• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

deano88

Bluelighter
just had a txt from my mobile network warning me i am 85% through my monthly allowance and its only the first of march ooopss! at least they warned me unlike my last network who let me run up a £300.

fucked of old thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Deano, you are on the verge of breaking the sound barrier mate :) I'm getting a buzz from just reading your posts :D

^^ indeed clearly a performance of the highest caliber...note to self * get a fuck load of speed in for next weekend

thats what they want you to think ;)

They can want all they like I suspect that all permutations are simultaneously occurring :sus:

how did i end up quoting myself? must resist the urge to write something on facebook. no matter how normal it seems at the time just say nooo

^^ indeed clearly a performance of the highest caliber...note to self * get a fuck load of speed in for next weekend

They can want all they like I suspect that all permutations are simultaneously occurring :sus:

i can picture them now in their white coats reading my posts ticking something on there clip boards. they will never take my freeeeddooommm. most base heads would probably freak out at the swat team coming but i'd invite them in for a cuppa and a quick game of ping pong if there up for it. i'd make a league table and put choons on

think bluelight is trying to tell me something wrote a long ass post but as i clicked to confirm it bluelight was doing maintenance so lost it haha. rumour has it when that maintenance message comes up its the five O doing checks but you didn't hear that from me alright. now i'll just get to killing these bugs running all over the floor its hard to concentrate with all these shadow people. i'm cool tho....

Why not click the "back" button n repost after the maintenance? Bluelight always has done this 8 am maintenance. How long you been a member now? Tut tut :D

Evey

Why not click the "back" button n repost after the maintenance? Bluelight always has done this 8 am maintenance. How long you been a member now? Tut tut :D

Evey

well iv'e been told. my only regret last night was the mis hap with the cream charger, i might have more regrets but i don't know about them yet. bet that wench is pregnant and i'll be just like the other whipped lightweights, i don't want forced responsibility i want it when i'm ready. i could give her a morning after pill and tell her its a dutch super pill. good thinking batman

i'm starting to feel tired now as i melt into a sweaty topless mess on my sofa. if i was fat i would probably shave my man boobs and pretend there somebody elses. i wanna be a big fat sweaty mess yeah i'm sexy and i know it.

Time for some more speed! :)

no way! cant be doing with 3 more pages of chatting shit. the shit chatting is slowly fading as i got back to my usual short but dignified posts. i said i was gonna have a etiz at least 5 hours ago still not got round to it. can't be arsed to even have a tug, be like strangling a dead slug (those massive garden ones obvs) had to leave that in as its so stupid saying garden slugs like theres loads of different types of slug. house slugs are like domesticated slugs you can keep as pets to keep the ummmmm lettuces out...

whats everybody having for breakfast then? shreddies? toast? can of stella? i need to eat but dunno what to have anyway changing the subject i had a shit this morning and it was jet black and really runny and i'm still blowing out blue snot! so whos hungry?

When you have come out of your k holes feel free to join. I'll be having a chat with the shadow people in a bit standard

Mmm amphetamines <3

yeah its morning now and i'm still fucked i got blew my nose and a load of blue snot came out i was freaked out for a second but then remember i snorted a blue andriod pill last night which explains the messyness, got a load of phlegm i need to cough up but its so thick i think i'll puke if i attempt it and lose the banana i had to force down me to eat. hope your enjoying your breakfasts anyway, this thread really needs more fucked people so i don't just keep talking to myself.

This pretty much sums up my Sunday morning.

ooooo amphetamines <3

Need to get me some more

LSD tomorrow if im feeling alright & the weathers good. should be nice

led on the bed etzi in hand I'm getting there slowly but surely. think my last dab was about 3am can't believe I'm still wired friends of mine are starting to tell me to calm down and go sleep.