• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MDMA Discussion: Next Cunt to Name a Naughty Web Vendor Gets Infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grassman

Bluelighter
Previous incarnation here

Slightly off topic, but has anyone read about *some sourcery i will mention here despite knowing full well it's not allowed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly off topic, but has anyone read about *some sourcery i will mention here despite knowing full well it's not allowed*
Heard about it last night - my mate got shafted (luckily not in a major way).

It's annoying when the freedom a few spoil it for the many - it goes against PLUR ethos.

And quoting blatant source discussion then continuing that disussion goes against the BLUA you both agreed to when you signed up - lay off the sourcery, people

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because it's naughty web vendors being discussed what exactly makes so many of y'all believe this somehow magically avoids the BLUA blanket no-sourcing rule? Stop it. This thread is getting just plain ridiculous in terms of vendor discussion of late. Keep it offsite or expect infractions to start flying around this place.

Apologies. I didn't realise I was in breach of rules. The same story is all over the news.

Sorry again

Earlier, I asked here about the purple magnets. I tried them on Friday night.

They are strong, yes, as is suggested in the entries on Pillreports. But I honestly don't think they're clean. A friend was sweating profusely on them. That's uncharacteristic, he's a veteran user and accustomed to high doses. Myself, I found the duration to be different from what it usually is on clean MDMA. The experience ended with hours of residual stimulation (maybe until T+12 or T+15 or so).

EDIT: Marquis test was positive, though. It went to black/dark purple, although the reaction wasn't super-strong: It took a few seconds.

Earlier, I asked here about the purple magnets. I tried them on Friday night.

They are strong, yes, as is suggested in the entries on Pillreports. But I honestly don't think they're clean. A friend was sweating profusely on them. That's uncharacteristic, he's a veteran user and accustomed to high doses. Myself, I found the duration to be different from what it usually is on clean MDMA. The experience ended with hours of residual stimulation (maybe until T+12 or T+15 or so).

EDIT: Marquis test was positive, though. It went to black/dark purple, although the reaction wasn't super-strong: It took a few seconds.
I had a similar experience with the purple ones, something just didn't feel right. The orange magnets were incredible though, so I have no idea what's going on exactly.

http://eve-rave.ch/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=1163728#p1163728
Good photo. Interestingly in ups too mdma crystals?

Yeah mate, when I split my Red UPS I saw the same looking beautiful crystals. I couldn't believe how firmly pressed the pill was. I had to use my molars to split it, no chance with the front teeth unless I wanted to risk chipping them.

That photo also looks like it is from a Warner Brothers, which I also had but in a camouflage blue. It was also incredible and of the best I've ever had.

Had some pink route 66s at the weekend, really nice effects and seemed quite strong.

Managed to locate some pastels finally so should have some on the way too. Look forward to these. Getting on it over Easter, but not a night I am that keen on, so tempted to wait for a decent night of house & techno to see if they are as good as people say!

A mate sorted me out some yellow UPS and gold bars what's people's opinion on these? The UPS are really hard pressed and the gold bars are complete opposite and pretty much crumble when touched!

Tried to go on pillreports but I can never seem to get on lately. Is it down for some reason?

A mate sorted me out some yellow UPS and gold bars what's people's opinion on these? The UPS are really hard pressed and the gold bars are complete opposite and pretty much crumble when touched!

Tried to go on pillreports but I can never seem to get on lately. Is it down for some reason?
Personally wasn't a fan of the gold bars but I took them on a pretty shite night out and wasn't really in the mood. Use http://www.pillreports.net/ it's works but the .com address never seems to load up for me.

The gold bars I have right now are first batch from last summer. A really deep gold colour and hard to break, no crumbling. The logo and the 199.9mg on the back are clear as day. Excellent clean pills.

Pill reports working fine for me. Think they changed from .com to .net a while back

Had some odd looking and textured MDMA in south west last weekend. It was cola/dark sand coloured, not normal light tan colour, looked like ear wax. It was not soft as in you could crush it to fine powder, but you could crush the rocks easy and it wasn't a hard break. It reminded in appearance of that piperzaine crystal that was going around during the drought (if anyone remembers that fucking shit, cunts). Throwing all harm reduction out the window, as no test kit available (obviously no excuse), had a bomb and a line and came up as normal MDMA, eye wiggles, rushing etc. If offered turn it down though as I have no way for sure to say it was MANDY. It was like someone tried to mess with it to add weight.

The Red UPS seems like the perfect version because the spread is just between 190-210mg, whereas with the yellow ones I've seen anywhere from 140-280mg. The initial hit pretty much dictates the roll, so you don't want to miss that wave by not having enough, or start shaking from having done too much. They're tricky.

i had half a red ups and loved it, at a festival i had to be brought out of a cupboard but i didnt want to as i was 'busy helping my friends' that weren't there so i was munted off only a half of one

Status
Not open for further replies.