• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Forget me, check out my hot mum...

Fully fab wearing my green vegan mask that smells like horrible vegan food =D

NSFW:
*gones*

hahaha:D

Last edited:
Fully fab wearing my green vegan mask that smells like horrible vegan food =D

NSFW:
3jIMfbt.jpg

hahaha:D

And you still look fucking gorgeous!

You are a handsome young fella sprout...then again so is young Dan.....then again neither of you young whipper snappers is as handsome as you old uncle Englandgz ppphahaha!!!

Oh and what's wrong with being ginger summer? Gingers need love too you know :)

Fuck me Dan...Have you eaten that birds face?
I've read stuff like that about people who take mephedrone in the daily mail!! :)

Haha nope ;p although i do appear to be missing an arm in the first pic

Was feeling good about myself, so was going to post a pic from tonight, but took a few and realized how unflattering the lighting in my bedroom at night is. So here's an oldie.

DDmVXSw.jpg

I don't think we've spoke directly before Kota but I've read of your troubles. Tis nice to hear you've been feeling good about yourself... You've brains and beauty, stay positive <3

I don't think we've spoke directly before Kota but I've read of your troubles. Tis nice to hear you've been feeling good about yourself... You've brains and beauty, stay positive

Thank you <3 I hope you're doing well, too.

Here's a halfway decent pic I took earlier today, with that punk black and white noise aesthetic.

10945276_687056994740537_1125713608_n.jpg

Was feeling good about myself, so was going to post a pic from tonight, but took a few and realized how unflattering the lighting in my bedroom at night is. So here's an oldie.

DDmVXSw.jpg

Beautiful, Kota. <3

@Englandz: I would make a smart remark but you're big enough to eat me so...
Thank you. :p

DDmVXSw.jpg

Howdy Kota,

Every since I first saw this picture I've been reading through all of your posts. Trying to get to know you better. I have your picture as my desktop background:) I hope you don't think that's weird. Do you mind?

Anywho, I was just doing God stuff and when I saw you, I had to take a break. I don't know what it was, maybe there's something there. Who knows?

So if you ever wanna talk, I'm here and available.

So far it appears that you and I are/would be totally compatible together.

Ummmmm anyway...... ummm yeah, just thought I'd greet you and ummm yeah I'll be aroud, I'll be in touch. I don't bite, so don't be afraid/alarmed.

I think you need to make your acquaintance with the exit GNL <3

DDmVXSw.jpg

(redacted). <3 <3 <3