• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

i am stupid excited. my fantasy draft is the day i get back from burning man. roll on week 1.

alasdair

my big one is an auction this weekend. should probably start doing some research.

if anyone feels up to it, I would like to see how you rank RBs, WRs, TE, and DEF. I pretty much have my QB's picked out at this moment as it's a 2 QB (start 2 qbs each week) keeper-auction league. I have Big Ben on the cheap and will spend some money on either Discount Double Check or Russell Wilson.

i'm thinking tyrod taylor, lesean mccoy and sammie watkins would all be good fantasy options.

alasdair

anybody watching hard knocks?

jeff fisher, todd gurley, chris weinke, tavon austin, william hayes(doesn't believe in dinosaurs), aaron donald and gregg williams are the man

i'm thinking tyrod taylor, lesean mccoy and sammie watkins would all be good fantasy options.

alasdair

Watkins probably least so of those 3. No one to take coverage away from him. McCoy looks like a strong bet now that karlos williams is cut and gillislee is having his own issues.

CqgBs2_UMAAvNAo.jpg

I am pretty excited for the season. The Hall Of Fame game being nixed did sort of piss me off though as that usually kicks in the excitement even though it is non game.

As a Giants fan, I guess it can't get any worse for a fan as last year was. Losing games in the last minutes and doing stupid stuff. So it can only go up from here.... I think. 8(

60 yard field goal success from Matt Prater last night. Too bad the rest of the Lions didn't do so well.

i was just going over the ram's roster and that tank top psycho on hard knocks actually went to the same bumble fuck small town D2 school that i did

he would have been a freshman when i was a junior, i probably had a class with him, considering i had same major as most dudes on football team

not that they ever showed up, because we were a damn good d2 football school.... lost national championship game my soph year(?)

i def had a night class with the big shot QB my soph year and it was a once a week class, class rules were after first absence lose a letter grade

i didn't see him the entire semester, and he didn't drop the class because his name was called every week...probably got an A

i went to one game in 4 years and i could hear the action from my apartment on saturday mornings