• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Forget me, check out my hot mum...

Looking good Sprout. I spent most of my formative years in metal bars, so I've a feeling we'd get on very well.

Ever heard of Sonata Arctica?

Looking sharp as usual, Sprout.

Is that one beast of a hoop on the left, or is it light coming through your hair?

Thank you, kind sir. :)
Fortunately; it is but the light cascading through my hair, and not a hugely extended hole in my ear. I never understood that whole thing tbh. Sure, some guages looked stylish, but after around a 12... eugh.

I did get an Industrial Piercing in my right ear, at one point. The bar was completely vertical right through the cartilage (piercing gun: owww! :! ) from top to bottom, capped with spikes. =D

@Summer: I didn't know this was a competition? ;)
Nah, Dan's a handsome guy, you're right.

Most days, I look like a campaign poster for mistreated horses so...

So, collectively; my formal attire would pass for a fast-food uniform, preconceptions of my appearance were 'less respectable' than my posted images aaaaand I look closer to the opposite gender.

Any other compliments while we're here?

YOU LOOK LIKE A SOUND BLOKE.

That is all. :D

I did get an Industrial Piercing in my right ear, at one point. The bar was completely vertical right through the cartilage (piercing gun: owww! :! ) from top to bottom, capped with spikes. =D

I have one of those industrial piercings but not vertical, across the top like they usually are. Hurt like a bastard, not as bad as my rib or foot tattoo though. Can't believe you had it done with a gun as well, guns shouldn't be used for piercing, can't imagine how much more painful that was than a needle.

I should post pics of my tats (TATS) sometime really, they is wicked bro.

Haha i dunno about handsome but thanku mate

Yeah proper minga tbh. Ginger as well.

<3

20gl5j.jpg
[/IMG]