Votes: 11 47.8%
  • DOI

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • DOM

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • another DOX (please specify in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you can get DOM, that's the one to go for if you're wanting a full on psychedelic experience. I found that DOC/DOB/DOI didn't have enough depth unless I took doses 2-3x the dosage range given in PIHKAL, but at that level the side effects became annoying verging on unpleasant. DOM on the other hand is as deep/insightful/spiritual/(adjective of choice) as LSD at the dosage given in PIHKAL and has comparitively little of the side effects I noteiced to get the same effects with DOC etc. Add to that the fact that DOM is the best colour enhancer I've ever had (& in my time I've had a fair few psychedelics), in that the colours are so deep & intense as to really emotionally touch me and all other DOx compounds that I've had pale in comparison

Mind you, you have to be careful about the dosage as the last trip I had on DOM involved eating the equivalent of 8mg of racaemic DOM (it was a mixture of racaemic and R-isomer) and it was one of those ground shaking trips; it also lasted about 24 hours in total, so best to stick with 2-4mg unless you're feeling particularly adventurous

Oh man reading that makes me want to get ahold of some DOM so badly. <3 I've tasted DOC, DOB, and DOI; I personally found DOC to have that "electric" body load very similar to LSD but like you said lacking the depth that LSD can impart. DOI made me feel very icky, though -- and not even in a very high dose.

The only DOx I've tried is DOC and I liked it. DOM is on my to do list.

lol oxalic32 the admin must really like u cuz i just made this thread and it got locked :p
lol but anywho DOB fucking pwns it up i just wind up laughing for 12 hours str8 its fucking epiK
DOM AKA STP is more visual but if ur gettin a g of these chems i would go with the DOB since u get more doses out of it

DOI was comparatively dull, becoming no longer interesting many hours before even the visual aspect of the trip had subsided. Actually, the visuals seemed to peak something like 12 hours into the experience. For the lack of depth and not-even-as-good-as-2C-I visuals, it simply wasn't worth the time. It did feel relatively benign on the body, save for slight feelings of vasoconstriction in the extremities. 4/10 rating

Never tried DOB, and not at all interested either. Sounds like freaky poison.

DOM was a weird one. I think I had 7mg, and it wasn't a super hardcore trip by any means, but I feel I got a pretty good feel for the stuff. Speedy at first, then really zoomy and stupifying. Come to think of it, much like a typical amphetamine's action, where you feel euphoric and smart while the drug is peaking, and then later on you feel brain dead and slightly dysphoric. Visually it gave me unique "zoom" visuals. Like whatever I was looking at would zoom in and the rest of my vision would kind of fade out. These periods became more dissociative as the initial rush of the trip faded. Overall, interesting. 7/10 rating

DOC is far and beyond my pick and perhaps the ultimate utilitarian psychedelic. Alternates between feeling almost totally transparent and a really smooth psychedelic/amphetamine buzz on the body. At lower doses it makes for a fantastic cognitive and sensual enhancer. If I had to choose one psychedelic drug to play a concert on it would be DOC. Like the creativity of a lower dose of LSD with the increased agility and thought processing of a super smooth amphetamine. At higher doses things become simply beautiful. Fractalized patterns are prominant. I have seen quantum entities, portals ripped through time and space, and saw waves flowing through the air around me. Otherwise the visuals are somewhat like LSD. I have been awestruck by the beauty and corresponding feelings of significance while under the influence of DOC at doses between 4mg-6mg. Even at these higher doses I was able to comfortably go about and interact with other people (to be fair most of them were probably high as well... I don't think there's any psychedelic that makes me want to socialize with "straight/authority" type people). Perfect festival drug, tied with LSD. Going to see music is super intense and awesome. I can even fall asleep about 12 hours into DOC (well, sometimes) and wake up feeling super refreshed and still sort of tripping the next day. Probably the best afterglow of any psychedelic. People said I hyped up DOC years ago when it first hit the scene but this is one "research chemical" I'm continually impressed with. 10/10

I consider DOC, 4-aco-DMT, Psilocin, and LSD to all be perfect psychedelics in their own right.

^ Nice synopses, BD. I've got a dandy little list:

DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM, and DOT (aka ALEPH-1)

I tasted DOI at 1.5. mg, but I'm really looking forward to going through the whole series soon.

Iv only had DOI and DOC and didnt like either all that much. I experience pretty bad body load with both.
I have a bit of DOM to try out and im hoping it lives up to the hype.

i have ~20mg. Not that im planning on taking it all at once.
But that gives me the chance to start low and work up.

Hmm... have a similarish quantity waiting to be sampled myself as it happens. Waiting for the "right" moment. Suspect the long days of summery goodness may be involved...

DOM is the most intensely psychedelic one I've tried, but DOC is my favorite overall for sure. It's pretty light on the body although it can have a bit of bodyload at first, and it is quite psychedelic, and best of all, it provides a massive cognitive enhancement which brings with it a truly sublime euphoria. At least that's how it is for me. It's my favorite drugs I think... useful for recreation and utility, simultaneously. And it actually improves my social skills, unlike most psychedelics.

I like DOI also but it doesn't have that same cognitive boost for me... it's physically smoother though, by a bit, and feels nice with some euphoria.

iv done dob 4 sure a few easly the best and worst trip evers 30 hours insane

shit it was only resantly that i found out that was what i had taken over and

over that thats how i got the name "crazy hair dude" or "man"

but iv also seen many od wich sounds werid caus there was no dose to me

but -lost my damb mind the last time its like i was counting down the time till i quit trippen dude oh my god just thinking of it makes me crenge if u do do it do it right

one time i started rubbing on a tree and at that point i fell in love -to me way better than mdma -the cosmic gate ways are real- 30 hours tripen after a wile you start thinking you never come back but u do in my opinion dob is crazy8o

wow man, how can we ever repay you for such an INFORMATIVE post?

Propyl, i totally agree. DOET is something I've wanted to find since I heard the COIL song of the same name, but I doubt I ever will. DOPR must be ridiculous.

Yay for Coil references on BL!!

Coil is L-ov-E.

5 mg of DOC on my b-day resulted in closed eye visions of a water world inhabited by an eagle, dolphin, jelly fish, squid thing....
q
it was translucent and flashing all kinds of colors like deep sea life....

My favorite DOx is now DOI of the two that I've tried. I've sampled DOC at many dose ranges (2mg, 5mg, 7mg, 10mg, 13mg) and relatively enjoyed all experiences. Recently, I took 7mg of DOI with 5mg of DOC, and then plugged another 5mg of DOC.

Now, this dosage shouldn't be as extraordinary as it sounds, for I had tripped the previous night. So really I would say I had taken about 3.5mg of DOI with 2.5mg of DOC, and plugged another 2.5mg of DOC. Interestingly, the action was primarily DOI - the visuals, auditory enhancement and headspace were totally unique from that of DOC and felt remarkably similar to 25i - especially in the fractal type visuals and lack of body load - but it was much more intense. I vastly enjoyed the trip although PEAKING a good 8 hours into the experience became overwhelming, no doubt.

Last edited:
I'm jealous of all the people in this thread who have access to DOM. The only one of the magical half dozen I've never found :(

Certainly DOC. It's got it all... visuals, headspace, euphoria, confidence, introspection... yep, DOC is love. :)