• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA vs MDMA (mega-merged)

antne00

Ex-Bluelighter
What is the difference between these two. Can you even really tell the difference too much? Does one last longer? Which one do you think is more enjoyable?

check out erowid to answer most of your questions. for me, MDA has been much more enjoyable, more intense feelings, visuals, and for me longer lasting than MDMA.

if you've had both mda and mdma, you could tell the two apart very easily.
i think mdma feels better, more euphoric.. mda is crazier and harder feeling, with visuals. mda lasts longer too.
between the two.. its a toss up, i like them both.. actually i like the both mixed! its perfect :)

MDA- Speedier, more euphoric, "heavier", visuals, lasts longer, it's more neurotoxic
MDMA- More emphaty and touchy feelings, a cleaner high, and the days-after are better than with MDA
Personally, MDMA for me, but MDA is nice for a change. If you do both you will be able to tell the diference, unless you take low doses and you're not very experienced.
But MDA is very uncommon around here......

MDMA provides a warm, euphoric high with lots of energy and a cleaner roll. The comedown is less sketchy and you can usually sleep later on if you haven't done too much.
MDA is the like the crazy cousin. It gives you wicked visuals, a big rushy body buzz, and a harsher, trippier high. It also leaves you cracked out much longer and you'll feel very gross after doing enough MDA. It leaves a bad sketchy physical feeling but it is enjoyable if you want to bounce and trip off the walls!!

MDA is what most ppl get, cos its earlier in the synth, and its good enough for most. something like 30-60% of all md substances found in pills depending on where u live.
MDA is more psycedelic. It tends to feel more sedated (you often lose the ability for serious conversation or walking). It can be just as lovey and touchy as mdma, only it tends towards being trippier and heavier (sedating sorta). Its also a bit longer lasting. MDE is longer lasting, and is less empathic but is speedier. This is pretty rare in pills. MDMA is somewhere in between, usually u need a real high dose to get anything trippy out of it, its not usually as common in pills as mda tho, cos of mda being easier to make.

"MDA = sedated" ???!! um, never bin my experience! i find mdma much more "sedating" mda makes me run around n dance like a maniac...!

MDA is what most ppl get, cos its earlier in the synth, and its good enough for most. something like 30-60% of all md substances found in pills depending on where u live.Results at ecstasydata.org do not seem to bear this out. True, it is biased towards pills which people found unsatisfactory in some way, rather than ones they enjoyed (and therefore consumed all that they bought, rather than having one to send in to be tested), but if MDA were really present in nearly half the pills on the market, more MDA would show up in the lab tests.

this is just a guess based on personal experience, but i would say it is definitely true here in australia.... there is a LOT of mda sold as 'ecstacy' here...

i prefer mda , like te speedynes after the high you get. i also notice that mda gives you a much intenser high. on the other side,with mdma you you can more act like normal ,youre more down to earth. mdma has littele to none come down for me mda gives you a rougher come down after the high.

Originally posted by allneonlike:
"MDA = sedated" ???!! um, never bin my experience! i find mdma much more "sedating" mda makes me run around n dance like a maniac...!
You obviously havent taken a good strong dose.. Take 150mg and tell me if you were still running around!

Personally, I've had pretty intense experiences with pills that were MDA, such as the Rolls Royces goin around NE lately. They ruin the feeling of togetherness and love that good MDMA rolls bring to a group. MDA makes me feel more "scattered" and it's hard to be friendly with people when you can barely put together a sentence. I suppose MDA pills would be better at raves or concerts where you don't really need to talk. But I really do think MDA ruins the whole "loved-up" feeling that E is supposed to bring. If you want to feel euphoric and awake why not just blow some lines of meth?

Originally posted by allneonlike:
this is just a guess based on personal experience, but i would say it is definitely true here in australia.... there is a LOT of mda sold as 'ecstacy' here...
this is very true.
i've yet to have an mdma pill..

I currently have the misfortune to be in the midst of an MDA experience...
I hate the stuff - the esential difference is that there is none of the unassailable magic of MDMA, no euphoria, no disappation of ego, no empathy. Just that continual body buzz that never really goes anywhere or does anything. It certainly does last longer and I dread the comedown. AND it seems like it lasts even longer than it does as there is no real distentsion of time; with MDMA time loses it meaning, hours become minutes, whilst with MDA a second drags itself along.
Make it end...or FedEx some MDMA ;)

I think that MDA is just as heart opening and inhibtion lowering as MDMA.. Its just your too fucked up to use it to its potential... MDA knocked me on my ass, to the point where all i could do is sit there and let my eyes roll back... I like MDA, but when i buy pills i want MDMA.. Im sick of these "the more fucked up i am, the better".. attitude... If you want that get drunk... Ecstasy should be better than that...

My experience with MDA has not been that great. In fact usually I get so fucked up on MDA that I can't remember most of the night, only a few short parts of it and the come down sucks. I remember my eyes flickering like crazy, getting mad traces, and just rolling like hell, but not wanting to converse with anyone or do anything introspective. MDMA on the otherhand makes me feel like I'm in heaven and everyone around me are all God's beautiful creatures.

I get just as much love, touchy feelies and egol-loss/introspection, if not more on mda. However the fact you cant talk or walk easily makes it impossible to dance, or to bond on a deeper level than pure affection. Its great for re-evaluating yourself tho, much like lsd, and like lsd its that great for dance party settings, better in a nice quiet natural setting, alone or with already close freinds. I like it, but mdma's better for raves.