• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Would definitely start with a half.
Does redosing work that well though? I always found it's all about the first dose, with limited redose potential. Would be pretty shit if I took a half, didn't feel much and then ruined it. Maybe take 3/4 and then take the last bit an hour or 2 later (a line maybe?).

If I had the luxury, I'd do 2/3 and the other 1/3 90mins or so in - enjoy :)

Loads of Red Defqon discussion over the last few pages, ToL.

My personal experience with 'em has been kinda meh so far. Pretty sure I was being a bit overly cautious as I stuck to thirds all the way and, aside from a pretty frikkin full-on come-up, the rest of the night just plodded along never really going anywhere. Given the consistently rave reviews from people who know of which they speak I don't doubt the pills so much as maybe overestimating them just a wee bit.

Underestimating them also seems a very bad idea by all reports so I reckon at least a half - maybe 2/3 for the tolerant or very keen - should be the sweet-spot.

Thanks for the replies - I think I'll go for 2/3. I'll be having a few drinks first too. Is redosing a 1/3 likely to do anything?

When re-dosing MDMA a third to a half of your starting dose is recommended.

You won't come up hard on the re-dose but it'll prolong the experience enough to notice.

When re-dosing MDMA a third to a half of your starting dose is recommended.

You won't come up hard on the re-dose but it'll prolong the experience enough to notice.

I wish someone had told me this when I was 17 and I wouldn't have wasted the hundreds of pills I used to take on top of the first couple that would genuinely bring me up instead of waxing an extra 6 just to keep speeding throughout the following day....

I did learn in the end, but oh just to have those beans back....

Last edited:
I wish someone had told me this when I was 17 and I wouldn't have wasted the hundreds of pills I used to take on top of the first couple that would genuinely bring me up instead of waxing an extra 6 just to keep speeding throughout the following day....

I did learn in the end, but oh just to have those beans back....

Whilst I agree... And I very rarely if ever do more than 200mg in a night nowadays, there is something to be said for those totally messy 6 pill benders :D

I don't think I did less than 6 pills on a night out for five years straight, and on the whole I don't regret it.

Maybe if I lost 'the magic' I might feel different but I still love MDMA, 100% my drug of choice.

Where as I do regret caining psychedelics - way more damage done there.

Fortunately I've discovered moderation and respect for mental health.

Just got my hands on bue underground pills. Anyone have any info on these?

Loads of Red Defqon discussion over the last few pages, ToL.

My personal experience with 'em has been kinda meh so far. Pretty sure I was being a bit overly cautious as I stuck to thirds all the way and, aside from a pretty frikkin full-on come-up, the rest of the night just plodded along never really going anywhere. Given the consistently rave reviews from people who know of which they speak I don't doubt the pills so much as maybe overestimating them just a wee bit.

Underestimating them also seems a very bad idea by all reports so I reckon at least a half - maybe 2/3 for the tolerant or very keen - should be the sweet-spot.

Rightly so to be cautious. As stated before there are now several official test centre reports over the last 5 months to show clean but dosage has been varying from a whopping 240+ down to 147. 200 mg seems to be the average. Irresponsible pressing if this is the case and likely later will be lower but impossible to tell what u have

For me 2/3 was great, could of taken a whole but 2/3 was totally controllable and no heavy feelings or nausea. 1/3 I'd of been meh. Even at 240 you'll only be on 80 and for me that probably wouldn't even give an alert.

For me I certainly have to get that first drop right. I can get stuck in the never getting there. Not sure if it's just me but it always happens if I do go low even when I try to ignite shit by going heavier on the redose.

Presume I got a mid mg defqon as my sweet spot is 130 - 150 redose + 1 at 60 to 90. That's based on 84% EC tested crystal.

As Bella stated redose at around + 1 literally as you start to feel the intensity of the first drop is the best way to extend the peak. You do feel redose come on no doubt for me but it just adds to the good feeling rather than becoming to much. Redose also generally gives an extra hr in the zone for me without increasing the overall intensity of the peak high. And yep sorry Stee total waste to be multi dosing all night long. MD doesn't deliver that way. One shot and redose on the come up that's all you get, then it just becomes amphet and or trippy and or monger with limited euphoria empathy etc. Of course it varies for everyone and I guess some have big fresh young brains bursting full of bags of serotonin.

Always find if I aim under 250 but above 130 per experience it delivers in all ways without negatives. I no longer bother trying to chase a 3rd drop. I've learnt it's a waste brings in more negatives especially on comedown and ruins my vibe. MD for me is a 4 to 6 hour window which I can never extend. Took me awhile to realise it but now I know what my body and brain agrees with it makes experiences so much easier to plan and enjoy.

