• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c6(?) -- No in outs or butts about it. Anal fissure!

Yeh, I've heard of neem oil. I've made insecticide out of fag ends in the past, and it seemed to work - but I'm reluctant to use it on these in case it has a detrimental effect to the plant.

Yeh, I've heard of neem oil. I've made insecticide out of fag ends in the past, and it seemed to work - but I'm reluctant to use it on these in case it has a detrimental effect to the plant.

Used to use nicotine smoke bombs all the time when I worked at a Nursery, sit with a spliff and just blow it on the plants, two birds with one stone:D

it's a bitch not being able to take psychedelics due to being on anti depressants. Just sayin'

Oh, so you're an expert on east/central European accents now? I don't believe this story in the slightest. :p ;)

Did you go down the swirly route last night fu?

Unfortunately not mate. Had all me mushies chopped up and placed into an emptied tea bag ready for making a brew, but had to wait for my son to bugger off to bed (10.30 on a Saturday). So I ended up falling to sleep on the settee and not waking up till gone midnight... :(

Oh, so you're an expert on east/central European accents now? I don't believe this story in the slightest. :p ;)

She's more of an expert on accents tattooed on her leg than you are on geography.

Bulgaria is definitely eastern Europe. Away with your two guesses. Snolly wins.

That's got to be up there with the story about the gay tattoo artist who, asked by some homophobic redneck to tattoo the text of Leviticus 18:22 in the small of his back, pretended to mishear and inked him with the text of Leviticus 19:28 instead .....

I live next door to some Latvians and I can say one swear word in Polish I think I know what I'm talking about ;)

She's more of an expert on accents tattooed on her leg than you are on geography.

Bulgaria is definitely eastern Europe. Away with your two guesses. Snolly wins.

Thank you, at least someone can see sense =D This talk of accented tattoos has made me want a Yorkshire themed one now.