• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

You been wrecked with her before FUBAR? I'd love to be able to share that with a parent.

You been wrecked with her before FUBAR? I'd love to be able to share that with a parent.

Not really, we've shared a spliff but nothing else. But we will when she's a bit older. She's still a bit uncomfortable about her parents doing drugs, so atm all I can do is advise her on harm reduction. But she's just phoned me to say she's buzzing her tits off on that Mandy and has followed my advice not to mix it with pills.

Heh; like father, like daughter. She's certainly a chip off the old block (for better or worse).

Plus, it helps that her new boyfriend is a very useful person to know. Just hope he doesn't turn out to be a narcissistic prick like the last one :\

Last edited:
Just a warning on those 'Blue Punisher' pills that Psilocydustbin very kindly identified for me several posts above:

https://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36315

After finding out that they could contain 4f-mph, I advised my daughter not to take them and stick to the brown crystal MDMA which I had tested and found to be rather nice. Luckily, she heeded my advice. Her friend, however, felt quite ill after having 1 1/2 of the pills over the course of the night. She's ok, but got into a very weird headspace and was unable to move for several hours. Be careful...

Just a warning on those 'Blue Punisher' pills that Psilocydustbin very kindly identified for me several posts above:

https://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36315

After finding out that they could contain 4f-mph, I advised my daughter not to take them and stick to the brown crystal MDMA which I had tested and found to be rather nice. Luckily, she heeded my advice. Her friend, however, felt quite ill after having 1 1/2 of the pills over the course of the night. She's ok, but got into a very weird headspace and was unable to move for several hours. Be careful...

Here is the ecstasydata results.

https://www.ecstasydata.org/results.php?start=0&search_field=all&s=Punisher

The ones with a trace amount of 4fmph looked different to the other ones and were a bit smaller. Not sure which ones she had?

I have been offered some (didn't need them) which look the same as the other ones on there in the south east of the uk and have heard good things about them. I guess high dose pills could also fuck you up pretty well. I have been absolutely floored by a half of some of these strong beans. 1.5 of those punishers could theoretically have the same amount of MDMA as half a g of Mandy due to it being maybe 80% pure.

Who's knows though. That's the problem with illegal drugs. Never really know what is in it without lab testing the actual substance in front of you...

Here is the ecstasydata results.

https://www.ecstasydata.org/results.php?start=0&search_field=all&s=Punisher

The ones with a trace amount of 4fmph looked different to the other ones and were a bit smaller. Not sure which ones she had?

I have been offered some (didn't need them) which look the same as the other ones on there in the south east of the uk and have heard good things about them. I guess high dose pills could also fuck you up pretty well. I have been absolutely floored by a half of some of these strong beans. 1.5 of those punishers could theoretically have the same amount of MDMA as half a g of Mandy due to it being maybe 80% pure.

Who's knows though. That's the problem with illegal drugs. Never really know what is in it without lab testing the actual substance in front of you...

Thanks again man! The logo was definitely more like the mini punisher with the 4f-mph than the others, but not as speckled. As you say, high doses can be problematic in themselves, but why even bother putting trace amounts of a reputably dodgy RC in otherwise good pills? Doesn't make sense to me unless it's a simple case of contamination rather than a deliberate cut.

Thanks again man! The logo was definitely more like the mini punisher with the 4f-mph than the others, but not as speckled. As you say, high doses can be problematic in themselves, but why even bother putting trace amounts of a reputably dodgy RC in otherwise good pills? Doesn't make sense to me unless it's a simple case of contamination rather than a deliberate cut.

No problem. Yeah I would say trace amounts of something would usually be a case of contamination. If it a below active dose, no other reason to add it...

No problem. Yeah I would say trace amounts of something would usually be a case of contamination. If it a below active dose, no other reason to add it...

Heh, it looks like the days of double dropping are well and truly over...

Heh, it looks like the days of double dropping are well and truly over...

Jesus I can't imagine anything good would happen from dropping 500mg of mdma at once! I've been doing pills for nearly 20 years and would never want to take a 200mg + one as a whole... Can see how folk can easily get into trouble with them...

Yeh, It's strange though innit? Back in the day, one pill was fuckin great. Two was twice as good. Four was even better. Doesn't seem to work that way these days for some reason...

Hello! I'm new to this Forum and I don't know if this is the correct place. I am searching for a place where I can ask: I have this XXXX Pill and what do you guys know about how much MD it contains + what other stuff may be in it ?So is this the correct place ?I want to ask about grey *Rolls Royce*, they look like this, but WITHOUT the 2.0:https://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34780So actually they must be newer than the 2.0, because those are all from 2015, but they cannot be the first generation of Rolls Royce, as they were occuring even further in the past.So seems like a new batch, but I dont find anything about them!Was said to contain ~ 240 mg and seems to be pretty accurate, location = Germany.Thanks!If its not the right palce here, please tell me ... I'm really hoping to get some thoughts!

Nobody is going to be able to tell you from a rough description what's in your pill, even if they think they know was in one that sounded a bit like it.

There are testing services that can identify pills sent to them, but obviously you won't get your pill back. You can use home testing kits on a small amount of the pill, so you still have some left for yourself; but they will only tell you what is present, not how strong it is.

Maybe one day they will bring out a mobile phone with a built-in laser spectrometer, precisely for identifying unknown substances .....

Well there is a German/Austrian/Swiss Website called Eve-Rave and there are 100000s of Threads like *I have yellow XX, do you know them and can you tell me something about* and then there are a lot of answers, the worst thing which could happen is that nobody will tell that they encountered them before. So is there nothing like this here on Bluelight ? I thought there would be something like *The Black Mitsubishi Thread* bla bla and people are telling their experience.

Bluelight tends to be more about Harm Reduction than meaningless boasting and idle speculation about pills.

And no, the worst thing that could happen if you get a supposed identification based on a partial description without even a picture is to mistake it for something it isn't, and end up taking a completely different drug than you thought you were getting. What happens then is entirely dependent on factors outside anyone's control here .....

If you must, scrape off a tiny amount and taste it. If no allergic reaction is noticed within an hour, take half the pill and wait; and have a trusted friend with you, or at least on speed-dial.