It was alright except for the down the low was terrible I had to take 20mgs of hydrocodone to feel better I didn't feel great even after that but better.

ok so that's my list of won't do again and may use but not currently interested in those or just can't not really around to it.Feel free to post your own list.

Last edited:
one i wont touch again is salvia.. that shit should be banned.. it turned my view on life into a giant game of tetris

DXM
JWH
promethazine
doxylimne
(heroin
morphine
oxycontin
codeine
opium etc... opiates bassically)
zopiclone
Mirtazepine
i hope

Last edited:
been off heroin for approx 2 years. would like to stay away from that, or at least shooting it. i might do a bump if its presented to me. id love to take lsd, but prob wont ever find/touch it again.

i try to say 'never say never' in life.

but ketamine is something you would have to offer me a very large amount of money if i were to consume any...bloody awful drug (imo/ime)

theres probably other drugs id not want to do again but ive forgotten in the haze

^^ i did special K a couple times, loved it. everything was in slow motion, and i could hardly walk anywhere lol. kept stumbling falling over n shit lol. ahhh good times

Nutmeg and benadryl and probably the only two, niether trip was anywhere near pleasant.

Also JWH or any other synthetic cannabinoid, it was a nice high but after the reports i've read about what happened to some people after smoking synthetics i'll never touch it again.

I've done salvia and DXM and I would certainly do them again (DXM I used to do a lot but I don't do it much anymore, salvia i tried a few times)

^^ i did special K a couple times, loved it. everything was in slow motion, and i could hardly walk anywhere lol. kept stumbling falling over n shit lol. ahhh good times
yeah i used to dabble with it on and off around 2004-2006 back in the days when i was getting off my head every weekend on mdma,a few little lines of k was fun and would usually give a little wobble but then a few k-holes later my perception of ketamine completely changed :(

i can always remember the very last time i done ketamine,it was at a friends house party celebrating a birthday back in may 2007,the friends i was with loved to snort anything! mdma/coke but especially liked there ketamine and as such they had a much higher tolerance to ketamine than i did....anyway they asked me if i was up for putting some mdma into the mix to which i agreed,they used to mix coke/mdma/ketamine altogether,there name for it was 'wheelchair'

i did a line......say no more =D

lisburngt are you joking

no way! everyone around me split up into all those random tetris pieces and i had to built them again.
il not be going near it again was to much for me.. i dont like being out of control.

defo never touching salvia again, had a very horrible experience.

i have no want to ever smoke cannabis again, turns a lot people into complete losers.

desoxypipradrol turned me completely psycotic for a long time so thats outta the question.

there are things like meph, coke, k etc that i wouldnt buy myself anymore but probably wouldnt turn down a cheeky line

Propylhexedrine

You'd have to give me 3 consecutive blow jobs for me to consider putting that shit in my body.

Phenylpropanolamine-Dirty Stimulant. I could feel my heart beating inside my head. Massive headache,restlessness agitation etc. Never again.

I will never try crystal meth again. I was addicted to it for only 4 months but those were the worse months of my life. I can cope with opiate addiction but the lifestyle of methamphetamine abuse is just terrible. The people you meet and places you go. Its not a good life...not at all. I tossed my last 8-ball away in the trash and made a promise with a friend never to touch it again. I have permanent brain damage from just those 4 months. Never again!

Status
Not open for further replies.