It does Piss me right off that club culture has changed to extended hours running till 6 am and why the hell put a headliner on at anywhere after 3am is just plain dumb. It's really forcing the issue of multi drops. Totally out of sync. If i got back into the night game I'd be opening doors at 10.30 have the headliners on between 12 - 3 and be thinking about closing up at 4. Yeh party pooper but good HR if I was running a club and was thinking about how people will be using my club.

I'd place myself as medium on the scale of tolerance plus I'm 6"2 and mistaken for a rugby player. Use 1 month minimum wait but regularly it's more like 2 to 3 months between experiences.

Hope that's of help to finding yours ?

On behalf of ecstasy airlines enjoy your flight. Taking you higher for longer.

Last edited:
I know, but I'm just one of those idiots who is just so obsessed with this, and have come up through a rave scene that featured 'headline acts' for more or less the entire night, generally saving the showcase for the 6 - 7am slot - the hardcore jox always tended to play 1 hour sets at these big events rather than the move towards less artists, playing for longer, a feature always consistent with what was originally a (perceived at least) the more 'upmarket' house club scene, that was of course by the end of the decade impossibly intertwined with the more underground elements of UK dance music.

I'm just one of those hopeless morons who absolutely loves the last hour crowd, insisting on staying until the absolute death before heading on to an another Sunday / headcaser get down (i.e Godskitchen - Afters / Gatecrasher - Insomniacz / Manumission - Carry on @ Space stylee).

Rightly so to be cautious. As stated before there are now several official test centre reports over the last 5 months to show clean but dosage has been varying from a whopping 240+ down to 147. 200 mg seems to be the average. Irresponsible pressing if this is the case and likely later will be lower but impossible to tell what u have

For me 2/3 was great, could of taken a whole but 2/3 was totally controllable and no heavy feelings or nausea. 1/3 I'd of been meh. Even at 240 you'll only be on 80 and for me that probably wouldn't even give an alert.

For me I certainly have to get that first drop right. I can get stuck in the never getting there. Not sure if it's just me but it always happens if I do go low even when I try to ignite shit by going heavier on the redose.

Presume I got a mid mg defqon as my sweet spot is 130 - 150 redose + 1 at 60 to 90. That's based on 84% EC tested crystal.

As Bella stated redose at around + 1 literally as you start to feel the intensity of the first drop is the best way to extend the peak. You do feel redose come on no doubt for me but it just adds to the good feeling rather than becoming to much. Redose also generally gives an extra hr in the zone for me without increasing the overall intensity of the peak high. And yep sorry Stee total waste to be multi dosing all night long. MD doesn't deliver that way. One shot and redose on the come up that's all you get, then it just becomes amphet and or trippy and or monger with limited euphoria empathy etc. Of course it varies for everyone and I guess some have big fresh young brains bursting full of bags of serotonin.

Always find if I aim under 250 but above 130 per experience it delivers in all ways without negatives. I no longer bother trying to chase a 3rd drop. I've learnt it's a waste brings in more negatives especially on comedown and ruins my vibe. MD for me is a 4 to 6 hour window which I can never extend. Took me awhile to realise it but now I know what my body and brain agrees with it makes experiences so much easier to plan and enjoy.

It does Piss me right off that club culture has changed to extended hours running till 6 am and why the hell put a headliner on at anywhere after 3am is just plain dumb. It's really forcing the issue of multi drops. Totally out of sync. If i got back into the night game I'd be opening doors at 10.30 have the headliners on between 12 - 3 and be thinking about closing up at 4. Yeh party pooper but good HR if I was running a club and was thinking about how people will be using my club.

I'd place myself as medium on the scale of tolerance plus I'm 6"2 and mistaken for a rugby player. Use 1 month minimum wait but regularly it's more like 2 to 3 months between experiences.

Hope that's of help to finding yours 

On behalf of ecstasy airlines enjoy your flight. Taking you higher for longer.
A lot of good info here. If these pills can be only 150mg then taking 2/3 might give me a pretty lame buzz? I suppose if I take 2/3 then follow up with the remainder an hour later, I'm taking it all anyway.

I'm slightly taller than you and also have a big build. In recent years e's have only made me quite chatty and a bit of mood elevation. Not experienced any euphoria in as far back as I can remember, and that includes the 10 quid a pill ones. Not sure how strong they have been though. Years ago they used to make me extremely euphoric, wanting to hug people and just talk to everyone. So I want to get the dose right and see if I can bring the magic back.

