• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The "Why won't MDMA work for me?" thread

keets04

Greenlighter
Any and all questions regarding MDMA not working for you are to go into this thread.
DO NOT START A NEW THREAD.
Post your question here and it will be answered
-NoT

I don't know whats wrong with me. my first time taking ecstacy was at my friends house and it was an orange maserati. I felt a light buzz on my body for about 5 mins but then it went away and i was just chill and happy the whole night. it kept me up the whole night and I had to go take a piss every 15 mins. other than that, I didn't feel anything. my friends said i probably didn't feel anything because i just finished eating a whataburger meal not even 5 mins before swallowing the pill with some water. other people said it was probably a bunk so i didn't think much if it after that.

Today, one of my close friends gave me a yellow pisces free so i don't really think they were bunk.(my second pill) So I took this one atleast 2 hours after eating. I took it a different way seeing if it would work, so i let it sit under my tongue for a good minute, chewed it with my front teeth, and then drank the remaining parts with some water.
i was just playing some xbox with some friends till i felt a light body buzz again for a couple minutes and then NOTHING. it had the same effects as last time and im wide awake right now.
whats up with this? am i immune or something? or its seriously just 2 bunks in a row.

haha sorry. im about 6 ft flat and weigh about 170. I have no health problems and i am not on any medication. I was in a pretty comfortable spot on my friends couch. and i was thinking about what it was going to feel like whole time. idk if that affects anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt a light buzz on my body for about 5 mins but then it went away and i was just chill and happy the whole night. it kept me up the whole night and I had to go take a piss every 15 mins.

This sounds like a low dose, although many people pee LESS while rolling.

till i felt a light body buzz again for a couple minutes and then NOTHING. it had the same effects as last time and im wide awake right now.

Sounds more like a meth bomb than MDMA.

Assuming you had MDMA (which we have to do, or they'll close the thread for pill ID), I'd guess you either had a very low dose, or you were so wound up with anticipation you rode over the top of it.

Try (with tested pills) and relax as much as possible. Anxiety is pretty normal, but it slows things down. ;)

yeah i would guess they were probably not mdma or its possible you just need to take more to get rolling. i know i always need to take more than one or ill just get a light body buzz

OP, I've had similar experiences to yours. I've taken MDMA about 10 times now, about 5 times molly, 4 pills, one with MDMA/MDA, and I've never rolled to any significant extent at all (unless you count my one experience with piracetam and a pill with DXM, meth, and MDMA in it, which wasn't rolling if you ask me, more like tripping hard and being confused and getting the worst headache of my life.

Here's a thread I started on this topic: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=493642

My guess is some people just can't get off on normal doses of MDMA, maybe due to a lack of stored serotonin or something, who knows. Sorry for you if that's the case, it sucks, and I'd know.

Why dont ecstacy pills effect me?

I took a purple pistol and nothing happened at all, so I assumed it was because I took it on a full stomach. So I tried again a few weeks later (today) and all Im feeling is a little funny when I walk (seriously only a little...) and I took a triple stack that was white with a moon on it. Im insanely pissed off.. I cant understand why Im not having the awesome effect everyone else has. Im a small girl and I dont take any other medications.

Did you test the pill?

Did you check pill reports for your pill recently in your area?

Did you discuss the pill in your bluelight regional drug discussion area prior to injesting?

If the answer to those questions is yes to all and therefore you are certain that what you had was mdma then its possible that you only took a threshold ammount. Everyone is different and what might be a threshold ammount for you may be more than enough for the next person.

If you are using any medications then they may be causing a problem. Did you know that mixing some common prescription drugs with mdma can easily kill you?

Need to know more? Want to learn more about mdma (ecstasy).............check out the Ecstasy Discussion Directory.

Last edited:
Did you test the pill?

Did you check pill reports for your pill recently in your area?

Did you discuss the pill in your bluelight regional drug discussion area prior to injesting?

If the answer to those questions is yes to all and therefore you are certain that what you had was mdma then its possible that you only took a threshold ammount. Everyone is different and what might be a threshold ammount for you may be more than enough for the next person.

If you are using any medications then they may be causing a problem. Did you know that mixing some common prescription drugs with mdma can easily kill you?

Need to know more? Want to learn more about mdma (ecstasy).............check out the Ecstasy Discussion Directory.

No I didnt try any of that. I didnt even know their were tests. Im just assuming I need to take 2 but Im really afraid of taking to much. I mean I took a triple stack and didnt get anything

if you're not gonna test a pill at least check pillreports.com so you have some idea of what the pill could be. :)

i know a guy who apparently cant roll at all because he has a 'dopamine deficiency.' it could be bullshit but apparently hes tried a few times on tested pills and it just doesnt work for him. probably not a dopamine deficiency but i guess it just doesnt work for everyone.

its probably more likely the pills are bunk though.

Do not under-estimate the importance of an empty stomach. I've wasted soooo many drugs by dropping straight after a heavy-carb meal. Rice for example will absorb all of the drug and release seriously slowly as the rice is digested. If you are going to eat, make sure it's a protein only meal.

Do you take any SSRIs?

No I didnt try any of that. I didnt even know their were tests. Im just assuming I need to take 2 but Im really afraid of taking to much. I mean I took a triple stack and didnt get anything

Triple/hundriple/thousiple stacks is just dealer marketing BS. It doesn't mean anything. And sometime pills are so weak that you need to take 4-5 to really feeling anything. I once took 3 pills that only gave me a very mild buzz. Nothing particularly enjoyable.

As above, no such thing as tripple, quad, etc etc stacks, lol.

I'm willing to bet 99% of the time it's because your pills don't contain an active dose of, if any, MDMA.

Without proper testing, all these questions you have about why you didn't get off are meaningless. The simple fact is, thanks in part to the war on drugs (that's a joke there) the streets are flooded with fakes, RC's, speed bombs, and piperazines...

If you don't test, chances are, it's not really mdma, or only a small amount....

As most of the above posters said: test your pills, or at least look them up on pillreports.com. There are ALOT of MDxx substitutes going around nowadays.

Substitutes != as good as the real deal

Immune to MDMA?

Here is the situation. A good friend of SWIM has attempted to roll on numerous occasions with me and other peers with no success what-so-ever. The MDMA is without question decent stuff, because SWIM has rolled hard on approx 180mg of it, as do all of SWIMs other friends (all have a slight tolerance as well). Now the interesting part is that SWIMs friend is also non-responsive to opiate drugs; has been given morphine IV at the hospital numerous times with NO EFFECT, very strange. So I am wondering if there is a link between the immunity to opiates and his inability to roll? Had an empty stomach each time... Non of the standard "roll killers" apply to this situation, I believe its something to do with his body? Any ideas? First post on BL btw :D Been trollin for quite a while.