• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

ooooo amphetamines <3

Need to get me some more

LSD tomorrow if im feeling alright & the weathers good. should be nice

its surprising how many people hate base tho gotta admit tho I used to hate it. LSD on a school night? fuck that didn't even know people touch that stuff anymore

was gonna say, LSD will always be loved by druggies worldwide.

might not be as popular as it was but people will always be interested in it

Well, that was an entertaining "day in the life" story of lucky old Deano. ;)

BTW:

Fuck it I'm driving back home feel way to fucked

rick-james-slap-o.gif

You probs won't see me for a while now. had a few hours sleep feeling a lot more
with it now. was so fucked

Excellent deano buddy lol get a speedy dunt from reading your phet filled posts, the good ol' phet, I will have phet in my possesion sometime today I wasn't planning on taking any but those posts are making me want to feel like that but tomorrow is Monday and as we know a phet binge is a high probability and not sleeping till Wednesday is what usually happens but we will see

Just been me and the Jimmy this weekend haven't touched any other drugs,well weed but have been doing that since I was 13 daily now 25 so don't see it as a drug as such and it has never caused any problems part from lack of sleep the odd time I don't have it for whatever reason , this weekend I haven't even took any Valium and usually with gear it goes hand in hand with it I want to come of the gear so started with stopping the vals I still have them in my possession but raining it in much as I like them they are part of the bigger problem though I don't and never had a physical dependency on them and I praise ze lord I haven't having it with smack is bad enough,although it has been rough coming of them before and certainly been a mental aspect to it for sure.

Been an decent weekend,smoking weed\gear eating good food and spending time with some pretty good people, people who aren't junkies I take that title alone, don't always need booze and a hardcore weekend to have enjoyed the weekend although at one point that's how I seen it, but as I get older I am able to see that though I do think the gear does lol it does me anyway and ad say a nicer person I am willing and want to do that little extra to make people feel welcomed and appreciated more whem on am gear that does not give me a valid reason to be a junkie though lol pretty expensive weekend though every day is pretty fucking expensive when you have a monkey on your back that needs feed tbf, doesn't seem like a monkey but rather a gorilla.

Got sent some freebie "premium red" kratom as a sample. And its damn fine stuff too, good enough that you just want to close you eyes and enjoy the warmth and stillnes for a while. I must send the vendor a thank you and some feedback. They send out a lot of free samples of new strains they are considering stocking to regular customers. Stupid lazy fucked up me didnt think to thank them or provide feedback for previous free samples so the free samples stopped coming.:! Hopefully i can turn that around with my next email to them.

glad to be feeling a bit back to normal but kinda feel bad about certain things. I just started seeing this girl and the way I was going on in the phone calls kinda makes me worried I have put her off a bit as I seem like a right junkie. even though she said it was fine and she found it funny I don't think she knows if I even know how to take things seriously and was actually sounding a little concerned when I was still fucked at 12pm and was in a way talking to me like I'm out of control and need to calm down. joke is I don't get wrecked that often but I only known her for a bit so she probably thinks I'm a bit wreck less.

I would of probably seen her today too but was too fucked and my place is a shit hole atm. ah well damage repair it is have to talk my way back into things as usual :)

^^^

I note the standard 'regret' phase has begun :D

I'd try and put all such worries to one side, clearly I can;lt say for sure but IME 99% of them will be unfounded and the other 1% no where near the size they currently appear.

I doubt this young lady is naive to your drug addled manner and likely found it either entertaining or even a little endearing

Yeah well she likes getting smashed herself whenever she gets opportunity, in fact in a couple of weeks were planning a night in together on some mdma should be fun as I never been with a girl who likes to do drugs once in a while like me :)

I've had sex on mdma before but it was only me on it and I didn't tell the girl I was on it either so not quite the same but still nice.

Mods:

"The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD: v. But Not Too Fucked To Drive Home"

Joke.

Mods:

"The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD: v. But Not Too Fucked To Drive Home"

Joke.

lol when I said that I meant it as I was too fucked to be around normal people. anyway driving actually makes me feel better as it forces me to concentrate and not think about the breathing so much. I love driving on uppers. I know its bad HR so please don't think it's ok

I had 2 double espressos today and then drove to the local temple of mammon .....but then again I'm bad mmmmkay

Yeah well she likes getting smashed herself whenever she gets opportunity, in fact in a couple of weeks were planning a night in together on some mdma should be fun as I never been with a girl who likes to do drugs once in a while like me :)

I've had sex on mdma before but it was only me on it and I didn't tell the girl I was on it either so not quite the same but still nice.

Sounds like you're landed there actually! She answered the phone and wanted to listen to you, did she call back or answer a second time? ;) Shes a bit of a partier too, I guarantee she found it funny and enjoyed it! =D

Don't let comedown thoughts creep in :) All will be back to normal in a few days.

Sounds like you're landed there actually! She answered the phone and wanted to listen to you, did she call back or answer a second time? ;) Shes a bit of a partier too, I guarantee she found it funny and enjoyed it! =D

Don't let comedown thoughts creep in :) All will be back to normal in a few days.

had a nice long chat tonight now that i'm a bit more level headed and went really well there's so much chemistry between us its actually taken me by suprise how head over heels she is for me its a shock to the system for me as i not been like this with anyone in a LONG time. i feel i finally found someone who understands me i can just be myself.

yeah she said she found it funny when i rang her mashed and she actually rang me back to listen to more lol. anyway i'm taking it easy for a bit now that base hit me for six man i don't really like who i become when i'm on it so just will be taking it once in a while and at raves. :)