Didn't have all this bollocks when I were a lad. You necked a pill, felt like God for 6 hours, then did it again...

Well that's basically where all the excitement around these Defqons has come from, Foobatron. Loads of oldskool-types waxing lyrical about these being the first pills in a very long time to capture the feel of Ye Olde Pills of Yore. Jury's still out for me but would be surprised if there's not a fair-sized fire somewhere in amongst all the rapturous smoke.

Thanks for further dosing tips, fellas. Will be a little more adventurous next time. That come-up takes no prisoners even at just 1/3 of a pill so in for a penny...

Well that's basically where all the excitement around these Defqons has come from, Foobatron. Loads of oldskool-types waxing lyrical about these being the first pills in a very long time to capture the feel of Ye Olde Pills of Yore. Jury's still out for me but would be surprised if there's not a fair-sized fire somewhere in amongst all the rapturous smoke.

Thanks for further dosing tips, fellas. Will be a little more adventurous next time. That come-up takes no prisoners even at just 1/3 of a pill so in for a penny...

So Defqons are the 21st century equivalent of Mitzis then? Fuck, better jump on this bandwagon pronto....

Certainly better than your average bean. Legendary no because they are short run and they change presses regular so before you know it poof gone. Or worse and generally the case the bad ones appear very quickly on the back of their success ruining reputation.

Imho - Ain't enough time or volume to create a legend pill as we knew it and the variety generated by the dark markets means the market is saturated, choice is vast.

The yanks for example will all tell ya teslas, Oreos and supremes are legendary but actually it just a run from a presser of consistent product that created the legend. Marketing at its best.

These days pills ain't round long enough and are easily copied so focus is now towards the groups of individuals who press.

Go to a nightclub now and it's a pill soup. Used to be you go in the day of Mitzi or even dove and it be yeh you on em ?. Captured market very little choice scene controlled by local criminal enterprise rather than some guy on a computer who could be Kevin from down the road as likely as Mr Big.

How do you all find booze affects things? I keep seeing people online criticising the combination, but getting pretty boozy and then taking e's was always a pretty standard weekend for me.

EDIT - also, going to try the defqon tomorrow. I think I will go with 2/3 and then the final 1/3 1 hour later.

I don't mind a few drinks before dropping but tend to naturally and rapidly wind down the booziness to maybe a pint or two over the rest of the night just to wet my whistle. Find it helps a little with the living nightmare that is the ghost piss which is definitely a big plus point. Definitely don't see alcohol as a necessary accoutrement though.

Look forward to hearing how it goes and enjoy your night! =D

How do you all find booze affects things? I keep seeing people online criticising the combination, but getting pretty boozy and then taking e's was always a pretty standard weekend for me.

EDIT - also, going to try the defqon tomorrow. I think I will go with 2/3 and then the final 1/3 1 hour later.

Me too and flake in there but now I've read they counteract each other, but that's normally been at a house party so i ain't assed as long as I end up smashed and beaming I'm happy. As for the booze combo when I'm at an event I might have a couple of drinks but then just stick to water one because it's the cost in a club and also sometimes when chinged or E'd up I can't drink like I usually to do (although not a massive massive drinker) and end up nursing a drink without realising especially larger, plus read on here that you don't feel as E'd up... At a house party it's a different matter sometimes and I'm like a fish to water we the ale but i definitely think water is the best way to get the benefits.

I tried the pink flugals last night. Took them in halves, up to 2 pills. At some point I was quite heavily tripping visually and mentally where I kept getting thrown into strange scenarios/locations in my head but in reality I was sitting on a bed chatting gibberish for a few hours. The visuals where quite unlike anything ive experienced before, with the warping and wobbling of objects and lots of quite specific, novel scenes playing out from a photo stuck on the wall.

Despite the unusually trippy effects of these pills I still think they only contain MDMA (marquis test = purple/black), maybe I just overdid it, converting MDMA into MDA in the body?

I tried the pink flugals last night. Took them in halves, up to 2 pills. At some point I was quite heavily tripping visually and mentally where I kept getting thrown into strange scenarios/locations in my head but in reality I was sitting on a bed chatting gibberish for a few hours. The visuals where quite unlike anything ive experienced before, with the warping and wobbling of objects and lots of quite specific, novel scenes playing out from a photo stuck on the wall.

Despite the unusually trippy effects of these pills I still think they only contain MDMA (marquis test = purple/black), maybe I just overdid it, converting MDMA into MDA in the body?

Did you only do the marquis test? If so (and you probably already know this) but you need all the reagents to get a better idea of if its an MDXX compound. Marquis on its own doesn't really tell a huge amount.