• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Cool am definitely gonna ask a spanish friend cause i didn't know about that..

I hope you guys have had cozy days of xmas and if yours were sucky and lonely I'm real sorry cause ive been there before too.

I don't understand the remark about the lifts, maybe its just me and my non native english ass.

Merry Christmas, all. I spent the time with my family, didn't do any drugs except I drank twice (got drunk at the Christmas Eve party and just drank a few beers another time) and smoked weed once, and continued my phenibut taper. I am feeling a lot less compulsion to do drugs, though I do have some MDMA-that-I-suspect-is-4-FEA sitting in my desk drawer calling my name. Hopefully I can take this opportunity to cut some things or drastically reduce them.

My ex's step mom (well, her dad's wife, they never had a mother-daughter style relationship) contacted me through facebook almost a year ago, and I only just saw it today. She knew we split and really wanted to get back in touch with me. I always loved her (and her dad, who sadly passed away in 2015). I wrote her and got a response almost right away. I ended up telling her the whole story. She said she always hated how my ex treated me and was gutted when we split and was afraid she'd never see me again. She said that my ex (and her sister, same parents) never reached out after knowing their dad was dying, for the last 2 years of his life, and it broke his heart, and she could never forgive them for it. She's happy for me that I got out and pretty incredulous at how I'm being treated by her now. From her perspective, my ex and her sister only ever contacted their dad when they needed something emotionally or financially and it makes her sick. We chatted quite a bit and it was really nice to reconnect with her. I told her she should get ahold of me if she's ever in the area because I'd love to get together. I hope she does. :) She's a super cool lady.

Really? Cool am definitely gonna ask a spanish friend cause i didn't know about that..

I hope you guys have had cozy days of xmas and if yours were sucky and lonely I'm real sorry cause ive been there before too.

I don't understand the remark about the lifts, maybe its just me and my non native english ass.
yeah, media won't tell you about progressive cannabis policy around the globe, not even when you live in the netherlands it seems :D.

the media here even managed to completely ignore the fact that Canada actually legalized. hardly anybody who isn't interested in this topic has heard of it. but my guess is that when the USA legalizes on a national level, politicians and media can't bury their heads any longer. ;)

Merry Christmas, all. I spent the time with my family, didn't do any drugs except I drank twice (got drunk at the Christmas Eve party and just drank a few beers another time) and smoked weed once, and continued my phenibut taper. I am feeling a lot less compulsion to do drugs, though I do have some MDMA-that-I-suspect-is-4-FEA sitting in my desk drawer calling my name. Hopefully I can take this opportunity to cut some things or drastically reduce them.

Have you happened to have tried Fasoracetam? I haven't lurked on here in a while so I'm not sure how deep you are into your phenibut taper. Faso is somewhat sedating compared to other racetams and is a Gaba-B upregulator so it is said to greatly decrease tolerance in the long term. I can't speak to the long term but it helped me jump off of my 1000mg/day habit with minimal discomfort. Does not seem that be addictive either.

I have fasoracetam actually, but I read that it might increase withdrawals because of GABA-B antagonism. But you're saying it helped?

I'm taking it every other day, but at about 4 grams right now. I had to go back to it after I had a run with GHB that left me quite tremory.

It definitely seemed to help although I had only been taking about a gram a day for around a month. Just long enough to have insomnia and anxiety from not dosing. It really seems to help the anxiety, not sure about the insomnia as I take a large dose of Kratom before bed every night. Take that with a pinch of salt as I've only been on it for 4 days. It is supposed to take a good 30 days before the actual up-regulation kicks in. I'm a layman at best by as far as I understand it only causes the up-regulation for GABA-B, no actual antagonism (my apologies if the two are one and the same) .

Edit:https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006899397000644
Upregulates GABAB through adenylate Cyclase (whatever that means)

Last edited:
Merry (late) Christmas and a happy new year to all of you!

I was hoping to take a break from sobriety and celebrate with some LSD or MDMA over the holidays but my local connection seems to have fell off the radar after getting in contact a couple of days ago. I hope he hasn't gotten himself in trouble. Thought about stopping by but don't want to be a pest. Looking like I'll have to start sourcing things myself again. :(

Work has been going well, too well in fact. I'm hearing rumors that management likes me so much that I'm being considered for supervision. Part of me doesn't want to take it because there are people that have been working there for 15+ years that I know are going to be pissed. Part of me is saying take it for the pay and reduced workload. I'll probably take it if it's offered with a raise. The janitor keeps telling me I'm a shoe-in and if there is one thing I've learned over the years it's that janitors know EVERYTHING. At any rate, I'm happy to have finally found a place with nice people working at it. Probably the first time in my life that I've worked somewhere that doesn't have constant drama and gossip going on.

I'm saving up all my vacation time for a trip back up to Asheville. I need those mountains and hippies that are loose with their L back in my life for a weekend. Been two years since I've last made it through that area and that's two years too long. :)

not sure about the insomnia as I take a large dose of Kratom before bed every night.

