• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Slurp, Nom, Slurp, - stand up - aw shit- I'm Fucked

Kota

Bluelighter
My judge of being fucked is whether I can walk properly after drinking and taking other substances. Slurp... nom... slurp... nom... stand up - aw shit.

I'm fucked.

previous thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to be nicely drunk at the mo. or preferably stimmed plus booze

Well I'm 20 minutes in to 2mg of etizolam and I am impressed... much like the onset of 20mg diazepam except not as heavy. Maybe if id gone with 3mg id have got the heavy/light head feeling too, but given I have court at 945 tomorrow I won't be testing that theory.

2mgs etiz just to help me sleep, not to get fucked. I swear I barley feel these level of etiz doses when not combined with booze. Benzos are pretty boring by themselves imo.

2mgs etiz just to help me sleep, not to get fucked. I swear I barley feel these level of etiz doses when not combined with booze. Benzos are pretty boring by themselves imo.

Ye I think 2 or 3 occasionally with a. Can of spesh on a comedown would be great.... I dont think ill be joining the long list of etizolam addicts tbf. OK for anxiety I imagine but no hypnotic(recreational) value. Woryn having lying about for aforementioned reasons though.

Diazes are one of the best drugs going for me, with or without booze.

Well I'm 20 minutes in to 2mg of etizolam and I am impressed... much like the onset of 20mg diazepam except not as heavy. Maybe if id gone with 3mg id have got the heavy/light head feeling too, but given I have court at 945 tomorrow I won't be testing that theory.

On the 3mg atm and that head feeling is definitely there, forgot how nice these could be with lowered tolerance. Gonna be a very chilled night I think :)

Not a regular poster but been doing meph all day and don't know what to do with myself, so thought may as well break my stoney silence. This is one of only a couple of meph sessions I've had in the last year, but it is looking to be a big one - got 5g of the stuff (to split with a friend coming up to stay with some k and nitrous in tow).

I'm such a tit though, I arranged to celebrate this weekend because I thought this was the week my coursework was due in... turns out it is actually due next friday. And of course, I pretty much lost all motivation this week once I realised how much extra time I had and haven't looked at it since. Boy am I going to regret being so lazy when I'm trying to power through postgrad level academic work after a weekend of meph and shit.

On the 3mg atm and that head feeling is definitely there, forgot how nice these could be with lowered tolerance. Gonna be a very chilled night I think :)

I necked another 1mg abiut ten minutes after and was wobbling a bit.... just that hypnotic feeling not being there eas a bummer. 3mg will be dose in my future with a single can of super cider/lager. Feel fantastic this morning and even got a lie in cos court isn't til 1045.

Not so much fucked- more fucked up :\

Ended up scoring, auto-pilot took over.. Tit... fuckin crap as well...

See if i can catch that there wagon back up, one with the wobbly wheels...;)

might get on the mexxy later, then benzos and booze with some buddies tonight. Sorted.

Spent the last 2 days completely and utterly sober and am now wondering why I bothered. Still only have shit drugs but shit drugs are better than no drugs and now I know I wont need it for anything else I can piss away the last of my money on booze. Either way, not getting fucked is no longer an option for tonight so may as well get started.

Have a decent bash on that GBL

Gonna try it ontop of speed in a bit

I'm Not Fucked v. But I'll be slamming some 3-MMC, a-PVP and Morph in 2 hours :D

[and had to get a post in from my preliminary excitement :D]

JG that there combo sounds weird as hell if you ask me... all those drugs are mildly interesting if that, except morph (which i assume is morphine). why the excitement? do you know something extra? :p

edit: ah ghb tonight.... perhaps some noid later on.
and mindless tv while getting cozy with my girl

Last edited:
Feeling good on speed, 1.8 gbl earlier and a pint of cider now

dan, i wonder how you are when NOT on speed :p
speaking of which, do you get yours off the street? or in the pharm pill form?

g and cider... sounds lush... might mix mine in with some rum... hmm...

Lol pretty much the same just quieter and less motivated ;p

Sulphate, haven't tried the pill form yet

Just slammed some 3-pirate. (3-MMC) ;)

Stuff is very unlike IV 4-MMC, more sedating and swimmy and not as big a rush to it, kinda reminds me more of MDMA than of 4-MMC at this dose.

Mmmm rum. Feelihg piratey too.
working on the unwashed and beardd look.