• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c6(?) -- No in outs or butts about it. Anal fissure!

masaz

Bluelight Crew
*look forwards, not backwards..but just incase - old thread

Morning, people. Hate Sundays and I'd like to be back in bed already, no need for it to be this early.

And I prefer having Gibberings archived at 40 just cos yeah it makes an opportunity to get stuff in order like in the case of this iteration, and yeah, clean slate of ideas etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just thought how the eck am i felt to go on sunbed with this piercing? I usually go twice a week 12 mins n 9. Do they do small plasters to fit over piercings anywhere or will I have to hold my finger over it?

Can only go on once a week over summer hols anyway but I've spent ages getting this tan I'm not fucking it up now. Wont be able to go swimming for a few weeks but I'll do kettlebells instead.

Evey

Just put a plaster over it, they do small ones or just cut one to size/use surgical tape/whatever.

So fucking sleepy, really tempted to put my head down cos I'm not expecting anyone at all today, but of course as soon as I do someone will turn up and I won't hear the door.

Getting a tattoo soon n I'm going to go with another tattooist in the same place, kinda worried how the other one will react. I mean J was good n all but he was too rough n I got the feeling, when I had my sleeve done by him, that he was deliberately doing it so I had to get more done n thus spend more money. I may be being paranoid with that but still. Also sometimes he didn't appear to listen to me n do own thing plus when it hurt at times he'd laugh n not appear to care at all.
So I'm going to trying going with N who did some earlier tattoos n DOES listen n DOES care if its hurting too much plus N can talk about literally ANYTHING so not sitting there for hours on end with this excruciating pain.

Evey

Go with the one you feel most comfortable with, shit's gonna be there for a loooooong time! Doesn't matter even if it does hurt the other guy's feelings, tis better than ending up with a tattoo that doesn't look like you want or being uncomfortable or whatevers. Wish I'd shopped round more for my first tattoo, goddamn it looks shitty but it was my own fault. Wouldn't want someone who doesn't listen to me about stuff like that anywhere near me with a tattoo machine so yeah go with the other guy or else look for a new place :) Also we totally differ on the 'talk about anything' bit, I was so relieved when the guy who did the work on my calf turned out to be a silent Bulgarian chap.

Yea you're right. I want a tiger down my side with a dolphin nearby, jumping out of the sea? Does that even make sense lol. My tattoos never make sense. Hah. Tigers are ACE - big, firey creatures n stuff!

Evey

Haha, doesn't need to make sense tbh, all the ones I want are utterly nonsensical tis the best way

At least a new thread after 1000 post resets the gibberish creating a clean slate of ideas. Old disagreements are then washed aside

That's probably the best reason for creating new ones. We can compartmentalise all previous bullshit and pretend it never happened. Just like in real life. ;)

Nah people just continue argue where where they left off lol if it saves mods work best to not keep doing it. Seems like every five minutes the mods are renewing a thread or other here when they could probably better utilise their time in other ways, just my 1pennies worth lol

Haha, doesn't need to make sense tbh, all the ones I want are utterly nonsensical tis the best way

Lol, yeah..., it needs to mean something to me, otherwise it's just a waste of money.

Evey

Awwwww who's renewed it? Gutted lol jk. I just got an E-mail through saying Gibs was like eh? Lol hehehe :)

Evey

get a tattoo of the The Crankies having a gang bang.

PMSL

alex-salmod-nicola-sturgeon-krankies.png

Warrior, are you aware of the self adhesive copper tape that pound shops sell for keeping slugs and snails off your plants? You just wrap it round your plant pot and the pesky molluscs won't cross it because it gives them an electric shock. Works a treat. I put it round two of my pots and left one free as an experiment. Sure enough, the unprotected plant has had the two bottom leaves destroyed in the last couple of nights with slug trails all over the soil. The other two have not been touched. Well worth a quid.

Warrior, are you aware of the self adhesive copper tape that pound shops sell for keeping slugs and snails off your plants? You just wrap it round your plant pot and the pesky molluscs won't cross it because it gives them an electric shock. Works a treat. I put it round two of my pots and left one free as an experiment. Sure enough, the unprotected plant has had the two bottom leaves destroyed in the last couple of nights with slug trails all over the soil. The other two have not been touched. Well worth a quid.

Wasn't aware of it bud, but it sounds handy, not needed any on this crop, been moving the pots to follow the sun, so they get moved 5 times a day and I bring them in at night now. Last thing I want is budrot and the bigger plant is quite dense

The problem I'm having at the moment is blackfly. I'm having to manually remove the little fuckers every day.

The problem I'm having at the moment is blackfly. I'm having to manually remove the little fuckers every day.
Yeah, that's the problem with outdoors, if its a resinous plant the buds get covered in shite, mine have bits of conifer and honeysuckle stuck on. Gentle wash in the shower after chop will sort it.

Neem oil is supposed to be good at getting rid of pests FUBAR, haven't used it myself mind.