• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well if you count insurance... I had full collision coverage (always have, otherwise if you mess your car up and it's your fault you're screwed) and the insurance alone was over $1000 a year... when I get it again I'm gonna probably have twice that because of the DUI and crash, for a few years anyway. I think it drops again after 3 years maybe.

^Better but still unable to study or work
I'd saa 80% depression and 20% laziness but who knows. Just started dry january and hoping to keep it going as long as possible.

Nice -22C here today. I heard u had pretty hot times in Aus lately? How are you

It varies by state but it's once per year in my state, too. And it costs $25 to register plus property tax, once per year. property tax is based on the estimated value of the car (make/model and mileage). I was paying about $75 a year at the end to keep my car registered, but when it was nearly new it was more like $225 a year.

Wanted to add to this: I'm in the same state and if your car is "grandfathered" (before 1996) inspections which are yearly cost less due to not having to pass emissions. A pre-96 car is $10 and a simple check, a post-96 car is $25 plus has to be hooked up to a computer. If you fail on a post-96 you are given a year to fix it. If you can't fix it (motor burning oil which keeps burning out sensors) you have to have a local sheriff sign off that you've done everything you can and you can only drive the car for a year afterwards. The best running car I've ever had is currently sitting unused due to this problem. It's a Nissan Maxima with over 400k miles on the engine. It just won't die but the state will no longer allow me to drive if. If it were a year older I'd probably still be driving it. :(

Anyway, a car isn't too bad over here. I run high octane gas (93 octane with no ethanol) in my current car and it only costs me about $70 a week to get back and forth to work and I always have just under a half a tank left over to bullshit around on the weekends with. It's a V8 too.

Double posting to avoid a long wall-of-text: Hope everyone had a good new year. I didn't do much but some good stuff finally fell in my lap today. I have a nice little personal stash of MXE which I've heard has been going around again. I've been riding around giving away free Lucy all day after a fun night of sitting around wobbling with friends. Life is going pretty great at the moment. :)

Awesome! I gotta get me a new stash of MXE. heard it's really expensive though. I also heard that MXPr just got dropped (the PCPr version of MXE).

I'd pay the 10x price, dont care. The problem here is getting the drugs in the first place. Probably the strictest customs in the world. And if one small letter with a small amount gets caught, they can and usually will search your house. This can happen anytime between 1-6 months. Ofc you can deny ordering anything and probably won't have any criminal law shit to deal with (anyone could order you drugs to cause you harm if that was enough for verdict) but yeah... fuck our drug scene

Damn, that sucks! It's quite easy in the US. Probably because of the sheer volume of incoming mail.

Lol give me that mxe

I've been giving out some all weekend, if you were local I'd be more than happy to! :) I much prefer making others happy than taking anything myself. I passed out a lot of Lucy today to people that haven't seen it since the late 80s and turned a few on to MXE for the first time. I don't think any of them have even tried K before. Lots of happy folks in town this weekend. :D

Awesome! I gotta get me a new stash of MXE. heard it's really expensive though. I also heard that MXPr just got dropped (the PCPr version of MXE).

I was concerned it might not be true MXE when it was mentioned but that guy doesn't bullshit and it was put on a test kit anyway because he always insists upon it even though his word is as good as a kit. It is MXE for sure and I'm so grateful that some was around for the first time in years. Just wanted to put word out that's it's back in the wild because I know a lot of people miss it dearly. I wish I would have gotten more because I can already tell what I have is going to go fast. I've given so much away already and I plan on giving away a lot more. I can't help myself when it comes to making someone's day. :)

Last edited:
That is beyond upsetting. We touched base periodically.
I hadn't spoke to him in some time.
We drifted apart when i was offline for years

His trip reports were always my reference points when trying new compounds. What a brilliant man and a loving soul. He was such a talented writer/person.

Yep... there have been a lot over the years, but this one hits the closest to home for me... other than Love Lite who was my friend in real life.

The fuck? I remember chatting with him in Facebook years ago, trusted him enough to reveal my identity

Fuck fuck FUCK

It really is the worst type of news. He touched so many peoples lives, And will always be remembered.

Because he's apart of the infinite now.

sad to hear that mgs has passed... my condolence to all who knew him well.

I am up pretty early today... gonna hop a train to visit a farm near my city because my gf an I are buying half a lamb from this farmer she is friends with and I am going to see it being done (get slaughtered). I have never seen a mammal being slaughtered for food, allthough I saw horses dying when I was younger... since I won't become a vegetarian anytime soon, this is something I feel I need to see at least once. let's see how it goes. I got involved into growing veg for the past two years or so and this definitely made a huge impact on how I feel about my food in general. so seeing meat being produced is the next step I guess.

Last edited:

Id like to play this love song for my girl

*Shadow can you please put the video link in for me, because i don't know how and all i have is phones and a tablet. My girlfriends laptop broke*

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fuuckkk, MGS ??? Sad news :(:(
What happened ?? He was one of the RC pioneers. I've read so many of his trip reports. Seemed like a chill dude. WTF

I'm not 100% sure though I have my suspicions. He struggled with opiates for a long time. I don't really want to think about all that but opiates have killed a lot of us on Bluelight. This has been occupying my mind a lot...

Thank you for helping me with that brother <3

It is true that opiates are killing of us lately. I only use heroin once in awhile, but these days thats really dangerous. I trust my source but you never know what can happen. I'm gonna try and stick to psychedelics and cannabis, much safer.

Alot of psychonauts get involved with opioids

Status
Not open for further replies.