• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Back in the late 80's early 90's pills (doves, New Yorkers) were around 120 - 140mg and half would get you flying. I dont know if the mdma is different now but back then we often took a half and they smashed you. Same with the first mitzi's.

Back in the late 80's early 90's pills (doves, New Yorkers) were around 120 - 140mg and half would get you flying. I dont know if the mdma is different now but back then we often took a half and they smashed you. Same with the first mitzi's.

Word!

I first tried MDMA in Australia in 2005. I think every five ten to ten years, a new wave of high quality pills start flooding the market before quality starts dropping again. I'm not sure if I caught the second or third wave but there were certainly some very high quality pills doing the rounds then. Some time around the beginning of 2006, I was lucky enough to get one vintage batch of white Mitsubishis which blew my fucking mind. I remember seeing the test results for them and I can't remember the exact ratio, but it was something like 80mg MDMA, 20mg MDA, 20mg MDEA in each pill.

They were hard pressed, slow burners and I ended up having two by the time they started kicking in. The first rush was fucking orgasmic; a warming surge of relaxation through the body. A nicer feel than any opium or ice I've ever smoked. A few hours in and it was a typical chemical love story. By the end of the night, my eyes were darting from side to side at twice the speed of light. I tried to ride my bike to the servo but I just couldn't do it lol. One of those electric nights that I'll never forget.

I can understand why people are saying that modern MDMA is nothing like the 'ecstasy' of their day, but I definitely don't think that there's anything wrong with MDMA now. I'd say that MDEA, MDA and MDMA blends that people were more likely to get in the 90s probably plays a role in people's expectations though. I had the pleasure of obtaining MDEA (which seems to have completely disappeared off the face of the earth in recent time) as a pure compound around 2009 - just before the piperazines started flooding the market, and it was pretty magical stuff. More relaxed, I found it longer lasting, or maybe it just didn't have such an acute peak as MDMA, either way, it had me laughing my ass off all night and I didn't seem to get the hangover from that, which I did with MDMA and MDA.

A lot of people seem to want to see real MDA back on the market, but if I ever had the chance to grab MDEA again, I would. In a heartbeat.

Fuck, sorry for the rambling - it's Saturday evening here and I'm slightly mangled lol.

Enjoy!

Anyone know of any pills that are grey/green colour and kind of look like a penis with XXX on it? Can get some but can't get anything on pill reports unfortunately

They were hard pressed, slow burners and I ended up having two by the time they started kicking in. The first rush was fucking orgasmic; a warming surge of relaxation through the body. A nicer feel than any opium or ice I've ever smoked. A few hours in and it was a typical chemical love story. By the end of the night, my eyes were darting from side to side at twice the speed of light. I tried to ride my bike to the servo but I just couldn't do it lol. One of those electric nights that I'll never forget.

Here here! I had them in the UK for a couple of years from when they first came out in 1998 and your description is spot on ?

The only thing I'm not so sure of is the MDMA/MDEA/MDA description. I've seen them reported between about 120 - 150mg of MDMA; see here as an example - https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...MAk#v=onepage&q=mitsubishi pills year&f=false

I appreciate that it's just conjecture at this stage, but (without wanting to start this long running debate again ? ), the change in precursors/synth routes - 1998 and then again after the horrendous piperazine drought - were mooted as potential causes for the changes in the effects described after those two periods.

Not sure yet, just been offered them and couldn't find anything on PR

They appeared last summer just before titp. Very low numbers and only about our area. Could be locally made.
Very supprized there still about or new batch. Better to test before popping

Has anyone tried the orange Donald trumps? Seen lab test results of around 250mg MDMA. I have mainly been doing pills from the Q Dance series and love the MDMA in those. Have the choice between trumps and skypes but kinda fancy a change and was wondering what the buzz is like from the trumps!

I have obtained some brown sugary MDMA. The last time I had stuff which looked like this was about 7 years ago and it was the greatest crystal I had ever had. Still got some purple teddies and MDA as well for an epic weekend coming up.

Anyone got any info on these little fuckers?

Jeez, I seem to have lost the ability to post images. Right, these are blue pills in the truncated triangular shape of the superman logo, with a stylised representation of a skull stamped in the middle. Solid press, not crumbly and stamp well defined.

Also some crystal which fits Benson's description above exactly - brown sugar, but with 'that' smell and taste..

Last edited:
^ "this image has been moved or deleted"

By brown sugary do yous mean the tarry stuff? I've never had that, but heard of it ranging anywhere from pretty shit to really good.

All the MDMA I've ever had has been roughly the same; either white or off brown, and wicked.

Last edited:
^ "this image has been moved or deleted"

By brown sugary do yous mean the tarry stuff? I've never had that, but heard of it ranging anywhere from pretty shit to really good.

All the MDMA I've ever had has been roughly the same; either white or off brown, and wicked.

I've just managed to liberate a couple of lines of that sugary crystal - fuck me, it's the real deal...

Anyone got any info on these little fuckers?

Jeez, I seem to have lost the ability to post images. Right, these are blue pills in the truncated triangular shape of the superman logo, with a stylised representation of a skull stamped in the middle. Solid press, not crumbly and stamp well defined.

Also some crystal which fits Benson's description above exactly - brown sugar, but with 'that' smell and taste..

Type in Blue Punisher pills into google images. Sound like those. They appear on ecstasydata.org at over 200 mg MDMA and clean ?