• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

A lot of people say that alcohol ruins MDMA but this study shows that it increases euphoria and the plasma levels of MDMA in the blood

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11752122

I'm certain it does, and it's first on my reading list for this morning, but surely this combo is still high risk due to the dehydration > hyperthermia > bigproblems chain of catastrophe?

+ every time I have smashed a load of ale while pilled up I've had mega - comedowns that only respond to serious benzo use / abuse with muchos ibuprofen, before I discovered the 'ultimate' :\ cure... (comedown + alcohol hangover = 8( :X )

EDIT: Fascinating article though, and as a side note is hopefully indicative of the forums fresh Scandinavian and Nordic intake and input...

Last edited:
Big spread in the Defqons, 147-254 mg.

http://www.checkyourdrugs.at/media/checkit_Warnungen_09161.pdf

No wonder I've had a hard time dosing them. It's either I'm about to come up or full blown intensity. I'm not sure how much of a role the hard press plays, as I've never encountered such a firm press before. I love them either way.

Agreed, they are the toughest biscuit I've ever seen. I was comparing reagent tests with defqons and another pill the other day. Scraping the other pill was like cutting cheese compared to the defqons!

Pink Hand Grenade Pills

A friend (who I trust) reckoned his friend's hamsters had good experiences with these (although a search of bluelight revealed nothing), and was told they contained 160mg of mdma. I found one report on pillreports.net, but the reportee had consumed 200mg mdma, before dropping one of these (not sure if they are of the same origin, but I do not think so), and described couchlock with no ability to speak for 15mins, then big hallucenogenic effects.

I was wondering if anyone has tried these? Also, because Im on low dose ssri's, which negated liquid lsd, and 2c-e, to low visuals, but good dreams, but will SSRIs also mess up an mdma trip?

Any info gratefully appreciated.

thanks

oh - and they are pressed and look exactly like a mini pink handgrenade!

SnrG

Managed to try out the defqons recently at a UK event. Not sure how much use this is as another drug (MDA) was also used but it went as follows:

Combo pills:
Myself - 60mg MDA + 1/4 (yes, slightly less than a third) defqon. as above these were combo pills (caps) I made
Two friends (each) - 80MG MDA + 2/3 defqon.

Onset for my two friends was faster. I'd say about an hour to 1.5 hours. For me it was about 2-3 hours for some reason. Effects, well my two mates were fairly smashed off these, smashed as in mongy smashed, not much energy just generally stumbling around hugging people. I'd say I had a fairly mellow experience (which is what I prefer) but this is logical since my dose was lower, and my body weight and muscle mass are higher than two friends. Same experience for me, although it was mellow it still made me wanna sit around and chill out.

Duration was probably about 5 hours but its unclear wether this was wholly down to the MDA, or the defqon MDMA. We tried the MDA on its own a few months earlier (similar dosages) and the effects were around 5 - 6 hours, until you could safely say the main effects had more or less worn off. On a side note, when I did MDA on its own I got no OEVs, however in the minibus on the way back as the shadows created by the motorway lights were moving around in the minibus I thought people were waving their arms at me. Possibly down to the combo of MDA + MDMA.

All in all, not particularly a scene from the late 80s or early 90s, dancing your tits off all night or anything. Perhaps they were all amphetamine combo pills back then. To be honest I think these two drugs (MDA and MDMA) are far more hyped up than they actually turn out. We may stop doing them and just stick to a couple of beers. Hopefully this will help someone. I don't think the defqons are anything special, just a hard press that appears to slow down the onset.

Me and wife tried the new ikea pills last night, just a quiet night in.

I crushed a full pill for myself and a half for her, wrapped in rizla and bombed. Like the defqons, these are unbelievably hard to break and crush.
So, heres the weird part. She was up and away within 30 minutes but it took a full 3 hours for mine to kick in. That takes the piss. If i was clubbing, i would have definately taken another thinking the first was a dud. My tolerance isnt that bad, we had sim cards 4 weeks ago. The only thing that might have affected me is the course of steroids and high protein diet that im currently doing (although this has never been an issue in the past). The actual buzz was nice and clear, chatty and huggy but not amazing. Although the wife loved it.
I ended up taking half a sim card to finish the night off. Felt fine the next day after only three hours sleep.

Even crushed Digger? Damn those fooks, by many accounts on here, just insist on taking their time, regardless of any pre - digestive 'help' one could employ. Good stuff mate highlighting the risk of re - dosing unnecessarily due to the latency in onset x

How do you rate the SIM cards Digger? I have some for next weekend and would appreciate a regular bluelighter's opinion (the reports are typical, so it's hard to know what to make of them).

There will be people with both high and low tolerance taking them (in a club environment) so any insight you can give would be much appreciated ?

The SIM cards are really nice. Although the ones i've been getting are rip offs of the first ones to appear in summer (the colour is light grey and the digits on the back are unreadable), the quality is excellent. Hit you hard in around 40 minutes. Feels like someones dropped a thick quilt round your shoulders when they take effect :)
I get hallucinations on them when taking 2 or more. Maybe a bit mongy for club use but I usually have a bit of phet with me to keep my feet moving. Low tolerance users defo should start on half.

**DELETE IF AGAINST RULES**

I think these could be the Manchester crews presses as a friend lives near Manchester and they are everywhere round his way and in vast amounts and the only UK report is from Manchester http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36211

Then my mate who is a seasoned Cookie Monster really rated them, then just seen this report in PR...

http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36680

The user states they are the successor to the mickey Mouses and he obtained them in the NE and a friend obtained them in Manchester also, and if i remember correctly the manc crew's presses always turned up in the NE fairly sharpish like the red adidas (great dies), team GBs (again amazing) and then of course the turtles, all stars, UFOs etc.

Just a theory as I didn't see any reports of them presses from the continent and the areas the reports have come from, might be worth looking into?

http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36434

Found another report on the yellow Mickey Mouse and guess where from? Maybe they just couldn't be arsed doing multiple colours and the days of round dids are gone??

Last edited:
Might be a reasonable shout. The Loop at WHP Manchester have tested a few Mickey Mouse at 200mg+ and taken a few people by surprise. Same as the teddy bears

Prob right on the mickeys. Been out twice in that fair city in last 5 months. Both times offered em. Met a bloke who reckoned he'd doubled. He was smashed but not 400 mg smashed. He was well chatty mind. Wasn't there something about some young kids finding some awhile back and end up in hosi?