How do you even manage this? I've been taking kratom semi-regularly for pain and to keep myself off hard opioids these last few months. If I dose anywhere close to bedtime I'll be up for hours no matter what the strain. I feel bad about my kratom use because I'd managed to stay off opioids for so long but I feel it's a good compromise between full on opioid use and living with constant pain. $10 a week is the extent of my use right now and I never take it on days I'm not working. I only get mild w/d for a few hours upon waking the first day.

I find it helpful to keep around simply because even 7 months after quitting the last time I would get cravings for hard opioids randomly and when my pain levels spiked. I can take a gram or two of kratom and those stop. I'm aware it's basically an opioid too but I've been able to control my usage thus far. When I run out I often don't think about it for days or even weeks. I don't think what I'm using is very potent either considering I purchase it from a local shop instead of buying it online.

Have you guys tried CBD oil for insomnia? I took some for the first time a couple of nights ago and it seemed to work but upon redosing today I didn't notice much effect. I feel like it might not work without a bit of thc to go along with it. Sadly, I can't take THC at the moment because I get randomly drug tested at work. I was hoping the CBD oil might help my knee pain enough that I could drop kratom from my collection because I really fear opioids after having a long addiction to them. Unfortunately, opioids seem like the only thing that works aside from regular use of dissos every few weeks. I don't have time for holes anymore and I can't afford to be wonky for the days after them. I just wish there was an effective painkiller that wasn't addictive and that didn't put me in a drugged headspace. I'm not even sure if my pain is just in my head and I'm feeding the addiction or if it's really this bad and I need something for it. Work has me up and down ladders/stairs all day and it is so hard to make it through without something.

I'm still planning on doing Iboga as soon as I find the time and have the cash to do it properly. I was going to do it over the summer but my car managed to find a way to clean out my bank account again.

Last edited:
Going to be rolling some mdma, vaping some cannabis, and sippin on some vodka. Mom is gonna pick me up, gonna go over there and were gonna drink together for first time. Not going to tell her about rolling.

Shes gonna make some cavatelli and were gonna just listen to some music and watch some stand ups. Im excited. Shes very anti-recreational drug use but she loves sublime and nirvana. Some standups, gonna try to get her to watch Before I Turn The Gun Myself by Doug Stanhope.

Hope everybody has a safe and fun New Year!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Hope you all have some nice plans. I'm gonna get out of work early, do a long band practice, and then go with my band and some other friends to see my friend's band play a show.

No idea actually. Haven't heard from him in a long time. I think last I heard from him he was planning to go to rehab for alcohol.

Happy 2019 everyone :)
Had a pretty fun NYE with my girl and a couple other friends, took a 3-FEA + 2-FMA combo, which was nice. Kinda similar to 4-FA like I had expected. Went to a nearby city where they have the most awesome new year celebration ever, with thousands of people partying on the streets until the sunrise.

Nice, that sounds fun. :) I had tons of fun, took some propylhexedrine and later, a finger dip of 4-FEA, plus some alcohol (but not excessive for once) and weed. Saw a great show, then 2 after parties and was up til 7am, hanging out with the band and some new people.

I went to a bar for NYE with my good friend, his girlfriend, and my wife. Some pretty chick and her boyfriend who were friends of our friends wanted my wife to have a threesome with them lol. Didn't know about that till after we left and went back to our friends' apartment for drinks and some video games. Mrs. Gravy was very flattered and felt good about herself heh. We stayed out till about 4am and then returned home for love making till 5am. Best New Years I've had in some time :)

Haha nice, nothing like feeling desirable by random people to stimulate horniness. :)

Glad you had a good one.

Guys, I'm getting SO TIRED of having my driver's license suspended. I can't go anywhere without help or spending $15+ on an uber. Fucking sucks. I feel like a burden. I want to go hang out and help my friend record some music tonight but he always gives me rides to band practice and he didn't offer so I don't want to ask. So I'll have to get an Uber over, and then ask my girlfriend to pick me up (and it will be at like 9:30 or 10 which is at least an hour earlier than I want to hang out), or else I need to get a second uber and have spent $30 in one night just on transportation. :X

August 10th, 2019 can't come soon enough... of course I also have to buy a car before then. But at least I can use my girlfriend's car sometimes if I don't have a car.

How much does it to keep a car in US? I mean taxes etc. I think I should sell my car because I drive like once a week and I have everything I need in like 1-3km distance. It costs to keep it even registered. I know gasoline is a lot cheaper there too. But having a car is nice and I definitely need it in the summer to go to my summer cottage.

How often do you have to go to vehicle inspection? Here it's once every year.

It varies by state but it's once per year in my state, too. And it costs $25 to register plus property tax, once per year. property tax is based on the estimated value of the car (make/model and mileage). I was paying about $75 a year at the end to keep my car registered, but when it was nearly new it was more like $225 a year.

Ok nice. I have 20yo old car and it's like 300 euros a year for the mandatory insurance and then I (maybe stupidly) have a more covering insurance on top of that so maybe 600e annually.

It's a great car tho and very rarely needed any repairs during the 10 years I've had it. It still has like 98000 kilometers driven even when it's 21 years old! :D

Volvo <3

Status
Not open for further replies.