• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

If you have access to a decent book and a decent bankroll fucking with some futures is a risky but potentially profitable; I'm thinking about putting a buck on the cards for conference Champs @+600 with maybe a single action if bet for the superb owl cause that's like $2400 straight up if they take it at all; not again that I think that it's a surety but atm it feels +ev; I'm trying to control myself tho I think I am going with a self imposed limit of like idk 5 dimes this season but I could quickly calm into jigstery territory tbqpgheasmwqdoomh I tend to wind up a few bucks in the red but view each season like every lost poker game as having paid for tutoring

shouts out to Baron Batch - ex Steelers back-uo QB, who has now found new life as an artist (mostly bright-colored murals)

he did this @ my friend's Smoke & Vape Shop

13254239_855448677898333_2845401824099981764_n.jpg

thought u were talking about charlie batch for a second and got a hilarious mental image

we shall. do you want to bet? i bet that the bills do not win the superbowl this year...

alasdair

Something a bit more reasonable? Maybe based on our respective loved teams head to head or some team stat?

I've always said we talk about the Bills way too fucking much in this thread, over the years

I'm pretty new 'round here, but historically speaking the Bills are one of the most influential teams in the entire league.

Compared to how much blah blah blah goes on about other teams in here, I'd say there is a fair amount of Bills talk.

But GM hasn't been around much so I could just be missing that. Most other fans seem to enjoy shit talking the Bills making it inevitable one of the few remaining fans of the team will have to respond in defense. Just my opinion though.

Something a bit more reasonable? Maybe based on our respective loved teams head to head or some team stat?
in post #1866 you basically said the bills were going to win the superbowl! didn't take you long to walk that back...

alasdair

This post?
Red, White, and Blue. Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills baby. Get ready for a shitstorm AFC East!
I figured you to have better reading comprehension than that. Although, I don't think anyone's ever accused Patriot fans of being overly smart or clever.

I'll put a bet on them winning AFC East... That's a long fucking way from winning the superb owl wiseguy.

Last edited:
that post which was - or at least appeared to be - in response to my question "anybody think a team other than the seahawks, cardinals, panthers, packers, patriots or steelers will win?"

but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt as the bills manager, and bills fans on bluelight, have a reputation for talking up the bills only to see their hopes dashed by yet another mediocre year...

you bet the bills win the afc east. i bet they don't. how about a month-long avatar bet?

you win i wear this:
images
for a month.

i win you wear this:
new_england_patriots.png
for a month.

deal?

That's a long fucking way from winning the superb owl wiseguy.

well, you're a bills fan so you would know all about not winning the superbowl :)

alasdair

that post which was - or at least appeared to be - in response to my question "anybody think a team other than the seahawks, cardinals, panthers, packers, patriots or steelers will win?"

but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt as the bills manager, and bills fans on bluelight, have a reputation for talking up the bills only to see their hopes dashed by yet another mediocre year...

you bet the bills win the afc east. i bet they don't. how about a month-long avatar bet?

you win i wear this:
images
for a month.

i win you wear this:
new_england_patriots.png
for a month.

deal?

well, you're a bills fan so you would know all about not winning the superbowl :)

alasdair

deal. although, I believe you should stand behind your team and it's a push if neither one wins.

I'll do an avvy bet with any or all Bills fans for game 2 (jets @) Ali too but we don't face each other for a while

^ happy to do a one-week avatar bet the week of november 27th and december 24th.

new_england_patriots.png
vs.
new_york_jets.png

agreed?

alasdair

who's not standing behind their team?

alasdair

I'm thinking the bet should be if the Bills win the division you wear the best looking logo in the league as your avatar, and if the Patriots win division I wear the most homoerotic thing ever seen on a football helmet as mine.

Not just if the bills win the division bet... But if you aren't up for it I'm 87.5% confident the Bills take the AFC East and will bet on that anyways.

and I will also take SKL bet. Because he is man enough to stand behind his team.

i'm thoroughly confused. bills win the afc east, you win. bills don't (because the pats will :) ), i win.

again, who's not standing behind their team?

alasdair

Incidentally, I just got tickets to see the Bills @ Lions preseason game on Sept. 1st.

^ awesome. raiders are playing cardinals, packers and seahawks in the pre-season! i should try to get along.

do not understand. you've already basically admitted you don't think your team will win the superbowl this year - so do you agree to the bet in #1889?

alasdair