• DOI

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • DOM

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • another DOX (please specify in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dob becose long duration,intensity,visuals,euphoria and bodyhigh is what i like

I have only tried DOB and DOC, but I would have to say DOB for sure. DOC gives me this weird tingly nervous system for like a week after I do it, so I can't anymore.

There appears to be little concensus haha. I suppose the DOx's are just as subjective as any other psychedelic. I have yet to try any but from reading the Shulgin reports I suppose I would either go with DOB or DOC. DOI didn't sound all that appealing. Given the opportunity though I would try all.

Do you doc fans prefer DOC over DOB or have you just not tasted both?

Ive oly ever done DOC and I likes it but I had already been tripping all night when I took it so things got old quickly and I ended up popping a few xanax's and passing out coz it went for too long. I must say though that it is very different to most phens/tryps visually and psychologically. definitely worth doing once in ones lifetime.

I had the chance to do that super potent DOB(cant think of the name atm, is it DOB-Dragonfly?, someone will know it im sure) but I declined due to how dangerous it is and about 2 weeks after I had the chance to do it that girl died from the stuff so I doubt ill ever try it.

If you can get DOM, that's the one to go for if you're wanting a full on psychedelic experience. I found that DOC/DOB/DOI didn't have enough depth unless I took doses 2-3x the dosage range given in PIHKAL, but at that level the side effects became annoying verging on unpleasant. DOM on the other hand is as deep/insightful/spiritual/(adjective of choice) as LSD at the dosage given in PIHKAL and has comparitively little of the side effects I noteiced to get the same effects with DOC etc. Add to that the fact that DOM is the best colour enhancer I've ever had (& in my time I've had a fair few psychedelics), in that the colours are so deep & intense as to really emotionally touch me and all other DOx compounds that I've had pale in comparison

Mind you, you have to be careful about the dosage as the last trip I had on DOM involved eating the equivalent of 8mg of racaemic DOM (it was a mixture of racaemic and R-isomer) and it was one of those ground shaking trips; it also lasted about 24 hours in total, so best to stick with 2-4mg unless you're feeling particularly adventurous

I've always wondered why DOET and DOPR have never been more available, although that's likely a good thing. My mind boggles at the potential intensity - if DOC and DOM are the analogs of 2C-C & 2C-D, what would a DOx version of 2C-E or 2C-P be like?! Intimidating, at the very least! 8o

Maybe one day we'll event an RC that creates a trip so beyond our comprehension it'll just make people trip into insanity.

Propyl, i totally agree. DOET is something I've wanted to find since I heard the COIL song of the same name, but I doubt I ever will. DOPR must be ridiculous.

dob

iv done dob 4 sure a few easly the best and worst trip evers 30 hours insane

shit it was only resantly that i found out that was what i had taken over and

over that thats how i got the name "crazy hair dude" or "man"

but iv also seen many od wich sounds werid caus there was no dose to me

but -lost my damb mind the last time its like i was counting down the time till i quit trippen dude oh my god just thinking of it makes me crenge if u do do it do it right

one time i started rubbing on a tree and at that point i fell in love -to me way better than mdma -the cosmic gate ways are real- 30 hours tripen after a wile you start thinking you never come back but u do in my opinion dob is crazy8o

My vote is for DOC and DOM, and I am also of a high opinion about DOB. Both DOM and DOB make their best at heavy doses, around 15 and 5 mgs respectively. They are far from being really close to each other in their action. DOB is irrational and even grotesque in the view of reality it produce, DOM is in beauty and transcendence. Advantages of DOC are simplicity and versatility, it goes best at medium doses, 3-4 mg.

I've had 3 experiences with DOI at high doses, first time it scared me a bit, impressed the second time and left in perplexity the last time. I feel like having no desire to do a heavy dose once more, though it is also nice in low (1 mg) doses.

Nature of DON is closer to 2C-X chemicals, it is mostly recreational. It is somewhat acceptable for me at low doses (2,5 mg), being not too stimulating throughout the trip and not too sedating at the end, not too heavy on the body or the mind. A lightweight, undemanding drug, unique among it's congeners. At medium and high doses it is dark and dull, and also too stimulating.